FAQ  •  Login

2016 Automation Chicago Auto Show [Results]

<<

squidhead

Cars: BMW E34

Post Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:54 am

2016 Automation Chicago Auto Show [Results]

I am guessing this goes into here... so

Ok, guys and gals, old farts and young lads! This is it, Chicago Motor Show is on right now, and we're having an Automation version here and now.

You have until 21st of February to post your concept cars, prototypes, unveil your new cars, or polish old ones (as in "polished, not "made in Poland"... but both can apply... HI OSKIINUS!) and show them to the public to get some media attention. There are no restrictions on what you should or should not post. A prototype? Sure! A racecar you wish to run in AMWEC? No problem! A concept design? Post right away! You have brought a 50 year old car with a modernized engine and a huge pricetag? Well don't just stand around there - show it! It doesnt' have a modern engine, but it's a 50's production car of your brand? Post away!
Just make sure to give us at least a brief description of what the car is and why it's here :)

On 21st the show will close, and we will have a poll on "who's exhibit was best" and the winner gets a... ehm... eeeehm... I got nothing to give guys, except for photoshops, sorry. So a winner will get an imaginary medal for "Best in show", a round of applause over the internet and a photoshop of his car by me :) And a feature in the "hall of fame" thread that I'm slowly working on!

Voting

Have a look through the whole show, or the highlights in 2nd post if you like and chose the car you like the most. Figure out who's the author and vote right here
Click for poll

Results

3rd place DeusExMackia.

2nd place TurboJ.

1st place - Thecarlover.

Prize :

And a photoshop of your car of choice, which you should contact me about.
Thanks to everyone for participating, see you on the next car show.[/quote]
Last edited by squidhead on Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:58 am, edited 6 times in total.
<<

squidhead

Post Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:55 am

Re: 2016 Automation Chicago Auto Show (13.02 - 21.02)

Highlight reel
With the world's least impressive motoring journalist - Barney-Johnathan Bacon (and his filming crew consisting of his wife holding a Go-Pro)

Disclamer - Barney is not a very good reporter and is not a very lucky one. He is usually able to concentrate on one car from the entire display and talk loosely about it, but his live YT channel is the only one that hasn't been laggy due to the fact only 2 people are watching him. One is you, another one is his mom.

Hello and welcome, I am Barney-Johnathan Bacon, and we are here in Chicago Illionis on this cold february evening, reporting to you live from Chicago Auto Show of 2016! Now there isn't much action yet, and that is probably because the show hasn't started yet. The doors will open to the public tomorrow morning, and since we didn't get our media pass, we weren't allowed in to sneak a peek at what is in store for us! So... there isn't much to talk about, we have seen some people, and some cars, but they weren't related to the show... I saw a prius over there *points in a direction* but it's gone now. So join us TOMORROW for the first look at Chicago Auto Show!"

Hello and welcome, I am Barney Johnathan Bacon, and today we actually got in and got a good look at what's going on!

Click for link to Solo concept teaser
Instantly we got to hear a Velociraptor AT-X courtesy of Solo Motors. The car was kept under wraps, leaving us only guessing what sort of car it is. Also when we say "hear", we mean we heard it standing there, because nobody started the engine for us. They said "Motoring press only" and asked us to leave the room. No matter how much I tried to explain that I'm a journalist for a car related web blog called "Thecarsbarneyjohnathanbaconreallylikes.com", we still were not allowed in. Their loss!

Click for link to Guardian Auto Group display
Right now you see behind me a very impressive installation of a multitude of cars by the Guardian Auto Group! The amount of cars brought in is staggering, and they're really amazing, with their retro look. We are sure that with retro being the theme of late these cars will do BRILLIANTLY on the market. Most of them are due to be released... hold on a second *takes a brochure and studies it*.... most of them have been released years ago. This is a historic display... wait... EXCUSE ME SIR! *pokes at Vri404*, but which are the current lineup of cars? These ones? Thank you! What a nice stranger! Now, theres' quite a few cars on display, first off a modern take on a muscle car - the Needle Production Cars Meora Baraw. a true blood supercar StoneBank Experimental Sparc ie, Rattlesnake Wagon - a hyper family wagon, a luxury Puppet Ztz, and a very cool concept StoneBank Experimental Tokyo 3 with it's air intakes poking through the hood.
Now this last one has really caught my eye! I've had a car with engine poking through the hood once, and no, it was not a supercharged muscle car, it just had holes in the hood from rust, but it was very cool, and this proves that my car was cool before it was cool! Let's take a look at the Tokyo 3 closer!

