<<

strop

3-Star Beta Tester
3-Star Beta Tester

Cars: Honda Civic VTI-S MY13

Post Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:28 pm

Re: Jiorani Motors - The ultimate Hypercar Manufacturer

Yes, hence something you can't get regularly :P

There are the odd places in Australia that will sell 100RON too, but you definitely wouldn't know it from a casual glance at the board. And most places won't stock it. It's a mixture of 91RON, E10, 95RON and 98RON.
<<

Fazer600

Cars: No car , currently owning a Yamaha FZS600 Fazer but my dad own a Mitsubishi Triton

Post Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:19 pm

strop wrote:Yes, hence something you can't get regularly :P

There are the odd places in Australia that will sell 100RON too, but you definitely wouldn't know it from a casual glance at the board. And most places won't stock it. It's a mixture of 91RON, E10, 95RON and 98RON.

As an Australian , i agree with you
<<

PokerMorda

Cars: None

Post Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:42 pm

Strop, trust me, I'm not going to give up. Since T-Grip is first car I really managed to balance, I just feel like I can't get much, much more from it.

Also, I think safety issues are there mostly because I used outdated body. I really wanted to make T-Grip as Coupe, but Automation doesnt offer much modern coupe bodies as for now. I tried to make reliable Hatchback, and it went out much better.

EDIT

By the way, I tweaked a little bit in T-Grip. I reduced Octan Number, and raised safety. Even though Price tag jumped to 34.600 $, I think you will still like the results - even though, car is 200kg heavier, it didnt lose much on it's technical possibilities.

<<

strop

3-Star Beta Tester
3-Star Beta Tester

Cars: Honda Civic VTI-S MY13

Post Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:59 am

Yes indeed that seems quite close to in line with, say, what it resembles the most, obviously the entry level V6 Dodge Challenger. As you can see, more weight also means higher drivability which I suspect is due to lower wheelspin.

If you wanted to attract a bit more of the budget crowd, however, I would aim to make the fuel economy a bit better. Probably lower the cam profile. You'll definitely lose power but I don't think that will necessarily detract from the car's overall performance/balance. That, however, is pretty much up to you.
Previous

Return to Car Design Sharing Forum