FAQ  •  Login

USDMFTWs Car Reviewing(Update on last post)

<<

DoctorNarfy

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: My Chevy Cavalier is gone. I am Carless.

Post Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:20 am

Re: USDMFTWs Car Reviewing(FIRST REVIEW IS OUT)

I sent in something very Similar to an Isuzu Amigo, I just wanted to create something out there.
"Wisdom is a circle, what you receive, you must give back." -Vert Wheeler
<<

USDMFTW

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: 2000 Saturn SL2
Look i have DOHC :P

Post Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:01 am

Re: USDMFTWs Car Reviewing(Second and third review this frid

Sorry for the delay on reviews, college semester has started, expect 2 reviews this friday.
<<

strop

3-Star Beta Tester
3-Star Beta Tester

Cars: Honda Civic VTI-S MY13

Post Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:41 pm

Very good, which cars will you be reviewing?
<<

USDMFTW

Naturally Aspirated

Post Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:52 pm

The next 2 on the accepted entries list, i have yet to write in the other cars i have had for a few weeks, will update it.
<<

vmo

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: A undestructable Toyota with 1ZR FAE engine, Honda Civic VTi EG6, Mazda RX7 fc

Post Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:48 pm

Re: USDMFTWs Car Reviewing(Second and third review this sund

Do you accepted my entry?
Company: Montes Cars
Company ID: 1940001
Visit the brand models http://automationgame.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=3995
In AutomationHub.net: http://www.automationhub.net/company-ca ... mpanyID=18
My YouTube Channel: https://goo.gl/1MtRpd
<<

USDMFTW

Naturally Aspirated

Post Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:44 pm

Update...after 6 months.
At the end of august, my seagate hard drive failed, taking everything on it, including the excel spread sheet that was used to calculate the score for the cars. Leaving me with only a laptop not capable of running automation.

Getting that out of the way, with some great updates to the game, and me no longer being saddled with college. I would like to potentially reopen these reviews with a very similar format to the few that were done last year. If people would like to see reviews, let me know, also If your willing to be a writer to help out with these reviews, send me a pm.
<<

Speedemon

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: A Birel Go Kart. I can't remember the full chassis name. 4-stroke, Honda GX160, makes around 5-hp (With limiter)

Post Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:37 am

Re: USDMFTWs Car Reviewing(Update on last post)

Welcome back! :D

Is it a coincidence that Cheesman comes back and then you come back around the same time?
"I don't care how fat I am, I am getting in that car and I am going to win" -Speedemon
<<

PottoGadd

Post Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:58 am

USDMFTW wrote:Update...after 6 months.
At the end of august, my seagate hard drive failed, taking everything on it, including the excel spread sheet that was used to calculate the score for the cars. Leaving me with only a laptop not capable of running automation.

Getting that out of the way, with some great updates to the game, and me no longer being saddled with college. I would like to potentially reopen these reviews with a very similar format to the few that were done last year. If people would like to see reviews, let me know, also If your willing to be a writer to help out with these reviews, send me a pm.

Yeah, welcome back! I know how it feels like to lose a PC and get stuck with a rubbish one.
Sanguine Volare.

''Ambitious But Rubbish''.
<<

Speedemon

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: A Birel Go Kart. I can't remember the full chassis name. 4-stroke, Honda GX160, makes around 5-hp (With limiter)

Post Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:22 am

PottoGadd wrote:
USDMFTW wrote:Update...after 6 months.

Yeah, welcome back! I know how it feels like to lose a PC and get stuck with a rubbish one.

I'm already stuck with a rubbish one so I know how it feels too. :P
"I don't care how fat I am, I am getting in that car and I am going to win" -Speedemon
Previous

Return to General Chat