FAQ  •  Login

Saminda Motor Co - CZ6 '' Founder of Saminda last project ''

<<

Awildgermanappears

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: Nissan Note

Post Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:59 am

Re: Saminda Motor Co - C7 '' Americans Favourite Sedan ''

Fazer600 wrote:The C7 looks great , but a 2.4L engine in a big car like this ... don't suit , anyway i feel that Saminda cars are pretty underpowered :D

Still that makes the Saminda empire distinctive from the millions of hypercar manufacturers on this forum.
IMP Automotive Empire:

IMP Automobilbau
Monolith Motors
LaVache Horseless Carriages
<<

Starfish94

Cars: Am a car salesman , drive anything which is available to get me home.

Post Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:57 am

Fazer600 wrote:The C7 looks great , but a 2.4L engine in a big car like this ... don't suit , anyway i feel that Saminda cars are pretty underpowered :D

Thanks :) , all our cars are engineered properly , the 2.4-liter engine in the C7 is for customer who wants a Full-Sized Sedan yet good in fuel efficiency , some may feel it is underpowered , but we do offer a V6 which make 290hp , that is definitely sufficient :)

But if you say majority of our cars are underpowered , we do bulit high performance car like the Type-R which make 300bhp in a 2.0-liter turbocharged engine and the CZ6 which make 500+bhp in a 3.5-liter turbocharged V6.

Awildgermanappears wrote:Still that makes the Saminda empire distinctive from the millions of hypercar manufacturers on this forum.

Finally someone notice what Saminda is for , it is a brand that bulit cars people afford to buy and own it . :D
<<

Awildgermanappears

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: Nissan Note

Post Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:01 am

Starfish94 wrote:

Thanks :) , all our cars are engineered properly , the 2.4-liter engine in the C7 is for customer who wants a Full-Sized Sedan yet good in fuel efficiency , some may feel it is underpowered , but we do offer a V6 which make 290hp , that is definitely sufficient :)

But if you say majority of our cars are underpowered , we do bulit high performance car like the Type-R which make 300bhp in a 2.0-liter turbocharged engine and the CZ6 which make 500+bhp in a 3.5-liter turbocharged V6.

Awildgermanappears wrote:Still that makes the Saminda empire distinctive from the millions of hypercar manufacturers on this forum.

Finally someone notice what Saminda is for , it is a brand that bulit cars people afford to buy and own it . :D

Of course, we're in the same camp after all...
IMP Automotive Empire:

IMP Automobilbau
Monolith Motors
LaVache Horseless Carriages
<<

Starfish94

Post Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:11 pm

CZ1 '' A Roadster for Everyone ''

YEAR 2014

The CZ1 , A Roadster for Everyone - 4 Trims

Saminda CZ1 X 1.1T

Saminda CZ1 XE 1.1T

Saminda CZ1 XE-L 1.1T

Saminda CZ1 SpectaL 1.5T (Only for North America Market)

The CZ1 is a two-seater roadster with a front-engine, front-wheel-drive layout manufactured by Saminda Motor Co. , this handsome little roadster is powered by a small 1.1-liter i-VIC ProAIR turbocharged engine while the North America will have the SpectaL trim equipped with a 1.5-liter i-VIC ProAIR turbocharged engine .

Superbly engineered for years of glorious road-writhing, economically priced and packed with tons of driving goodness, the all-new Saminda CZ1 beats the big boys at their own game and If you’re looking to have fun on the road, the CZ1 could be your ticket to drive. Surprisingly, the CZ1 doesn’t really have any direct competitors , so in the world of affordable open-top sports cars, the CZ1 may be the only car just right for you.

Sales figure 2014 Total : 10,226

Availability : Worldwide

Assembly :
Takanezawa , Japan
Ohio , United States

CZ1 X 1.1T : $22,000
CZ1 XE 1.1T : $23,995
CZ1 XE-L 1.1T : $25,995
CZ1 SpectaL 1.5T (Only for North America) : $27,000
<<

strop

3-Star Beta Tester
3-Star Beta Tester

Cars: Honda Civic VTI-S MY13

Post Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:07 pm

Awildgermanappears wrote:

Still that makes the Saminda empire distinctive from the millions of hypercar manufacturers on this forum.

The preponderance of "let's make the car go as fast as we can" companies comes as no surprise in a game which allows one to construct fantasies. Fortunately, not all hypercar manufacturers are equal ;)

And I for one don't feel that any of the Saminda/Auxaras cars are underpowered. They're actually reasonable, for reasonable people. I echo the sentiment that this is a company that would, if it existed in the real world, have excellent brand recognition.
<<

Starfish94

Post Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:10 am

strop wrote:

The preponderance of "let's make the car go as fast as we can" companies comes as no surprise in a game which allows one to construct fantasies. Fortunately, not all hypercar manufacturers are equal ;)

And I for one don't feel that any of the Saminda/Auxaras cars are underpowered. They're actually reasonable, for reasonable people. I echo the sentiment that this is a company that would, if it existed in the real world, have excellent brand recognition.

Thank you mate :D , i am trying to make realistic cars to be honest , like what Toyota and Honda.
<<

Starfish94

Post Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:28 am

Re: Saminda Motor Co - CZ1 '' A Roadster for everyone ''

YEAR 2014

The Type-R , A Monster Unleashed.

