FAQ  •  Login

Injection - Auxuras STL VS Cervus 600

<<

Speedemon

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: A Birel Go Kart. I can't remember the full chassis name. 4-stroke, Honda GX160, makes around 5-hp (With limiter)

Post Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:48 am

Re: Injection Magazine

I have thought of making a new section: "The Aftermarket". It is a showcase of new mods that you can find in the modding thread.
"I don't care how fat I am, I am getting in that car and I am going to win" -Speedemon
<<

Speedemon

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: A Birel Go Kart. I can't remember the full chassis name. 4-stroke, Honda GX160, makes around 5-hp (With limiter)

Post Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:17 am

I have thought of adding a section into the magazine that takes a look back at the old days of cars. You can send in one of your old cars (1940-2000), and it will be show in the section of old cars.
"I don't care how fat I am, I am getting in that car and I am going to win" -Speedemon
<<

Speedemon

Naturally Aspirated

Post Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:04 am

I now need two cars that are very similar for a new section called "The Duel". Most likely luxury cars or family cars. PM me if you want to be in the section!
<<

Speedemon

Naturally Aspirated

Post Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:55 am

UPDATE: I have started working hard on getting the magazine done. Expect the magazine to be published before April. Stay tuned! Not riced! :D
<<

Speedemon

Naturally Aspirated

Post Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:33 am

New section, sort of. On the back cover there will be space for an advertisement so if anyone wants to show off their company contact me! make a picture that will showcase your car the way you want it, then send it to me! Remember the pages are tall and thin so make it so it fits in a space like that.
<<

Killrob

Developer - Lead Beta Tester/Producer/German Efficiency Expert
Developer - Lead Beta Tester/Producer/German Efficiency Expert

Cars: I owned a Twingo... totally bad-ass!

Post Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:43 am

New section for you that I am thinking of, it's called the banlist, cozy place only few people ever visit! Please stop spamming your own thread and update the OP with new info instead. Cheers! :)
<<

Speedemon

Naturally Aspirated

Post Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:53 am

Re: Injection Magazine (update 29/03/2015)

Sadly, When the update came out, I had to move all of the car files into the steam models folder, and it won't accept the files. If anyone has an updated version of their car or a new model, PM the files to me! Sorry about this setback, but I could not control it. :cry:
<<

strop

3-Star Beta Tester
3-Star Beta Tester

Cars: Honda Civic VTI-S MY13

Post Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:56 am

If you haven't updated your standalone launcher version, you really should still have that in b1418, and it should still work.
<<

Speedemon

Naturally Aspirated

Post Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:26 am

Re: Injection Magazine (Trying to start this up again)

I will try to keep this running with the new updates, so if you have a car that you would like me to put into the magazine, PM me.

But if you want to get in the magazine, you have to to one big task...

Get me a taco.
<<

DoctorNarfy

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: My Chevy Cavalier is gone. I am Carless.

Post Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:36 am

Do I have to make the Taco, or can i get it from Taco Bell?
"Wisdom is a circle, what you receive, you must give back." -Vert Wheeler
<<

Speedemon

Naturally Aspirated

Post Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:22 am

Doesn't matter. I like it either way.
<<

Microwave

Supercharged
Supercharged

Cars: Korean 2 Litre DOHC Brap Machine

Post Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:15 pm

I'll consider entering soon.

I still think Killrob's post is the funniest thing I've ever read on this forum :lol:
<<

Speedemon

Naturally Aspirated

Post Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:01 am

Lol yea. Happened a long time ago.
<<

xABSOLUTIONx

Turbocharged
Turbocharged

Cars: BMW E36 323i Coupe

Post Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:05 am

so are entries still open?
<<

Speedemon

Naturally Aspirated

Post Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:07 am

Yes! :D
PreviousNext

Return to Car Reviews