FAQ  •  Login

Newbie, a lot of doubts

<<

Rotor

Post Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:18 pm

Newbie, a lot of doubts

Hi all, I don't know if this is the right question, so I apologize before...

I'm italian and I'm new to this interesting game. I bought it somedays ago, and I really appreciate it. But I've some question, I already read the FAQs and a lot of topic on the forum, but didn't helped.

I read about a career (beginning a company in the '46 etc etc), but the campaign mode is not available. Is it normal? Lot of youtube videos are active.

In some videos I see some different "gadget" to modify the esthetic of the car, like different grilles, frontlight, taillight and some 3D edges to add on the exterior panels. Are these old features or they are to obtain during the campaign?

Thanks in advance and exscuse if these questions are elementary, but I'm sure you will understand. :)
<<

WizzyThaMan

Turbocharged
Turbocharged

Cars: Citroën Saxo, Mazda 2

Post Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:54 pm

Re: Newbie, a lot of doubts

The campaign mode is not yet available. The game is still under development and currently you can only do Sandbox and Scenario. In sandbox you can pick your drivetrain, base shape for the car and play around with that by dragging your mouse over the car etc. Then put your grilles, vents, doorhandles and other fixtures on the car. Next is the engine, and finally the trimming, like safety, entertainment, brakes and wheels for example.

So be patient! In a year from now or so we can play the campaign!
Founder of AutomationHub, for all your Automation needs!
Please visit us at: http://www.automationhub.net
Like our facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/automationhub
Our livestream channel: http://www.twitch.tv/automationhub
<<

maffc

4-Star Beta Tester
4-Star Beta Tester

Cars: Alfa Romeo Giulietta Sportiva

Post Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:17 pm

Rotor wrote:In some videos I see some different "gadget" to modify the esthetic of the car, like different grilles, frontlight, taillight and some 3D edges to add on the exterior panels. Are these old features or they are to obtain during the campaign?

Thanks in advance and exscuse if these questions are elementary, but I'm sure you will understand. :)

There is a very active mod community on this forum, it may be you are watching a you tuber who is using a custom item.
I recommend you check out the 3d artist modding forum for extra content.
<<

Rotor

Post Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:22 pm

Yes, I've tried the scenario and sandbox mode, really interesting. But reading about the start of a car Company I thought I was missing something. :mrgreen:
So it will be a pleasure to wait to see the upcoming features.

I haven't think about eventual mods, so you are surely right. I'll check them I promise, and if you have some suggest on wich type of mods you're welcome. :)

Thanks to you 2 for the speed of your replies.
<<

BlastersPewPew

Cars: Mazda 3

Post Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:36 am

Rotor wrote:Yes, I've tried the scenario and sandbox mode, really interesting. But reading about the start of a car Company I thought I was missing something. :mrgreen:
So it will be a pleasure to wait to see the upcoming features.

I haven't think about eventual mods, so you are surely right. I'll check them I promise, and if you have some suggest on wich type of mods you're welcome. :)

Thanks to you 2 for the speed of your replies.

I would start with the the Community Mod Pack here: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=5477 The one thing I would do though is either delete the mid-engined 1940s small sedan or rename the mid-engined one to something slightly different, it conflicts with the front engined, rear drive version at the moment. Also make sure you are running in "windowed mode" if you run in full-screen mode the game will crash at the first LUA error, in windowed mode you can "bypass" them and continue.

Return to General Chat