FAQ  •  Login

Guardian Auto Group. [1973 Edriv Cyka Idi]

<<

durk

Post Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:21 pm

Re: Guardian Auto Group.

That's actually the fastest car around the Airfield track that I've worked on, oddly enough. Never really tried too hard to grab fast lap times, and I've been busy building a lot of older cars, or just plain stupid stuff recently. The factory suspension settings actually worked pretty well. I think all I did was increase camber a bit and stiffen the springs a little. You could probably squeeze more out of it with some fine tuning (and you definitely could squeeze more out of it by throwing the electric LSD and active suspension back in, but I had to be a hipster 8-) ). I also feel kind of stupid for putting a standard interior in and not a basic one...but oh well. Still quite happy with the way it turned out, and the Automation gremlins are starting to wreak havoc on it so I don't feel like changing it XD.

The engine was originally 500 horsepower, but I decided to ditch the race exhaust to save a little bit of cost and weight and it actually ended up in the sweet spot for horsepower with its current set up. It's faster with the 450 engine than it is with the 500. Although I'm sure with some more tweaking you could fix that, but hey. I was satisfied.

EDIT: Automation really doesn't like this car. It was randomly reverted back to double wishbone, mid-longitudinal, aluminum panels, and it screwed with the suspension and gearbox settings and some other stuff.
Sellswick Performance - A small American tuning house
(PM me to request a Sellswick tune)

'95 NASC
<<

Vri404

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: 2000 Toyota Altezza Auto

Post Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:02 am

Facciamo Cars: A Brief History
-------------------------------------------------

Founded in 1952 by Mario Facciamo, Facciamo Cars were a somewhat small Sports car Manufacturer out of Bari, Italy. Originally a race team, who sometimes made their own cars (Such as the Staccacio) until 1967, when they made their first production car, the Facciamo MC.205.

Facciamo Cars Continually fluctuated over the years, with varying profits and losses, even heading back into motorsport in the early 80's for a few seasons, before dropping from motorsports. In 1982, the Facciamo Staccacio 30th Anniversary Concept was shown at the Geneva Motor Show, in honour of the 30th anniversary of the Facciamo Cars Brand. The Staccacio 30th was never put into production, but it did show a new way forward for the company.

In 1982, Mario Facciamo Passed away at the age of 79. The Staccacio 30th was the last car he oversaw construction of before his death. His granddaughter, Amelina, took over the company later that year.

In 1992, they showed the Staccacio 40th Anniversary to the public at the Geneva Motor Show, after not arriving at Geneva since 1987. In a last ditch effort to make some money in 1995, they created the MC.205 Mk II. It was terrible, and Facciamo Cars filed for bankruptcy later that year.

In 1996, Facciamo Cars were saved by the flourishing Guardian Auto Group, and Amelina was made the COO of the European Market.

Facciamo Cars was extended in focus from not only mid-engine sports and super cars, to luxury tourers and GTs.
Salt is what 95% of children are made from, and generally 72% of forum users.

Also 82% of statistics are made up.
<<

Vri404

Naturally Aspirated

Post Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:19 pm

Stonebank Experimental: A Brief History
-------------------------------------------------------------

Stonebank Experimental, founded in 2007 by the Guardian Auto Group, was a way for GAG to sell their experimental vehicles, and have a stable base to release more over-the-top vehicles. When SBE was founded, a man named Mitchel Kariel was placed in charge, as he was the former Guardian Developmental Division (GDD) Chief of Design. (CoD) He resigned in 2012, letting Olivor Teranzi take over as CEO and COO of SBE.

SBE's first vehicle was a limited, 3 run vehicle, known as the Lycia. Each car cost $1,000,00.

SBE has never made any money from any built vehicle, instead being sustained by the combined force of GAG to keep it afloat. There are speculations that SBE may be closed at any time, due to their far too open mindness to lack of return.

<<

Vri404

Naturally Aspirated

Post Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:50 pm

Company Logos:

StoneBank Experimental:

Denki Hogo-Sha:

Needle Production Cars:

Facciamo Cars:

BigFoot OffRoad

-------------------------------

Sorry for the f*cked sizing. I ripped most of these from the internet.

