FAQ  •  Login

Rennen Automotive

<<

titleguy1

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: None right now.

Post Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:29 am

Re: Rennen Automotive

Microwave, I take the headlights, make them as bright as possible, resize them a little (5% increase specifically) and then use the blur tool to, um, blur it. That's it!
Rennen Automotive
Historic Collection
Rennen. Perfection in Performance.™
<<

Microwave

Supercharged
Supercharged

Cars: Korean 2 Litre DOHC Brap Machine

Post Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:30 am

I was only joking, but thanks anyway. I'm always open to learn new things in photoshop.
<<

titleguy1

Naturally Aspirated

Post Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:17 am

Rennen Automotive
Historic Collection
<<

titleguy1

Naturally Aspirated

Post Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:47 pm

#RennenFrankfurt reveal No.1 - 2016 Rennen Tenebris

Don't let the darkness consume you.

The next-generation Rennen Tenebris redefines the definition of speed. Utilizing the rebirth of our SF8V engine series, the Tenebris has the velocity of a car that is unrivaled in its' class.

Performance
The return of a completely reworked flatplane V8 engine since 1991, the Tenebris uses only the highest tech available. With 5 Valves per cylinder, titanium conrods, and a composite engine block and head, the turbocharged version of the SF8V revs to 9000 RPM, and produces over 650 HP at a whopping 8600 RPM and 467 lb-ft at 6600 RPM. A crisp 7-speed dual-clutch sequential transmission puts power out to all 4 wheels. An all-aluminum construction lowers weight drastically when compared to the prototype's high-stength steel. Active sport suspension allows the Tenebris to obliterate turns with mind-numbing grip around corners. 0-60 MPH is dealt with in under 3 seconds, while top speed approaches 200 MPH. The Tenebris also is tuned for steering feel, and the steering is meant to be easy to drive under most circumstances, but requiring a true driver at the limit.

Features
We at Rennen decided to lower as much weight as possible while keeping some creature comforts. Carbon fiber is thoroughly used in the cabin of the Tenebris, while air conditioning and a touch-screen radio and standard. Navigation is a no-charge option, as well as a full-size spare. Alcantara is also throughout the interior of the Tenebris, not to mention other high-quality materials. Everything about the Tenebris is centered to the driver, yet keeps a roomy and comfortable atmosphere. The Tenebris a true performance car; many can learn to drive it, only few can master it. Can you?

Last edited by titleguy1 on Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rennen Automotive
Historic Collection
<<

Razyx

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: Renault Megane 1.4 TCe

Post Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:43 pm

Really nice the Tenebris.
Those headlights looks great, and the rims just perfect.
ManHell Automotive in Automation Hub with some exclusive cars.
<<

titleguy1

Naturally Aspirated

Post Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:25 am

#RennenFrankfurt reveal No.2 - 2015 Rennen Bijou Concepts

The ultimate in economy.

Rennen's new concepts, the Bijou Eco and Bijou R models, represent Rennen's latest technology in automotive research. With high-output all-composite engines, the Bijou concepts are fully functioning like all Rennen concepts and completely revolutionary.

Performance
The Eco version of the Bijou concept has a naturally aspirated 1L Inline-4 mated to a 8-speed automatic transmission routed to the front wheels. Producing 101 HP, this engine has more than enough power to push the Lightweight, 2,244 lb Bijou. The smooth engine runs all the way safely to 9000 RPM, while still keeping a fairly flat rev range. Even with this, the car manages to achieve 61 MPG US. However, the R model of the Bijou is all about balancing power and speed. While it retains the same 1L engine, it's now turbocharged. Attaching this turbocharger physically doubles the power: 202 HP is routed to an 8-speed dual-clutch sequential transmission, which sends power to all 4 wheels. This results in a blistering 0-60 time of 5.9 seconds, and a quarter mile of 14.34 seconds. Even then, the R version still maintains over 45 MPG. Both cars have suspension specifically tuned for each car. The Eco has comfortable yet supple suspension tuning, and steering is built to be weighty at high speeds and assisted at low speeds. The R has sporty suspensin all around, and can eat corners faster and more confidently than many other sports cars.

