The G-force challenge

<<

UMGaming

Supercharged
Supercharged

Cars: None :(

Post Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:56 pm

Re: The G-force challenge

Soon I will be updating the op with 2 leaderboards (1 for Lateral Gs and the other for Longitudinal Gs)
These leaderboads will include the G forces (Duh) and the the player name and they will be order from most g's to least G's
Last edited by UMGaming on Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

strop

3-Star Beta Tester
3-Star Beta Tester

Cars: Honda Civic VTI-S MY13

Post Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:29 pm

Would you like to create a separate one for a set track? After all, it's easy enough to pretty much make a super tight 90 degree hairpin and as long as it doesn't break the game you can get max gs (salen00b, see how far you can push it?). Or, as KLinardo said, just get a super fast car with a lot of aero up to max speed and then make it brake really hard.

But to make a car with lots of G forces around any particular track, well, that's got a bit more in it!
<<

UMGaming

Supercharged
Supercharged

Post Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:01 pm

strop wrote:Would you like to create a separate one for a set track? After all, it's easy enough to pretty much make a super tight 90 degree hairpin and as long as it doesn't break the game you can get max gs (salen00b, see how far you can push it?). Or, as KLinardo said, just get a super fast car with a lot of aero up to max speed and then make it brake really hard.

But to make a car with lots of G forces around any particular track, well, that's got a bit more in it!

I like that Idea, I will have 5 track G-force leaderboards and the 2 max G-force leaderboards.

Any track suggestions?
<<

strop

3-Star Beta Tester
3-Star Beta Tester

Cars: Honda Civic VTI-S MY13

Post Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:55 pm

Automation track clearly, watch out for the high speed section. Probably Airfield too, because it's flat and technical.
I'd suggest Green Hell but it would up to 7 minutes to even see the hardest braking at the end of Dottinger Hohe, so that might be a bit of a pain.
<<

UMGaming

Supercharged
Supercharged

Post Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:43 pm

Op updated with leaderboards and a few rule changes.
Be aware I will be adding the already submitted G-forces to the leaderboards tomorrow.
Previous

Return to Community Challenges & Competitions