FAQ  •  Login

Help with the new Trim features

<<

Neon00

Naturally Aspirated

Post Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:38 pm

Help with the new Trim features

Hey there! I've been trying to make new cars with the Steam Updates, but I've been having trouble adapting to the changes in the Trim section of the car making. I've tried looking up guides with no luck, but I'm also awful at phrasing topics that I'm trying to search, so that may be why. However, ever since the new updates on Steam, I've been having a lot of trouble pushing a car and getting it to it's limits. For example, I have a car with no change in quality and 146 hoursepower, that has a projected top speed of 115 miles per hour. Before the new update I probably could've gotten it around 110-107 with a good enough turning speed and such to make it good on a track. Yet, ever since I installed the new update, I'm running a very similar setup, just using the new features, and I'm running about 80 mph with the same horsepower and weight and everything. I guess what I'm wondering is, how is it that the new features are making a setup that worked earlier, not work anymore? If need be, I can post screenshots of the stats and such of the car I'm working on, and even if I just get pointed to a guide or similar thread I overlooked, that would be great. Thanks for your time.
<<

Killrob

Developer - Lead Beta Tester/Producer/German Efficiency Expert
Developer - Lead Beta Tester/Producer/German Efficiency Expert

Cars: I owned a Twingo... totally bad-ass!

Post Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:08 pm

Re: Help with the new Trim features

What would help in this instance would be if you upload your car and engine save file so that we can take a look :) you find them in Documents\My Games\Automation\Engines and \Cars
Best zip up the 4 files properly named.
Cheers!
<<

Neon00

Naturally Aspirated

Post Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:09 am

Re: Help with the new Trim features

Return to General Chat