FAQ  •  Login

Auxuras Motor Co - 1st Gen SX '' Luxury is our DNA ''

<<

Starfish94

Cars: Am a car salesman , drive anything which is available to get me home.

Post Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:54 pm

NEWS

'' It's time to make Auxuras shine '' said Teiko Sakahashi , which replaced Josh Bryan yesterday as the CEO of American Saminda Motor Co. after quality scandal issue

Teiko Sakahashi , the new CEO for American Saminda is serious about the lack of ''brand image'' about Auxuras , '' Without becoming a global brand, Auxuras will continue to be viewed as less of a true luxury brand compared to Cervus and AMW , and it will continue to be less prestigious too." said Sakahashi , he also added that he feel that Auxuras is '' lost '' without any direction.

Sakahashi is aiming for Auxuras to become a global brand by 2018 as it is only available in North America , China , Hongkong , Russia and UK.
<<

Starfish94

Post Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:22 pm

Re: Auxuras Motor Co - Time to make Auxuras ''Shine'' (NEWS)

YEAR 2014

The CZ6 , This is what a legend looks like - 2 Trims

Kraft Haus Technik Mistral AGTE Prototype vs Auxuras CZ6-R vs Manhell 1k76
(Photo credit by : squidhead)

Auxuras CZ6 (Saminda CZ6 in Japan)

Auxuras CZ6-R (Limited to 399 units)

The CZ6 is a Supercar manufactured and sold by Saminda , The CZ6 will be sold as Auxuras in North America and United Kingdom , while it will be sold as Saminda in Japan , the car is bulit in America in California Saminda Performance R&D plant , When the original Auxuras CZ6 made its debut 24 years ago, it forever changed the supercar universe by combining scintillating sports car styling and athletic performance , common traits long associated with the exotic car segment with a new dimension of quality, exceptional ergonomics, comfort, and dynamic poise.

The CZ6 was originally develop by the founder of Saminda before his death , Kuro Saminda , which is a childhood dream for him .

Design, Development and Manufacturing
Development of the new CZ6 involved a global team of engineers and designers, with development of the 3.5-liter twin-turbo powertrain unit centered in Takahashi, Japan. Development of the body, chassis, electrical, interior and other vehicle technologies was concentrated in California , USA. Styling design for the CZ6 was conducted at the company’s Auxuras Design Studio in California.

Powertrain
Featuring a wide V-angle of 75 degrees to help lower the center of gravity, the CZ6’s twin-turbocharged V6 engine achieves the best balance between power production, overall compactness and reduced mass. With a displacement of 3.5-liter, it combines both direct injection and port injection, along with Inteligent Variable Intake Control (i-VIC) to deliver optimal camshaft phasing, for better combustion control throughout the entire rpm band while simultaneously achieving high power output and performance at high engine speeds.

Making use of an electronic wastegate for each turbocharger for faster response as well as more precisely varying vane positioning, the single-scroll turbocharger design allows for the use of smaller turbos to reduce weight and improve packaging, while still meeting power and performance benchmarks. Furthermore, the single-scroll design allows for more efficient collection of exhaust as it escapes from within the cylinders.

Wheels/Tires
The standard wheel design package for the new CZ6 includes lightweight alloy wheels with style spokes wrapped in Continental Conti-Sport Contact 5P tires developed jointly with Continental.

By combining timeless CZ6 values and advanced technologies to create zero delay performance in all aspects of the vehicle, the new 2014 Auxuras CZ6 represents a completely new and uniquely Auxuras expression of what a supercar should be with superior ergonomics, groundbreaking design and supercar thrills every day without compromise.

