Bug: Game doesnt save changes made to a car

<<

mer_at

Turbocharged
Turbocharged

Cars: BMW 325i

Post Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:05 am

Bug: Game doesnt save changes made to a car

i changed my car to use Panel type "Aluminium" and rear suspenstion type "Multilink"
then i clicked to the last tab, ran the car around the circuit. DID EVEN PRESS THE LITTLE (bugged as fuck) SAVE BUTTON, then pressed the "X" on the top right Corner to Close my car
then i quit my game, restart it
load the car -> changes are gone. Panel Type is Polymer again and rear Suspension is Double Wishbone

well ... at least i can load that car now without lua Errors, maybe i should be greatful at least that works sometimes?
Attachments
SCR-mer_at.zip
(22.82 KiB) Downloaded 198 times
<<

BassixDnB

Cars: None currently.

Post Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:33 pm

Re: Bug: Game doesnt save changes made to a car

Are there multiple trim levels?
<<

mer_at

Turbocharged
Turbocharged

Cars: BMW 325i

Post Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:08 am

no.
single car, single trim.
<<

Prasiatko

Post Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:12 am

When did you make the car originally? I wonder if it is related to the corrupt save bug some of us are having.
<<

07CobaltGirl

Queen of Track Building

Cars: Chevy Cobalt

Post Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:41 pm

I am also having this problem. I named the car model, trim, engine, and variant, saved the car, made tweaks to the car, saved the car again, and then exported the car. When I reopened the game, the car trim name was Car Trim 1 and the values were completely wrong. The fixtures are NOT where I put them, and some are missing. The tire sizes changed. The brake configuration changed. The quality sliders changed. Yes I copied the trim to the base before moving on. No, it was not stuck in Hold, as I don't use that function (always forget it is there). There is only one car model, trim, engine, variant for this car. It is a remake of my old ZX53GT model from last year. To save it, I pushed the SAVE button twice, and also ran the RESULTS page twice before closing it to export. I did not import the exported file yet, so this isn't the issue either.

Return to Support