Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:49 am by strop
If I recall correctly it has 1156, it's a modified (i.e. extra stroke) version of the 98RON NA XP V8 I used in the original car that put out 1111hp to get 1hp:kg and had decent reliability. This one I pushed it right to the limit.
Your car is easily 20kg lighter than mine, is it all just in the engine or is there something more to it? I've taken out just about everything I can think of except the brakes, because the car needs to slow down too!
Also, because I'm more interested in seeing how low we can get the time, can you just see what happens when you move one of your wings towards the back? That changes the front:rear balance of the downforce and I think you'd actually shave off a couple of tenths if you more closely matched to the weight ratio as well as the suspension setup... and I suspect that the power/weight balance in your car is superior to mine.