This car means serious buisness, and even though no real information on it has been shared, I can tell the potential of it's performance just by looking at it! Matter of fact, let's take a peek inside
*video feed cuts out, when it cuts back in Barney is a bit messed up*
So, we got kicked out of the display by the security by trying to open a closed car. They said "this costs more than you make in a lifetime" and threw us out! But that's ok! ONWARDS!!!!

Click for link to Vyctor stand
We are now at the Vyctor stand, looking over 3 new cars from this British manufacturer. Of 3 cars on display each gets it's attention in it's own way. The simple rugged offroader with a very bright colour screams "affordable fun" at us, actually that was the overly enthusiastic PR manager, and we don't like being shouted at, nor called "affordable", so we checked out the VR-2 GT, a mid engined sportscar to hit the market soon! Sadly not much information was given about this model, and it is very interesting to see how it would fare against the competition, seeing how a small affordable MR weekend toys are booming right now. Sadly the details of the car are kept a secret. Well they are kept a secret from us, because a journalist from CAR Magazine was there and he got all the answers while we were shoved aside. That was actually a good thing, since we then noticed the bright blue super GT!
A lightweight FR coupe Vyctor Speed Six, we were told exclusively... by this brochure we picked up... houses a turbocharged 3 liter inline 6 engine, and produces a massive 516 horsepower! Talk about racing technologies! With a car weighing in at about 1200+ kilos this is going to be a proper riot to drive! Can't wait to get our hands on one of those! If we ever get our hands on one of those. But on to the next exhibit!

Click for Kraft Haus Technik display
We managed to get a whole display of Kraft Haus Technik all to ourselves! This is mainly because this AP1 championship winning team is holding a press conference and we weren't invited, so everybody is right there at the moment. What we do gain is the option to look at a racing spec Sepang and a new car called the mistral!
Just like my caravan's called. That is strange, calling a supercar in honour of a caravan, but it's ok! What we can tell you about it is that it is mid-engined, and ... white. Really, there isn't much information about it available, other than it is probably Kraft Haus Technik's next racing car. If we were able to ask questions - we would, but there's only a very busy PR manager and security on site.

Anyways, this is all we have time for today, join us tomorrow for day 2 of the Chicago Auto Show! Good night!

Hello and welcome, I am Barney Johnathan Bacon, and it's day 2 of the Chicago auto show. Now after the wave of yesterday's reveals it's gone quiet, and we're able to walk around and take pictures of cars without being stampeded over by the sellout paparazzi! Unfortunately there hasn't been too much activity apart from a crazed man running around demanding this show goes to Canada right now. I don't know what's up with that, and I had to hide for 2 hours in the public bathroom from him, and I think he's gone now... OH GOD *screams off the side of the screen - IS THIS CANADA?!?!* RUUUUUUN!!!! Back to the bathrooms! He can't smell our fear there!

Hi! And welcome back. It seems that our Canada obsessed friend has been pacified by the police and we are free to roam around the exhibition once more! So let's check out some of the newly unveiled models.

Link to Miller Automobile Company exhibit
This is Miller automotive, and they have rolled out a deceiving looking car - the anaconda MS-II.
We actually managed to get close enough to one of the PR managers and get some answers. Unfortunately it later turned out that he was not a PR manager but just a Miller fanboy roaming about shouting about how great the car is. That actually explained popped blood vessels in his eye and foaming mouth. But his information seems legit! What looks like a modern muscle car is nothing of sort, actually. It is a proper sportscar, with body made of carbon fiber for maximum lightness. It's powered by a flatplane 4.q liter v8 with 2 turbos and produces 620 hp! That is a seriously high output, and we bet it could spell trouble for companies who produce sportscars!
Miller has also brought a car that they didn't bother to finish and put it on display, and I don't understand why. I was later explained that "this is just the engine of the Anaconda, so everybody can see the new powerplant, so shows how much I know.

