FAQ  •  Login

Jeffur Automobiles Co. [NEW KER!]

<<

HybridTronny

Cars: None

Post Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:38 pm

Jeffur Automobiles Co. [NEW KER!]

Hi! I'm new to this forum and i really love designing cars and other cars thing too! Anyway , i would like to present my car models waay back from the 1960's and i'm sorry if my english is bad! It's not my main.

BIODATA OF JEFFUR AUTOMOBILES

Founder : Everett Jeffur

Car Company Origin : Ashford , United Kingdom

Established : 1959

Backstory

The year is 1948 just right after the World War II , Mr.Jeffur staying with his mother after he went back from the war.He's just staying at his mother's house , jobless.His mother was angered at him because he's jobless! So , Mr.Jeffur works as a car mechanic at the town for 5 years and decided to open his own workshop.It was a successful workshop due to his wonderful car fixing.One day , a friend of him approached at him and recommended him to open his own car company.Mr.Jeffur agrees to open his own car company and it was established in 1958 but they only produces car panels for major company.So in the 1960 , they released their first car. Jeffur Jetson alongside with prototype Jeffur Excursion.Sadly in 1995 , Mr.Everett Jeffur the founder of Jeffur Automobiles has died due to his oldness.His son takes over the company after his father's death.

CAR GALLERY

1960 Jeffur Jetson

This is their first car for the Jeffur Automobiles has ever produced. It has 2 comfortable sporty seats , a nice looking sporty interior. The car runs on 2.5 I6 engine and it has 124 hp.

Engine stats :

Car Price : $4,000

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1964 Jeffur Kuruma

Jeffur Automobiles' second car. The car's design was inspired by Ford Mustang Fastback especially the curved rear cabin. It features a nice comfortable sporty interiors and it has 5 seats in it so you can fit your family in it! The car runs on 2.2 Inline 4 producing 109 hp.

Engine stats :

Car Price : $3,500

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1970 Jeffur Augury

The first Jeffur Automobiles to have a V8 engine in the car.It's fast and muscle looking car. It features nice premium interiors and 4 seats in it.The car runs on 4.0 V8 and producing 204 hp.The car only available in South and North America only.

Engine stats :

Car Price : $2,300

Hope you liking my cars! Jeffur Automobiles will be back after designing for their new cars!
Last edited by HybridTronny on Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:25 am, edited 7 times in total.
This guy owns a car company called Jeffur Automobiles not like that guy from the other side , he must called them thousand time.

http://www.automationgame.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=6848
<<

TheColoredCow

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: Im too young to have a car
:(

Post Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:22 pm

Re: Jeffur Automobiles

Good looking cars!
My favorite was the first one,
Those sidevents look great!
<<

HybridTronny

Post Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:37 pm

Thanks for the reply!

1972 - Mr.Everett has introduced a coupe version of Augury for the North and South America customers.It has a same engine as the sedan version but better interior , better car panel material quality and nice and smooth ride too!

Engine stats :

Car Price : $3,000

1974 - Mr.Everett has introduced a medium-sized family car named Orbit.This is the first car to have a fuel injection for them. Many critics likes the design of the car , the interior but the steering wheel feels clunky according to the one of the critics but Mr.Everett doesnt care as long people loves this car.

Engine stats :

Car Price : $2,700
Last edited by HybridTronny on Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This guy owns a car company called Jeffur Automobiles not like that guy from the other side , he must called them thousand time.

<<

HybridTronny

Post Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:31 am

Mr.Everett is back with a brand new concept car that he showed at Auto Geneva in 1975!

Quite a lot of people likes the design and praised alot by the people.Mr.Everett is very happy with the car's design and according to him , the car will hit the road on 1978.

<<

Oskiinus

Cars: Not a car, but I own Arkus Classic Junior in black ;)

Post Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:45 am

Is the concept car a middle-priced sports car that has 150hp-200hp engine?
If yes, Airborne S200 has a competitor.
CEO of Airborne Automotive, Airborne Motor Group and Co-CEO of it's sub-brands :D
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5895 - Thread!
<<

HybridTronny

Post Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:52 am

Oskiinus wrote:Is the concept car a middle-priced sports car that has 150hp-200hp engine?

Yep! Jetson Concept will be in the middle-priced sports car class that has 150hp-200hp engine

<<

Oskiinus

Post Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:08 am

HybridTronny wrote:
Oskiinus wrote:Is the concept car a middle-priced sports car that has 150hp-200hp engine?