Features
The Bijou, while only just a concept, has the thought put into it as a regular Rennen road car has. Both have our trusted navigation system, while saving as much weight as possible. The interiors use a special type of cloth made from recycled cloth and accents made from other exotic and eco-friendly materials. The atmosphere of both cars is fun and funky, while still staying tasteful and subdued. All in all, both cars are eco-friendly cars for people of different tastes, and showcases the newest technology that'll come into more of Rennen's cars.

Rennen Automotive
Historic Collection
<<

Microwave

Supercharged
Supercharged

Post Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:46 am

1.0L dual clutch AWD... I like it.
<<

titleguy1

Naturally Aspirated

Post Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:47 am

A new level of sophistication.

The new Rennen Staccato. Taking the luxury sports sedan to an entire new level. Powerful, stylish, and luxurious, the Staccato shows what Rennen can do at our maximum.

Performance
The engine is a new C8V-45NA engine, which is down half a liter from our last engine. Even though it's smaller than the last engine, power is now much more usable, with 374 HP at 7100 RPM. 4WD is now standard on all models, and power goes through an 8-speed DCT transmission. The body and chassis are made completely of Aluminum, which allows the total weight of the Staccato to reach under 4,600 lbs. Double wishbone suspension up front allows for exceptional handling. A multilink setup at the rear allows for high levels of comfort. Active springs and dampers allows the Staccato to drive like a sports coupe but has the ride of a luxury sedan. A comfortable cruiser that won't disappoint at the backroads, the Staccato allows for maxium elegance in your driving experience.

Features
The interior of the Staccato is completely geared toward our customers. Leather is standard all around, and eco-friendly materials are used throughout the cabin, such as recycled wood. An 8-inch touch screen is standard with Navigation, hands-free calling, and bluetooth. A Bowers and Wilkins audio is standard. The car is focused on the driver and the passengers, and doesn't cut corners like some other manufacturers. The Staccato reveals a new realm of luxury and athleticism; only the finest engineers at Rennen have designed and built it.

Rennen Automotive
Historic Collection
<<

Microwave

Supercharged
Supercharged

Post Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:04 am

Is bootiful
10/10

On a more serious note, what do you reckon the price of this car is?
<<

titleguy1

Naturally Aspirated

Post Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:13 am

You can pick up a Staccato 4.5 Sedan at your nearest Rennen dealer for an MSRP of $54,995.
Rennen Automotive
Historic Collection
<<

TofuWarrior

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: No license!

Post Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:21 am

titleguy1 wrote:You can pick up a Staccato 4.5 Sedan at your nearest Rennen dealer for an MSRP of $54,995.

How much for me? 8-)
<<

Oskiinus

Cars: Not a car, but I own Arkus Classic Junior in black ;)

Post Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:47 am

Gib me the Staccato 4.5. It will land in Airborne Automotive's CEO car collection :D
CEO of Airborne Automotive, Airborne Motor Group and Co-CEO of it's sub-brands :D
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5895 - Thread!
<<

titleguy1

Naturally Aspirated

Post Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:38 am

Rennen Automotive
Historic Collection
<<

Speedemon

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: A Birel Go Kart. I can't remember the full chassis name. 4-stroke, Honda GX160, makes around 5-hp (With limiter)

Post Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:31 pm

titleguy1 wrote:Image

Can I have that image for my magazine? :)
"I don't care how fat I am, I am getting in that car and I am going to win" -Speedemon
<<

titleguy1

Naturally Aspirated

Post Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:10 am

Yeah, use it as much as you want. No problems here.
Rennen Automotive
Historic Collection
PreviousNext

Return to Car Design Sharing Forum