FAQ  •  Login

Hot Hatch Cup - Race 2 Results!

<<

Echoo0o

Cars: Kia Soul - 2015

Post Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:37 am

Re: Hot Hatch Cup - Accepting entries

Manche wrote:what about my beast?

I just checked your entry again and for some reason its not opening, could you re-send it? I don't remember it having this issue before, which is weird. Also I was sure I looked at your entry at some point.
<<

NoahC

Cars: VW Beetle TDI
Honda CRX
Porsche 928

Post Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:47 pm

Hi people! My submission, the RETRO8008TT.
Attachments
Retro8008TT.jpg
Retro8008TT.jpg (83.46 KiB) Viewed 4135 times
<<

07CobaltGirl

Queen of Track Building

Cars: Chevy Cobalt

Post Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:14 pm

Let's see how SME can do against you hot hatch guys. Not really my kind of car, but what could possibly go wrong? :o

<<

iRaptor

Cars: No cars yet.

Post Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:43 am

Hello everyone. Not sure if anyone actually know/remember me but I started playing a while ago, but stopped due to having not enough time to play. I have absolutely no ideas if I'll have the time to put a proper entry but I've started doing some test, so I'll do my best.

Even if I did play for some time I have absolutely no real experience on whether body is better and how to properly set-up the car. I'll mainly resort to using the Airfield track to test my car. And one of the issues is that while I have a rear wing, I actually have some lift...

I have one question though : What are the files needed to be sent? And how do I send them?
Lefatti Automobili : viewtopic.php?f=35&t=4421&start=10
---------------------------------
Lefatti Automobili - Car Company
Scirocco by Lefatti Automobili - Racing Department

More to be announced very soon.
<<

nialloftara

Supercharged
Supercharged

Cars: 2006 Scion Xb

Post Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:34 am

Welcome back iraptor, I do remember you. So it's super easy now, when you click sandbox you get the list of cars saved on your game, just select the car you want and click the export button. That packs a copy of all the car and engine files needed into a zip file and puts it in the export folder in your main automation game folder. Then just attach that zip file in a private message to him.
Chief designer and CEO, Centauri motor works, Centauri Performance Vehicles (CPV)
"Centauri: The Stars Are Within Your Reach."
Centauri engines Centauri cars
CPV engines CPV cars
Company ID: 1943047
<<

iRaptor

Post Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:17 am

Ah yes now I see. That's great!

Thank you for your answer. Now it's time to make sure everything is within the rules :)
Still got to do some tweaking but I really hope I haven't forgotten anything so my car is perfectly within the rules.
Last edited by iRaptor on Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

<<

Sillyworld

Cars: Mazda 3 hatchback

Post Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:57 pm

Did someone say hot hatch? ;)
ImageImage

A quite small and light weighted car, offering 3 doors and only 2 seats, this is a sports car at is best. Initially created for dirt events, the Strikhedonia found its home at road events (once it lose its AWD system). Under the hood, a monstruos 1.4 liters v6 roars up to 9,100 rpm with every push of the gas pedal. Only brave drivers can tame this beast.
<<

koolkei

Cars: a mini 2 wheeled single cyl car :D

Post Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:16 pm

Echoo0o wrote:Hey guys, just a quick reminder about submission format, since I'm having a bit of difficulty finding some of your entries:

Name your CAR MODEL HHC_[your name]_[car name], followed by naming your ENGINE HHC_[your name]_[engine name]. Don't just rename the exported file as that will not rename the in-game files, and will lead to me potentially missing your entry. Also, if at all possible could you please send the entire car in one piece, rather than sending the model and engine separately, as that would make my life just that little bit easier, (by using the export function provided in the sandbox, for the complete car).

Sorry for the rant, I'm gonna go back to checking entries :D

yup. im in it. i got it wrong.... resubmitting
<<

iRaptor

Post Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:59 am

Scirocco Racing proud to present our new Hot Hatch Cup entry : The Scirocco Avantis-HHC
HHC-iRaptor-Avantis - Car Trim 1-1.png
HHC-iRaptor-Avantis - Car Trim 1-1.png (1.37 MiB) Viewed 3964 times

While we still have to do some tweaking on the setup, the final design is nearly done. Not much to show for the moment, as we are still in a test phase, but we are hopeful for the unveiling of the car to be done near the deadline.

As it is our very first entrance in the automotive world, chances are we might not be up to date alongside the best performers, but a mid-pack finish would make the Racing department to be very happy about their first outing.

<<

07CobaltGirl

Queen of Track Building

Cars: Chevy Cobalt

Post Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:29 pm

iRaptor wrote:Scirocco Racing proud to present our new Hot Hatch Cup entry : The Scirocco Avantis-HHC
HHC-iRaptor-Avantis - Car Trim 1-1.png

While we still have to do some tweaking on the setup, the final design is nearly done. Not much to show for the moment, as we are still in a test phase, but we are hopeful for the unveiling of the car to be done near the deadline.

As it is our very first entrance in the automotive world, chances are we might not be up to date alongside the best performers, but a mid-pack finish would make the Racing department to be very happy about their first outing.

I can almost guarantee you won't place last. ;)
<<

Echoo0o

Cars: Kia Soul - 2015

Post Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:57 am

Since its getting pretty close to the deadline, I wanted to ask you guys what you think about extending it by a few days. As it stands, there's 17/24 entries which is more than enough to get the competition going, but I just wanted to know everyone's opinion before making a change like this.
<<

iRaptor

Post Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:44 am

07CobaltGirl wrote:
I can almost guarantee you won't place last. ;)

Well I hope it will be the case :)

I have no ideas about what to expect, other than that I'm satisfied by my laptimes. I could squeeze a tenth or two with careful suspension tweaking, but I don't really have the time to do so.

I'm fine about extending it personally. If it can allow you starting to do the calculations while still waiting for eventual entries then it would be great IMO :)

<<

Madrias

Cars: 2005 Hyundai Elantra GT

Post Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:55 pm

I've got no problem waiting a few extra days. I'm feeling good about my design, though I'm sure one of the veterans here could've gotten more out of it. As for what I'm expecting my place to be... If I gave up enough fuel efficiency to make something fast, I'll end up in the lower third of the group. If I kept too much fuel efficiency, I'll be buzzing around the track in the world's angriest eco-car, warming up last place.

If I get anything better than last, I'll be happy. If I get last, I'll know the next time to quit building for efficiency in racing challenges.
<<

iRaptor

Post Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:01 am

Have you received any new entries? :)

<<

Sebesseg

Cars: '15 Charger Rallye

Post Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:21 am

I've just now applied for entry with a little something. Hopefully everything is good to go and I'll be joining you guys. I'm just hoping to do well because, as Madrias, mentioned I'm sure someone could have gotten it to go a bit better. I honestly couldn't quite reach the benchmark car's top-gear time which may not bode well for me, but no matter I'm excited. Should I get in I'll post a pic of my little Kalvaria in an edit.

Also I should thank you all and the host for extending the deadline, because I think I would have missed it otherwise (I'm not why the host extended I'm just happy they did). So thanks!
PreviousNext

Return to Community Challenges & Competitions