Click for more Solo motors
And this is the display we could not get to earlier, it houses 2 cars from Solo motors. One is a velociraptor, the offorad supercar from 2007, which we all have seen and know about, but next to it is just another velociraptor in matte green paint. I don't understand why,but they brought 2 identical cars to the show! What? *speaks off camera for a bit* OK! I got the brochure and the matte green one is an AT-X model, it now has a 8.4 liter v12, still mated to a 4x4 transmission. Producing 1200+ hp it can do 0-100 in just over 6 seconds and top out at 412kph! This car is just bonkers! I have no clue where would you use one, but I know for sure I want one! Just think of all the fishing trips I could make in this baby! It would be soooo cooooool! What? *looks at behind camera* Oh? Oh yeah... Well maybe some desert racing or baja too...and manly driving that I do on every occasion

There is another car on display here, but sadly we are not allowed to see it, because it's very expensive and very exclusive. In fact I believe that nobody really got to see it because a wealthy sheikh has arrived with 120 people worth of personal bodyguards who have blocked off the site completely, letting nobody in. Well, probably the sales of the new car are going good, since they've been talking there for a good hour now. We could only hear the engine revving, and it is LOUD. We'll bring you the exclusive review of this car as soon as we read about it in Top Gear Magazine!

Monolith Motors display
Now this display is something I like! Look at it - all the SUV's and pickup trucks you could ever want! Sensible and honest motoring at its finest! None of that "go away peasant, Sheikh Mohammad bin Thunderpants is buying car now!" Lets have a closer look. Now instantly - the light offroader Alpine is what I'd like! In fact I will pre oreder one right now! It would be perfect for people like me, living in a rural place, with lots of dirt roads and some light offroading. Simple good people, who like simple good cars! *walks off to the Monolith display, and comes back* Sadly it is not to be sold in America because it seems it's too safe for pedestrians...

Monolith has also presented the updated Jupiter, it's a colossus of a thing, available with huge diesels and even huger petrols. A fully luxurious interior is also very nice and if not on par then might even be better than in the competition! This should provide some serious competition to the local SUV market, but I very much would like something cheaper and simpler to run, these big SUV's and Pickups are not my cup of cola light. Now the OKAVANGO on the other hand! It's a dream come true, it's just like the Alpine but bigger and more powerful! This I really like, and.... oh... it says it's not going to be sold in USA aswell. Well poop.

What ARE we supposed to buy here then!? Well we could go for the Neptune and Saturn that have been updated for 2016, new looks and engines, and they have been quite a good seller stateside, so if it ain't broke I guess :( but BRING ALPINE TO US

click for Galt motors
Well this is a very interesting sight, Galt motors have teased us with a 2020 concept of Communitasia. The car traces it's roots from 1960s, my dad had a Mk3 one of those and it was pretty awful. I'm not sure if this car can live up to it's heritage, the design isn't nearly bland enough. To confirm that we had to talk to the company's representative and he put our worries to rest. Underneath it's a very familiar picture. The huge 3.2 liter engine pushes a measely 115 hp, and can run on stuff that does not even burn, just like the heritage demands it - a hungry and inefficient engine, just like we like it. When we raised our concerns about the look, we could see the shame in the spoke person's eyes. He explained to us that it was a "bring your daughter to work day" and designer did, and their drawings got mixed up, so this is designer's daughters' design, not what they originally wanted. We also got these weird pictures of ponies and crayon doodles on napkins with the designer's autograph. I think it's supposed to be the real design of the 2020 communitasia.
Well anyways, MOVING ON!

ManHell historic display
*You see Barney standing in front of the Fierro RS16, his knees are shaking and his face conveys a multitude of emotions, part tears of joy, part fanboy drooling and part fear of God himself smiting him down if he dares to ask to sit in it. He talks with a nervous trembling voice* T-t-this is a Fierro... I.... i've had a poster of it on my wall when I was little. It's glorious! I ... *whispers*i want to touch it in places. I'd do anything to own one... dirties darkest deeds you'd ask me to... CALL ME!!!
But we should move on before i have a ... crisis...