Saminda Type R AKA '' The Amazing R ''

The Type-R is a high performance car manufactured by Saminda Motor Co. , this project was sired by the intent of Yuko Nagoya, Saminda's CEO , for the Type-R to become famous as a front-wheel drive racing car , everything here is functional, we were told that the aero kit on this car, combined with its flat underside, actually does generate downforce, more so than on any other car in this category , the rear spoiler was developed in conjunction with the Saminda Racing Development Team.

The Type R uses a 305bhp 2.0-liter turbocharged petrol engine and Takeshi Uehara, leader of the Type R project, has gone on record saying: "The engine in this new Saminda Type R is unrivalled against all of the previous engine in the Type-R in terms of raw power, torque and engine response."

Soichiro Katsurou , managing director of Saminda Japan , said : "The new Type R is an imperative model for Saminda , representing our racing spirit and demonstrating our commitment to innovation and passion. We are extremely proud to be the only manufacturer of the Type R in the world.

The Type-R tested by top gear managed to get a timing of 1.23.89min making it the fastest front-wheel drive at the track. While that may not be enough for Saminda , Saminda said another ''hotter'' version of the Type R will be released soon limited to only 200 units.

Sales figure 2014 Total : 13,236

Availability : Japan and Europe

Assembly :
Takahashi , Japan

Type-R : $35,000
<<

Starfish94

Post Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:07 pm

Celebrating 50 years of C3

YEAR 2014

The C3 50th Anniversary Edition , Limited to 500 units

Saminda C3 50th Anniversary

In 2014 , Saminda decided to celebrate 50 years of producing the C3 by offering a special edition 50th Anniversary Edition , the special edition features blue stitching on the leather seats and steering wheel with blue carpets featuring 50th Anniversary Badge and special ''Sapphire Blue'' exterior paint with dual exhaust tip and 50th badge , the C3 50th Anniversary Edition is limited to 500 units worldwide exclude Japan

Sales figure 2014 Total : -
Availability : Worldwide exclude Japan

Assembly :
Greensburg , USA
Alliston , Canada
Wuhan, China
Pingtung, Taiwan
Ayutthaya, Thailand

C3 50th Anniversary Edition : $28,000
Last edited by Starfish94 on Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

squidhead

Cars: BMW E34

Post Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:20 pm

Re: Saminda Motor Co - Celebrating 50 years of the C3

Where can we find the original 50 year old 1st gen C3?
<<

Starfish94

Post Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:31 am

squidhead wrote:Where can we find the original 50 year old 1st gen C3?

:D :D , i will post historic cars soon !
<<

squidhead

Post Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:51 am

That would be cool to see.
<<

Starfish94

Post Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:12 am

YEAR 2014

The C1 GT , Everything you expect in the C1 but bigger - 4 Trims

Saminda C1 GT X 1.5

Saminda C1 GT XS 1.5

Saminda C1 GT XS 1.1T

Saminda C1 GT RS

The C1 GT is manufactured by Saminda and is only for the Japanese Domestic Market , the C1 GT will be sold in South East Asia under the Neomo brand , this was essentially a longer version of the standard C1 with around 25 cm more boot space compared to the regular C1. The C1 GT also features an automatic tailgate with an obstacle sensor , and can also be opened by the remote control , also the C1 GT naturally aspirated engine uses RE15A3 instead of the RE15A2 , while the turbocharged engine is the same.

The C1 GT is also available in the RS version , which make 120bhp and 170nm of torque in a 1.1-liter turbocharged engine mated to a 6 speed automatic tranmission (5 speed on other trim)

P.S : C1 coming in the next post.

Sales figure 2014 Total : 20,124

Availability : Japan Only

Assembly :
Suzuka, Japan

C1 GT X 1.5 : $17,600
C1 GT XS 1.5 : $19,000
C1 GT XS 1.1T : $19,995
C1 GT RS : $20,500
<<

Oskiinus

Cars: Not a car, but I own Arkus Classic Junior in black ;)

Post Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:47 pm

Shut up, my companies are mainly all-around, from city hatchbacks to monsters.
CEO of Airborne Automotive, Airborne Motor Group and Co-CEO of it's sub-brands :D
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5895 - Thread!
<<

Starfish94

Post Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:30 am

Hydrogen , The Future

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Saminda HCC ''Hydrogen Confident Car'' unveiled with 600km (310 miles) per charge
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Concept Version)

Saminda takes a real leap forward towards a “hydrogen society” with the unveiling of their hydrogen-powered fuel cell vehicle, called the HCC. The HCC can travel 600km (310 miles) on a single charge , pricing is yet to be announced.

Saminda’s President and CEO Yuko Nagoya said, “Fuel cell is the future , few years ago , people doesn't trust Fuel Cell cars because of the lack of reliability , you can't even start a Fuel Cell car during cold weather , but now , Fuel cell is different in terms of technology , Fuel cell is the new gasoline engine now. ”
Last edited by Starfish94 on Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
<<

squidhead

Post Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:33 am

Re: Saminda Motor Co - HCC Unveiled '' Hydrogen-Fuel Cell''

That rear is remarkable. The front is not as striking IMO

I'm actually very interested in how you did that taillight, there's no seam in the middle
PreviousNext

Return to Car Design Sharing Forum