<<

Vri404

Naturally Aspirated

Post Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:05 pm

Re: Guardian Auto Group [1965 Communista Facciamo GT]

1965 Galt Communista Facciamo GT Edition.
--------------------------------------------------------

In 1964, Facciamo Cars were interested in the somewhat "crappy" Communista From upstart company, Galt. They saw the machine as a ample tuning base. When the Five Communista Cars they ordered Arrived, they were disappointed at its base engine. So the body, engine, and drive-line were removed, leaving only the Chassis and Suspension. In place of the standard 4 cylinder engine, Facciamo put their own 4.0L V8 that produced 309hp.

Initial testing with a rough body showed that most of the suspension system had to be reworked, so that's what they did. When they made a new body for the car, it was re-made in a similar shape to the Communista, but Facciamo's own spin was put on it. everything was custom but the door handles.

They finished off the interior with a large heaping of leather and some super luxury entertainment. However, they only put two seats in the Facciamo GT edition, as this was made with track presence in mind. The car had a top speed of 232.5km/h and was able to make 4.84km/L. The Race Quad Carbs meant excellent air intake and such. The first five made sold instantly, and the response from the five owners pushed Facciamo to make more.

Instead of it being a full production car, Facciamo decided to make it an overhaul package. Tunes were done from 1966 until 1968, with each overhaul taking about 3 months.

Facciamo knew that the KHT tune was better, but Facciamo wanted to see what they could do, and a V8 Communista was what they ended up with.

Facciamo Communista MkI 2.PNG
Facciamo Communista MkI 2.PNG (809.81 KiB) Viewed 4594 times

Facciamo Communista MkI 3.PNG
Facciamo Communista MkI 3.PNG (769.2 KiB) Viewed 4594 times

Facciamo Communista MkI 4.PNG
Facciamo Communista MkI 4.PNG (745.32 KiB) Viewed 4594 times

<<

squidhead

Cars: BMW E34

Post Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:05 pm

Re: Guardian Auto Group. [1965 Communista Facciamo GT]

it's actually "communitasia"
<<

NormanVauxhall

Assistant Lead Beta Tester
Assistant Lead Beta Tester

Cars: 2002 Mazda Mx-5 1.6l NBFL
2008 Toyota Prius
1971 Fiat 500 L

Post Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:43 pm

An Italian brand with that logo will be illegal... like a german manufactorer with the hooked cross as logo. ;)
ŽM-Automobili Group
Born by the fusion of Blue Marlin Motori Auto and Žnoprešk Avto in 1972.
BMMS Dolphine Mk.II and Žnoprešk Zest (1974)
Žnoprešk Z217 (1963)
Žnoprešk Zap! (1981)
<<

Oskiinus

Cars: Not a car, but I own Arkus Classic Junior in black ;)

Post Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:24 pm

NormanVauxhall wrote:An Italian brand with that logo will be illegal... like a german manufactorer with the hooked cross as logo. ;)

At least better than swastika
CEO of Airborne Automotive, Airborne Motor Group and Co-CEO of it's sub-brands :D
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5895 - Thread!
<<

Vri404

Naturally Aspirated

Post Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:29 pm

NormanVauxhall wrote:An Italian brand with that logo will be illegal... like a german manufactorer with the hooked cross as logo. ;)

TIL

<<

Vri404

Naturally Aspirated

Post Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:14 pm

1973 Edriv Cyka Idi
-----------------------------------------------------

In 1973, Edriv introduced the Cyka Idi, a small, and shitty 4 door sedan for the Eastern Bloc.

Powered by a 1.3L Single Carb Inline Four, onto a full steel ladder chassis and panels. With a bulletproof exterior, and Engine, these machines have become a common lifeblood and back bone for russia. Many conversion kits are out there, including a Pick-up style conversion.

Note: The Chrome is cheap, and prone to rusting off. Body will hold together forever. FOR THE MOTHER LAND!

Altitude. - Cyka.zip
(88.55 KiB) Downloaded 211 times

--------------------------------------------------
~Vri
Out Of Character Note: I do know what the name means, you don't need to tell me ;)
Made Entire car whilst listening to this POS song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnTW6fZz-1E

Previous

Return to Car Design Sharing Forum