Solo H.A. display
Here we can see some down to earth stuff! As in cars that people will buy, and these examples do not disappoint! A cheap and cheerful 270 compact is powered by a reasonably peppy 1.4 liter 100hp engine, and is available with a manual, an automatic or in this great lime green colour! Or was it...hang on *gets a brochure out*. OH, it's available in this colour AND in auto or manual! Yeah, that makes much more sense.
I expect to see a lot of these on the American roads in the near future, as well as many of these *points at a 560 model* It's more of the same 270 engineering, but now in a roomier SUV body. I am not sure about these, as we like to drive big SUV's in America. At any point it will be interesting to see how the SUV shows itself against the oppositon

*A loudspeaker announcement has started the new Solo Harrier X unveil ceremony*
Solo Harrier unveil

OH MY GOD! I AM ACTUALLY GOING TO SEE AN UNVEIL! THIS IS SO COOL! COME ON! CATCH UP *runs to the crowded scene, upon which a charcoal grey muscle car drives up* THIS IS MY CHANCE AND I WILL NOT MISS IT! *Barney trips over falls, pushes a few people aside and faceplants right beside the PR manager's shoes who looks down on him, very confused*
WHAT ENGINE DOES IT HAVE?! - Ah, oh. The Harrier X has 7.5 liter v8, developing 700+ horsepower - HOW FAST DOES IT GO? - The top speed is a measured 325kph *the PR manager tries to save this trainwreck of a presentation* - THIS IS SO FREAKING COOL! EXPENSIVE? - Not as such, you can afford one at just over 40 grand - WOW! THIS IS THE BEST CAR EVER! CAN I SIT IN IT?! - Ehm... sure - go ahead. *We see Barney with a gleaming shining smile on his face and tears of joy jump into the Harrier X, starts it up and revs it up a few times producing a LOT of noise, spitting flames and making the crowd cheer as he ejects himself out of the car. He shakes the PR manager's hand and comes off the stage* This ... was... the best moment... of my entire life.... *His wife who's holding the camera asks - but ...what about the day we got married?! - Not even close *replies Barney with a blissful smile and a soft voice of a man who has just had his dreams fullfilled*

Erin motors display
Hello, and we have now stumbled across an Erin exhibition, and they have a show for us tonight, with a restyles of models we have seen before, ones we haven't seen before a concept car and most importantly - a pure supercar for us to enjoy! So lets check it out!
Sadly nobody talked to us at their display because they were busy fending off the guy who was running around shouting "This is NOT CANADA". But from what we could figure out by searching the internet a lot, it is a race car for the AGPS racing series. It looks very impressive, but sadly nobody could rev it up for us to hear because that Canada obsessed guy took the show by storm.

Hi! It's day 4 of the Chicago auto show, and you're here with me - Barney Johnathan Bacon of Thecarsbarneyjohnathanbaconreallylikes.com. You may also find all our previous streams at Thecarsbarneyjohnathanbaconreallylikes.com/theadventuresofbarneyjohnathanbaconatchicagomotorshow.html . But as of now, lets see more of these cool new cars!

Atarashi display
First up is this - It looks like a small muscle car, but in fact it's powered by the 1.8 liter turbocharged engine, and it's rear wheel drive. It's a Nissan S13 and modified by Rocket Bunny... wait... this isn't right... let me check, looks at the display! OH YEAH, Rocket Bunny is in the other display, this is the Aratashi Taneuma!
A small muscle car powered by a 1.8 liter turbocharged engine, which renders the Rocket Bunny S13 useless. It looks cool, it's reasonably powerful and Im sure it's so easily modifiable that in 20 years they will go for 2 grand with drift tax and will annoy the elderly by straight through exhausts and scraping on the speedbumps! That is if they will make it, it's only a concept at this point.

Moving on we see the two guys who were always bickering in AMWEC 15 pits, I don't remember their names, nor have I actually watched the racing, it's that just they were on Eurosport and Speedhunters a lot, and they are arguing about cars being too expensive it seems... BOOORING! What's next on display?

Pangea corner
Well here, hidden away from the public in a corner we find this - a true 90's gangster wannabe dream car. Looks like a classic Lincoln, drives... well I don't know how it drives, there's nobody around here and all that IS here is this plaque stating it has a 13 liter V12 and 1850hp. Considering how little people walk around this corner I get the feeling that this is somebody's car who just parked it here and went to see the show, which is a great idea. I should've parked my Visto in here aswell, instead of walking for miles to get here!