Yep! Jetson Concept will be in the middle-priced sports car class that has 150hp-200hp engine

Yay! If you want to see my middle-priced sports car (from 1976-1984) you can look in my thread. I guess it's on first, eventually second page. ;)
By the way, great designs. I like them.

EDIT. Orbit? Lol, another family car that is named EXACTLY like my 2009 (still in production btw) family sedan, hehe.
CEO of Airborne Automotive, Airborne Motor Group and Co-CEO of it's sub-brands :D
<<

HybridTronny

Post Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:03 am

Mr.Everett is back! He's proudly present his cars to everyone!

1975 Jeffur Orbit Hatchback

Jeffur Orbit is back and it became from family sedan to hatchback!

Engine stats :

Car Price : $2,999

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1975 Jeffur Excursion Coupe

While waiting for the upcoming Jeffur Jetson , Jeffur Automobiles offers a coupe for everyone!

Engine stats :

Car Price : $3,593
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now , the wait is over! Introducing the new 1978 Jeffur Jetson!

The most popular car back from the early 60's is now back with improved car design and literally improved everything!

Engine stats :

Car Price : $6,000
Last edited by HybridTronny on Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

<<

Oskiinus

Post Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:38 am

Jetson looks better than the concept. In the rear it reminds me of Ferrari F40 weirdly...

The Orbit Hatchback is also nice, is it me or you're looking in thread of my company when making new cars for special segments selected for them? Because seems like Orbit is planned similarly to the original Xy (1980-1991), as a entry-level small car :D
<<

HybridTronny

Post Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:58 pm

Oskiinus wrote:Jetson looks better than the concept. In the rear it reminds me of Ferrari F40 weirdly...

The Orbit Hatchback is also nice, is it me or you're looking in thread of my company when making new cars for special segments selected for them? Because seems like Orbit is planned similarly to the original Xy (1980-1991), as a entry-level small car :D

Haha , i din't make your thread as my references.It's just coincidence! :D

<<

Oskiinus

Post Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:43 pm

HybridTronny wrote:
Oskiinus wrote:Jetson looks better than the concept. In the rear it reminds me of Ferrari F40 weirdly...

Haha , i din't make your thread as my references.It's just coincidence! :D

It happens sometimes :D
<<

HybridTronny

Post Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:50 pm

Jeffur Automobiles are back with some new cars for everyone!

1979 Jeffur Bullet Concept

"This is what the cars will look like in the 1990's! I hope so." said Mr.Everett at 1979 Auto Geneva Show.It is rumoured that this car will have inline 6.Further infomation are unknown.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1979 Jeffur Astral

[b]This is the first SUV have made by Jeffur Automobiles.This SUV only available in North America and South America because SUV is a trend right there.Also , this SUV has pretty bad gas mileage but they will be improved in the future!

Engine stats :

Car Price : $5,019
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1980 Jeffur Spotlight Station Wagon

Jeffur Automobiles has a brand new station wagon! It comes with comfy seats , smooth ride and everything's great! Oh , it's economic too!"

Engine stats :

Car Price : $ 6,100
Last edited by HybridTronny on Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

<<

DoctorNarfy

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: My Chevy Cavalier is gone. I am Carless.

Post Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:25 am

The Jetson Reminds me of the Chrysler Conquest for some reason...

Nice car designs! I really the look of the rear lights on the Orbit. :D
"Wisdom is a circle, what you receive, you must give back." -Vert Wheeler
<<

HybridTronny

Post Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:28 am

Thanks for the compliments , guys!

Mr.Everett is going to introduced 2 new cars in the same exact years.

1980 Jeffur Augury

Jeffur Augury is back with more power and more stylish!

Engine stats :

Car Price : $10,000

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1980 Jeffur Kuruma

Jeffur Kuruma with beautiful design are back with sharing the same platform as Excursion Coupe! It still has that Fastback styling and like the previous one , it has 4 sporty seats.

Engine stats:

Car Price : $9,500
Last edited by HybridTronny on Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

<<

HybridTronny

Post Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:20 am

Jeffur Automobiles are back with some brand new cars for you guys!

1981 Jeffur Enigma J Tech

This is the first car for J Tech which stands for Jeffur Technologies.The car has fastback styling and the suspension and the engine are tuned by J Tech.

Engine stats :

Car Price : $9,500

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1982 Jeffur Roamer Concept

A motorbike engine inside a car? Isn't that weird? Jeffur Automobiles are experimenting 970CC motorbike engine into a sport car.They probably will change according to Mr.Everett.

Engine stats :

Last edited by HybridTronny on Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Return to Car Design Sharing Forum