FAQ  •  Login

adding a topspeed on gerbox tab

<<

Intrud3r

Cars: A Golf Buggy? could be cool ;)

Post Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:12 am

adding a topspeed on gerbox tab

in the last develop video i saw some free space on stats panel in gerbox tweaking tab it would be easyer to have the real top speed stat as in aerodinamics tab ;)
I'm not an enginer or a mechanic all i learned is trought real life experiences with many different vehicles,self study and a lot of failures repaired on my own vehicles,so when i'm wrong correct me please it's always a pleasure lerning something new ;)
<<

07CobaltGirl

Queen of Track Building

Cars: Chevy Cobalt

Post Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:03 am

Re: adding a topspeed on gerbox tab

What exactly are you asking for? The gearbox tab determines the theoretical top speed of the vehicle, so there is no need for it to be displayed again on this tab.
<<

Intrud3r

Post Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:42 am

I meant to display the real speed instead of/with theoretical speed as shown on aerodinamics tab or test track (after the car is complete) ;) , so when you tweak the top speed and spacing you don't have to go on test track or aero tab to see if you gain or loss real top speed .
I'm not an enginer or a mechanic all i learned is trought real life experiences with many different vehicles,self study and a lot of failures repaired on my own vehicles,so when i'm wrong correct me please it's always a pleasure lerning something new ;)
<<

nialloftara

Supercharged
Supercharged

Cars: 2006 Scion Xb

Post Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:52 am

Just watch for changes to your prestige score. Top speed factors into it, so a positive change means it'd higher and a negative change means you lowered it.
Chief designer and CEO, Centauri motor works, Centauri Performance Vehicles (CPV)
"Centauri: The Stars Are Within Your Reach."
Centauri engines Centauri cars
CPV engines CPV cars
Company ID: 1943047
<<

Intrud3r

Post Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:02 am

lol havn't noticed it thanks ;)

Return to Suggestions