HIGHLIGHTS

550BHP/570NM of torque

7-speed dual clutch transmission (DCT)

Super-Control All-Wheel Drive (SC-AWD)

Driver Handling Assist (DHA)

Dynamic System with Comfort, Sports, Sport+ and Racing modes

Torque vectoring

6-piston front and 4-piston brake calipers front and rear

Sales figure 2014 : 911
Availability : North America and UK

Assembly :
California Saminda Performance R&D Plant

CZ6 : $130,500
CZ6-R (399 Units) : $170,000
<<

Speedemon

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: A Birel Go Kart. I can't remember the full chassis name. 4-stroke, Honda GX160, makes around 5-hp (With limiter)

Post Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:57 am

Re: Auxuras Motor Co - The CZ6 is here '' Our fastest car ev

If you don't mind I will be taking my CZ6-R now thank you.
"I don't care how fat I am, I am getting in that car and I am going to win" -Speedemon
<<

ArtyomRanger

Cars: Nope

Post Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:14 am

Now i want a CZ6 and CZ6-R ^^
Car Company: AmeroMotors
Forum thread: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=9506
<<

Fazer600

Cars: No car , currently owning a Yamaha FZS600 Fazer but my dad own a Mitsubishi Triton

Post Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:38 pm

A longitudinal engine in a Auxuras ..... something new must be coming soon i guess?
<<

Starfish94

Post Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:02 pm

hehe thanks guys , i really wanna send you my cars but i got too many standalone mods , might crash your game.

the CZ6 i send to squidhead got many unloaded parts too.

P.S : Preparing for historic models for Auxuras , may have a lot of rebadged Saminda's
<<

Speedemon

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: A Birel Go Kart. I can't remember the full chassis name. 4-stroke, Honda GX160, makes around 5-hp (With limiter)

Post Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:26 am

Re: Auxuras Motor Co - Preparing for historic era

Cool! We get to see what the CZ6 used to be! :)
"I don't care how fat I am, I am getting in that car and I am going to win" -Speedemon
<<

Starfish94

Post Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:36 am

Re: Auxuras Motor Co - Preparing for historic era

I will be releasing historic vehicles soon (LIST NOT CONFIRMED , MIGHT UPDATE AGAIN)

Current models

Cars / Coupes

CXS - 2014 present
ETL - 2010 present
STL - 2010 present
Arrow - 2014 present

SUVs / Crossover

ELX - 2007 present
NLX - 2014 present
SLX - 2010 present
QTL - 2013 present

Sports

CZ6 - 1992-2002 / 2013 present

Former models
CL - 2003-2010 (Name change to CTL as of 2010)
EX - 2007-2010 (Name change to ELX as of 2010)
SX - 2005-2010 (Name change to SLX as of 2010)
CZ2 - 1994-2006 (North America version of Saminda CZ2 sold in Japan)
CZ3 - 1994-2003 (North America version of Saminda CZ3 sold in Japan)
Last edited by Starfish94 on Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:56 pm, edited 5 times in total.
<<

Starfish94

Post Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:46 pm

Re: Auxuras Motor Co - List of our vehicles ( Historic Era )

C8 First generation (1992–1998) - Total 4 Generation

(North America Version of Saminda C8)

Auxuras C8 2.7 V6 (MT)

Auxuras C8 2.7 V6 (AT)

Auxuras C8 3.0 V6 (MT)

Auxuras C8 3.0 V6 (AT)

The C8 is Saminda first Luxury vehicle to be sold in United States , Saminda introduced the model in Japan on 1988 to be their premier luxury model, and in North America for the 1992 model year, as the top of the line model for its then-new Auxuras lineup.

In 1992, the United States, American Saminda Motor Co wanted to produce prestigious and luxury car exclusively in North America. Auxuras was later founded in 1992 and their first car was the C8 which is sold in Japan as Saminda C8.

The C8 was very successful until 2003 when Auxuras renamed the C8 to SL , sales went downfall.

Assembly :
Tochigi , Japan (Closed in 2003)
<<

Starfish94

Post Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:46 pm

Re: Auxuras Motor Co - C8 '' The Start of the Auxuras Brand

C8 Second generation (1998–2005) - Total 4 Generation

(North America Version of Saminda C8)

Auxuras C8 3.5 V6

(2001 Present)
Auxuras C8 3.5 V6 (FACELIFT)

Auxuras introduced the second generation C8 in 1998, featuring a larger body and a more streamlined front end.