Coureur exhibit
He we are at the Courier... Coureir...couereree......coruueeeeee... COU... RE... UR.... display and they have brought out their luxury sedan called the XLA. It looks pretty cool, and comes with a variety of engines, that's for certain. But nothing to really make it stand out apart from it's cool design. Would I like one? Well DUH! Anything is better than driving an Erin Visto that has been rolled over into a river, but this seems on the high end spectrum of my hopes!
I wonder what the XLA stand for.... Xtremely.... Large.... Automobile? O.O

Facciamo Zoltan presentation
And lastly for today, we have this cool Facciamo Zoltan Fighter! It seems to be a modern view on the cool 90's fastbacks like the Corrado with a sportier twist. This car is rear wheel drive and it's power comes from a twin turbo i6 producing 400hp! This should be properly fun to drive should they ever make it. And right next to it is the engine displayed but... wait a minute... ONE.... where's two?
WHERE IS THE SECOND TURBOCHARGER YOU LIARS?! *Barney goes into full meltdown mode and the live feed cuts off*

*You see Barney now is constantly accompanied by a security guard*
Hey everybody, welcome back to Chicago auto show. And, before you ask, this isn't my security guard, he's here to protect people from me. I sort of went off the rails yesterday and might have... punched... a GAG company CEO. Sorry.... They're not pressing charges, but they made this guy follow me everywhere. But hey, lets see what's up at the Monolith stand, cause they had some commotion happening!

Monolith stand
There's 2 brand new offroaders, but we do not care one bit about them, because LOOK AT THIS CONCEPT!!! It's like a 50's truck but with modern design! Well... it may as well be a 50's truck with modern headlights! If they make this into production then they will have 260+ hp and will fit more in the "look at how hip I am" crowd rather than the "rugged SUV or Pickup truck", but that doesn't matter! Look how cool it is!

Airborne Automotive presentation
Right now we are at the Airborne automotive presentation of their new SUV - the knossos. It's a huge thing with a variety of engines, one that interests me most is the v12 model. Naturally the prices will be way out of my reach, like most Airborne stuff... I once almost could afford an Airborne branded coffee mug, but then decided to buy a second hand Erin Visto instead. The 12 cylinder monster will do 0-60 in under 4 seconds and will battle the Bentayga for the wallets of the wealthy movie stars, but none the less we will be bringing you a full review of the car once it has appeared on some motoring show, so we know how it handles!

Other than that, not many new premieres today, so join us tomorrow for more Chicago Auto Show coverage!

Hello, Barney Johnathan Bacon here, and we are back in Chicago for some more Auto Show goodies, and today has been a treat! Follow me! *runs off with camera barely catching up to him*

Miller Automobile display
Check this out! It's a supercar! And after only 4 hours of hounding and begging - we got to see it up close and personal and even ask questions! So here goes!
This is a Miller 416 concept, and it's not a production car, at least not yet. It's got a 4.1 liter v8 and pushes 585hp to the rear wheels! UNDER 4 seconds 0-60, and a top speed of losing your license 4 times over! This thing is radical! Well not "Radical" radical, it's not the same company, it's just very... YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN! And I got a chance to sit in it, although they didn't allow me to drive it or even start the engine. What I can say is "it's not a luxury car".

Solo Motors
And back here at Solo motors they have brought us 2 supercars, one is very old though, an original Emerald, and it's in pristine condition. But now we have a successor to it, named... also Emerald, and it's a very classy car! Unfortunately we can't tell you much about it because there were so many people in there that we could barely see the car on the huge TV's that broadcasted the presentation live.
They did say what sort of power it has, but I was too busy cleaning coffee i've spilled off a jacket. And it wasn't my jacket, I've accidentally spilled coffee on a Kraft Haus Technik CEO. But hey, at least I got to talk to him, and he... banned me from going anywhere near a KHT car in the future saying "if you can ruin my jacket from 15 meters away, I'm scared to see how you can ruin our cars from point blank".

Hello, Barney Johnathan Bacon here, with another Chicago Auto Show update! The initial wave of presentations seems to have died down a bit, but that does not mean that there's nothing interesting going on! So without further ado, let's dig in!

