Laz0rguwke

Turbocharged
Turbocharged

Cars: Alfa Romeo 147 1.9 JTD
Ford Focus MK I 1.4

Post Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:03 am

Un bella macchina - Alfa Romeo 147

Hey folks,

i'd like to introduce myself by showing you guys my one and only love at the moment: Alfa Romeo!

The first car i owned was a 1996 Renault Megane with a lousy 1.6l 75hp engine. Bought it of an old lady for almost no money. After i got "sandwiched" at the autobahn, i decided to take the insurance money, sell whats left of the old car and get myself a proper turbo diesel ride. Former ex gf told me to get an Alfa Romeo - as a german, i usually don't think about getting anything else than a vw, audi or bmw ... but wait. Golf, A3, 3-Series ... utterly boring cars! I'm probably no proper german any longer.
Old vs. New:

So in December 2009 i got myself my first and for sure not last Alfa Romeo. A 147 with a 1.9l Turbo-Diesel Engine, developing 116hp at 275Nm. I had the software remapped so it now produces slightly below 150hp at 345Nm, did some other slight modifications like changing the dampers and springs for the ones from a 147 GTA, installed a proper sound system, turbo and oil temperature gauge etc.

Last week was a week of sadness and tragedy. After 4 Years and about 100kkm, I sold her to my younger brother. I'm studying mechanical engineering at university of technology in Dresden, Germany and I'm about to finish within the next few months. I actually don't need her very much because of the proper public transport we have here, so i thought it would be nice to give him a proper car. What I was given was the one he used to drive.

A Ford Focus MK I 1.4l - 75hp and like 2.5Nm of Torque - piece of utterly utterly slow and thirsty blue goblins car of doom. This thing is the most underpowered car - (/clarkson_voice=1) in the world.

I'm so looking forward to get rid of this thing in a few months. It's only useful if I want to buy loads of beer at the shops, otherwise walking is faster.

My next car will be a 159 Sportwagon 2.4l Q4 - but first - finishing the diploma to earn proper money!
<<

viperfan7

Turbocharged
Turbocharged

Post Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:19 am

Re: Un bella macchina - Alfa Romeo 147

I wish we had alfas here in north america, some of the sexiest cars around

Return to My Ride