The second-generation Auxuras C8 was produced from 1998-2003. The C8's core engine was a 3.5-liter V6 making 235 horsepower and 300nm of torque, mated to a four-speed automatic.

Other new features brought to this 1998 C8 sedan were speed-sensitive steering, automatic climate control, heated leather seats and heated mirrors. The second generation model received its first facelift in 2000, featuring new headlight & bumper and a power tilt-telescoping steering column

Assembly :
Tochigi , Japan (Closed in 2003)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SL Third generation (2005-2012) - Total 4 Generation

Auxuras SL 3.7 V6 FWD

Auxuras SL 3.7 V6 SC-AWD

In 2005 , Auxuras introduced the 3.7 V6 SL , to replace the C8. Auxuras dropped the C8 name when market research showed that consumers knew Auxuras products by their model names, "C8" did not necessarily associate the names with Saminda's "Auxuras" brand

The SL was launched in late 2004 for the 2005 model year. Still without the much-rumored V8 engine, it featured a sophisticated all-wheel drive system Auxuras calls "Super Control-All Wheel Drive" (SC-AWD)

Saminda responded the luxury world by putting the C8 on patrol. Not having a V8 or suitable rear-drive platform in its pantry, the company steadily inflated the C8's size and weight and the displacement of its front-driving V6. Renamed the SL. Even though it now boasts 300 horsepower, the SL’s V6 still comes to the party two cylinders short of many competitors offering available V8 power

As of 2012 , the SL have been renamed to STL

Assembly :
Tokyo , Japan (2003 Present)
<<

Fazer600

Cars: No car , currently owning a Yamaha FZS600 Fazer but my dad own a Mitsubishi Triton

Post Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:16 pm

Re: Auxuras Motor Co - C8 - All Generation Revealed

Really liked the C8 until the third generation which re-named to SL. Saminda should stop being conservative and bulit a V8 engine that we all want :D . Of cause with RWD
<<

squidhead

Cars: BMW E34

Post Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:33 pm

I don't think that formula would sit well with an Auxuras image. I sorta think a mid-engined V6 with lots of high tec bits is more right up it's alley, while muscle v8 RWD, well it's clearly Patriot's thing :D
<<

Fazer600

Post Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:10 pm

squidhead wrote:I don't think that formula would sit well with an Auxuras image. I sorta think a mid-engined V6 with lots of high tec bits is more right up it's alley, while muscle v8 RWD, well it's clearly Patriot's thing :D

But i feel that since the STL is their flagship car , should offer at least a V8 powertrain , their main competitor Cervus even offer V8s

I don't think Auxuras can catch up with Cervus as an ultimate luxury brand if they continue like this . It's kinda sad Hybrids are taking over this company ( just my opinion no offense :D)
<<

strop

3-Star Beta Tester
3-Star Beta Tester

Cars: Honda Civic VTI-S MY13

Post Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:57 pm

Is Auxaras even aiming to be an ultimate luxury brand? I didn't think it was at all.

I'll offer an alternative opinion: there are those of us who actually don't want a flagship car on par of, say, what Cervus offers in a company, thus may prefer the brand image and lineup of Auxaras. And there are those of us who would definitely take a good hybrid over petrol engine (have you ever ridden in one? They do make rather excellent taxis...)

Of course, this is provided that the pricing points are different. If I was paying the same for less... well that's a different story.
<<

thecarlover

Cars: Not the 2011 Porsche 911 Turbo Cabriolet in the photo.

Post Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:01 pm

I see Auxuras as being on par with Acura. Luxurious but not extremely so, and focussing more on fuel economy than performance (though not necessarily sacrificing the latter). The lack of anything bigger than V6 also helps with that comparison.
Car showcase thread: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=8227
Mods thread: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=8552

PreviousNext

Return to Car Design Sharing Forum