FAQ  •  Login

Pascal Union Works

<<

Vri404

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: 2000 Toyota Altezza Auto

Post Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:10 pm

Pascal Union Works

Pascal Union Works are the Hive company that owns Fox Manor Automotive and Hokusai Autocars as of 2011. They have been around since 1902, creating steam engines and and other various works of engineering under the name of Hank Pascal Engineering on the outskirts of Seattle. In 1933, the company changed in name to Pascal Forge Works, and began creating aircraft engines for the United States Air-force. After the war, specifically 1952, their first car was built, the Pascal Forge Works Alpha.

Another car was not constructed until 1967, and by then the name had changed yet again to the name of Pascal Union Works. This car was called the Pascal Union Works Atlantis. The Founder, Hank Pascal, had been dead for near on 10 years, and his Son, Hank Pascal Jr, decided to set the design team a challenge. to build a one-off to honor his late father. This car would be the 1968 Pascal Union Works HP-10.

Jump forward to 1982, and there was major trouble for Pascal Union Works. They had been under fire for skipping things such as testing of crucial components, and major cost cutting, causing serious reliability and safety issues. This led to a massive de-crease in profits and a huge blow in reputation to the company. To re-invigorate the intrest in the company, a crazy concept car was imagined. The 1984 Pascal Union Works Outlain.

Jump forward again to 1992, and Pascal Union Works became the Pascal Union Works of America, and PUW of England was also founded. To promote this venture, the PUW Continent was built. A Large car, using a body you would see in the 1950's.

Now-a-days, PUWoA and PUWoE create all kinds of cars, from city hatches, to Off-roaders, to Hypercars, to Super-Luxurys.
Salt is what 95% of children are made from, and generally 72% of forum users.

Also 82% of statistics are made up.
<<

Microwave

Supercharged
Supercharged

Cars: Korean 2 Litre DOHC Brap Machine

Post Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:10 am

Re: Pascal Union Works

Can't wait to see the continent, to see how well you pulled off a 90s look on a 50s body.
Strange how in just a decade or two this company went from financial issues and having only one car in their fleet to having just about every car under the sun... Hmmm..
<<

utopian201

Naturally Aspirated

Post Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:28 am

A luxury car will also not be as prestigious as others if it shares a badge with a cheap commuter car
Aurora Motor Company: Nothing Comes Close | Youtube ads: Aurora Manticore - "Dyno"
Auto magazine plus directories - list your car in the appropriate directory to be considered for a magazine cover/article.
<<

Microwave

Supercharged
Supercharged

Post Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:12 am

*Cough* Hyundai Equus *Cough*
<<

thecarlover

Cars: Not the 2011 Porsche 911 Turbo Cabriolet in the photo.

Post Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:06 am

Microwave wrote:*Cough* Hyundai Equus *Cough*

Now now, the Equus doesn't share a badge with cheap commuter cars... there's not a single Hyundai badge to be seen on it :lol:
Car showcase thread: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=8227
Mods thread: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=8552

<<

DoctorNarfy

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: My Chevy Cavalier is gone. I am Carless.

Post Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:40 pm

thecarlover wrote:

Now now, the Equus doesn't share a badge with cheap commuter cars... there's not a single Hyundai badge to be seen on it :lol:

The lie detector determined...
"Wisdom is a circle, what you receive, you must give back." -Vert Wheeler
<<

Microwave

Supercharged
Supercharged

Post Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:55 pm

Haha its true though. The Equus, Genesis and (I think) Cadenza lack any sort of Hyundai badge. I kek evrytim
<<

thecarlover

Cars: Not the 2011 Porsche 911 Turbo Cabriolet in the photo.

Post Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:12 pm

DoctorNarfy wrote:
thecarlover wrote:

The lie detector determined...

Odd, I've only seem them looking like this...

Car showcase thread: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=8227
Mods thread: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=8552

<<

Vri404

Naturally Aspirated

Post Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:23 pm

Microwave wrote:Can't wait to see the continent, to see how well you pulled off a 90s look on a 50s body.
Strange how in just a decade or two this company went from financial issues and having only one car in their fleet to having just about every car under the sun... Hmmm..

Despite hitting sales issues, they still had quite a bit in the bank to feed off of.

<<

Vri404

Naturally Aspirated

Post Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:39 pm

The year is 1974, and Pascal Union Works are having a meeting with the designers, engineers, and market analysts to see what they need to create. One marketer says that there is a gap in their line-up. that gap is for a low-slung, but hardy and capable "Ute" (As he called it. He was Australian.) Many of the marketers and designers agreed. The engineers did not. However, they went thorough with the plan of creating these "Utes" to sell to the populous and general market.

The Time comes to 1976, and the creation is done. The Pascal Union Works Infinite is ready to be sold. Originally to be sold as a single, heavy duty model, testing found that it was too hard to drive on the road, so there were two models created, the Q and F.

Pascal Union Works Infinite Q

The Q is the road going low-hauler, made for your local traidie to haul his supplies between jobs. With 150hp, and 163lb-ft of torque, it's more that enough power to pull your supplies around at road-going speeds, and more than enough to blast down the highway going much faster than you should.

Pascal Union Works Infinite F

The F is the more off-road inclined vehicle, with more power, a proper skid-plate, a basic 4x4 system, and more. This is for the very well off traidie, who loves to run his cars hard on his off days.

<<

SeriousSimon

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: I own nothing, I drive everything!

Post Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:20 pm

Please, lower the graphics quality some more, the car can still be somewhat recognized as a vehicle. Please fix.
<<

Vri404

Naturally Aspirated

Post Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:47 pm

SeriousSimon wrote:Please, lower the graphics quality some more, the car can still be somewhat recognized as a vehicle. Please fix.

I am playing on probably the worst laptop in existence, any higher quality in graphics and the game is unplayable. also, I am not getting an upgrade any time soon, due to lack of funds and f*cks to give any more.

<<

squidhead

Cars: BMW E34

Post Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:50 pm

Vri404 wrote:I am playing on probably the worst laptop in existence, any higher quality in graphics and the game is unplayable.

Nothing shameful about that. On the other hand, is it possible to up the settings to take pictures? I did that in the time of modding NFS Hot Pursuit 2. I could barely run the game, but modding was life, modding was love. I had to up the settings, take pictures in glorious 2fps, and then go back to my stone age settings.

Return to Car Design Sharing Forum