J.S.C.Automobili Speciali reveal
Right here we have a car! Not just any car, it's a supercar! And it's by J.S.C., and that is about all I know about it. Matter of fact - it's all anybody knows about it! We would definetly try to talk to the creators of this prototype, but sadly apart from the security guard not allowing anybody on to the stage and the security guard that is keeping me on a tight leash... literally, after yesterday's incident with KHT, there's nobody around. I've heard that J.S.C is holding a private conference about an engine deal with some other company, but it's probably a rumour. Even if it's not - it's very much in sync with my current luck in Chicago.

Guentherstrass AG display
Not far from JSC, we have the world famous Gunter...stars... gutten tag... GRUMPY...STROPS... sigh... *takes a brochure out* GUEN THER STRAAS, and they' have brought a Koenigster concept to the show.
This Front engine monster is to be released to the public in 2018, but no information has been shared on possible engines, or drivetrain. Knowing GUN...GUEN.... These guys, we're sure it will be a serious monster of a machine, so we should keep a close eye on them!

That's about it for the new premieres for today, apart from this cool bit - I have a YT comment on my video! And it's not a "you suck" this time! Check this out - it's from a guy named Dawid Zeliński, who is an actual CEO of Airborne Automotive! Apart from pointing out that I could have asked him anything at the display! Well that is true, and I probably would have! But alas I got no clue what this fellow looks like. He did give me a few options on how to contact him, so this will be covered in the coming months on my web blog!

Solo motors
Hello and welcome back to Solo Motors, where a late release has been made! This is something new, a concept we have never seen... in the past ... 5 years or so... cause I've just remembered the Ferrari FF
It's called the Quicksilver concpet and it's a shooting brake body!From what we could gather it will share the engine with the Diamond Emerald, but without the turbos! The performance should be pretty damn impressive, and the design is refined and cool, without the shouty features that a lot of manufacturers are implementing as of late.

Galt automotive
And here we have a minivan. It's an old minivan and ... I have to clue why it's here
*looks at a monitor* OOOOOOH! It's a FAST minivan! So, it seems this is a tuner version it with a v12 engine. This is a very *at this moment somebody starts up the straight piped car right behind him and does a rev-up. You can see Barney fall on the floor with his ear bleeding. The video feed cuts off once again*

And that's a wrap, guys.
Last edited by squidhead on Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:46 am, edited 12 times in total.
<<

thecarlover

Cars: Not the 2011 Porsche 911 Turbo Cabriolet in the photo.

Post Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:04 am

Ooh, this sounds great :) Are we limited to a certain number of cars, or as many as we'd like?
Car showcase thread: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=8227
Mods thread: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=8552

<<

squidhead

Post Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:06 am

No limit on anything :D
<<

thecarlover

Cars: Not the 2011 Porsche 911 Turbo Cabriolet in the photo.

Post Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:00 am

Before the 2016 Chicago Auto Show, Solo Motors Co. released a teaser of a highly modified version of the 2007 Velociraptor dubbed the "AT-X". The car will be unveiled soon.

Car showcase thread: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=8227
Mods thread: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=8552

<<

Speedemon

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: A Birel Go Kart. I can't remember the full chassis name. 4-stroke, Honda GX160, makes around 5-hp (With limiter)

Post Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:12 am

What about CIAS? :)
"I don't care how fat I am, I am getting in that car and I am going to win" -Speedemon
<<

squidhead

Post Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:24 am

Speedemon wrote:What about CIAS? :)

Central Intelligence Agency Soap?
<<

Vri404

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: 2000 Toyota Altezza Auto

Post Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:51 am

Guardian Auto Group Display
-------------------------------------------
Historic Display:

1967 Facciamo Cars MC.205
Cost When New: $21,300
"The MC.205 was Facciamo's first full scale production Vehicle, named after the Italian WW2 fighter plane. It was also sold in either this weird colour, Red, White or Green."

1974 Hogo-Sha Autos Darizu Hk
Cost When New: $22,900
"The Darizu Hk was a new way forward for Hogo-Sha Autos, showing that they could make a nice and sporty roadster."

1982 Facciamo Cars Staccacio 30th Aniversary Pure Concept
Supposed Cost If Built: $2,330,300
"The Staccacio 30th always comes to GAG displays at all Auto Shows. It's one of our favourites."

