Post Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:33 am

Trim and model, engine related errors

When trying out the new trim and model features, I get this:

---------------------------
Lua Error:
tolua++ dbcall failed!: [string "--client\functional\CarView.lua..."]:3018: attempt to index field 'EnginePlacement' (a nil value)

You can CTRL+C on this to report it.
OK
Also, all of the body parts (like headlights, vents, etc that you tack on) in the body creation menu are missing, and everytime I click anything it pops up again until I restart the game.

And I get the below error when I switch models, but I can play normally if I click "OK" (but it still pops up every time I switch models again)
Lua Error:
tolua++ dbcall failed!: [string "--client\functional\TopBarDelegates_Engines.l..."]:56: attempt to index field 'EngineInfo' (a nil value)

You can CTRL+C on this to report it.
OK

I'm on Windows 7, a decent computer (Alienware M15x a friend gave me), and I'm on the Steam edition. Since I'm on Steam I guess I'm on whichever version is the newest.
I don't know why I'm getting engine related errors either, as I never give my cars engines before experimenting a ton with different bodies. The only two cars that I have (I did a complete wipe of the old version before installing the Steam one) don't have engines because I wasn't finished with them.
If I'm missing any info just let me know, I'd be happy to comply.