1946 Hogo-Sha Autos Zekio Epa
Cost When New: $7,035
"The Zekio Epa always draws a crowd. It was Hogo-Sha Auto's first car, made mostly from spare airplane bits."

1992 Facciamo Cars Staccacio 40th Concept
Supposed Cost If Built: $50,200
"Another 'must bring' for any GAG display. This was the concept that showed that bigger was never always better, with a 0.7L TT V8 in the middle."

----------------------------------
Modern Display

2016 Needle Production Cars Meora Baraw
Supposed Cost: $52,400
"The Meora Baraw was teased at the NY show earlier this year. Now we can show you it fully."

2015 StoneBank Experimental Sparc ie
Supposed Cost: $277,700
"The Sparc ie was a test of how we could make a smooth and fast machine, that also looks good. All of the cooling vents are at the back."

2015 StoneBank Experimental Tokyo 3
Supposed Cost: $137,000
"Another car that was teased earlier this year, and now can be fully shown. The Tokyo 3, made in Japan."

2017 Needle Production Cars Rattlesnake Wagon Concept
Supposed Cost: $52,200
"It'll become a reality soon, people. The 6L V12 Rattlesnake Wagon Concept looks like a snake, and moves like one too."

2015 Needle Production Cars Puppet ZtZ
Cost: $119,100
"Showing off our best selling Luxury car of 2015. There may be some updates throughout 2016. More to come later."

------------------------------------------------------

Also, Expect some teasers and such to come.
~Vri and the GAG crew.
Salt is what 95% of children are made from, and generally 72% of forum users.

Also 82% of statistics are made up.
<<

Cranlet

Post Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:04 pm

At the Vyctor stand, three brand new models are introduced. Their current lineup is also put on display.
The new Land Conqueror compact 4x4.
The mid-engined VR-2 sports car.
And the all new Chimera sports car, with the new turbocharged Speed Six inline six, producing more than 500 horsepower.
<<

Oskiinus

Cars: Not a car, but I own Arkus Classic Junior in black ;)

Post Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:58 pm

VyctorChimera... Where did you got inspiration for this name? :D
CEO of Airborne Automotive, Airborne Motor Group and Co-CEO of it's sub-brands :D
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5895 - Thread!
<<

Vri404

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: 2000 Toyota Altezza Auto

Post Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:07 pm

Oskiinus wrote:VyctorChimera... Where did you got inspiration for this name? :D

FILE A LAW SUIT!!!!!!!!! /s
Salt is what 95% of children are made from, and generally 72% of forum users.

Also 82% of statistics are made up.
<<

Speedemon

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: A Birel Go Kart. I can't remember the full chassis name. 4-stroke, Honda GX160, makes around 5-hp (With limiter)

Post Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:13 am

squidhead wrote:
Speedemon wrote:What about CIAS? :)

Central Intelligence Agency Soap?

Canadian International Auto Show. You were close though! :lol:
"I don't care how fat I am, I am getting in that car and I am going to win" -Speedemon
<<

squidhead

Post Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:45 am

Speedemon wrote:Canadian International Auto Show. You were close though! :lol:

Well what aboot it? Chicago show is on right now you kneuw. :D
<<

Speedemon

Naturally Aspirated

Post Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:02 am

squidhead wrote:
Speedemon wrote:Canadian International Auto Show. You were close though! :lol:

Well what aboot it? Chicago show is on right now you kneuw. :D

So is CIAS. Unfortunately it is being overshadowed by the Chicago Auto Show.
<<

squidhead

Post Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:26 am

Kraft Haus Technik has brought 2 cars to the exhibit. An AP1 class AMWEC spec Sepang, still bearing Circuit de la Sarthe dirt on it, fresh off the racetrack. Along side it a new racecar was presented, called "Mistral". In an interview Gerhard Wagner, CEO of KHT has stated that the Mistral is based on the out-going Adelaide chassis, but includes many upgrades and updates to it's original design. The car is built to AP1 standards, with room to move in almost every aspect of it's setup or build, shall the reglament change for 2016. As of now, KHT is cautiously optimistic about the car's potential, and in recent tests has proven over 1 second faster around a lap than the previously used Sepang. Prospects of a street legal version of Mistral are very real, and this car seems to be the replacement for now outdated Adelaide, which ended production as of January 2016
Next

Return to Car Design Sharing Forum