FAQ  •  Login

Injection - Auxuras STL VS Cervus 600

<<

YugoSpy

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: 2005 Saab 9-3

Post Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:07 am

Re: Injection - V12's in AMWEC

Are there any limitations and/or requirements for the hot hatch comparison?
Name of Car Company: Kungliga Automobilfabriken AB.
Owner of company: YugoSpy.
Website or Forum thread: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=10069
Established in 1945.
Company ID: N/A.
<<

vmo

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: A undestructable Toyota with 1ZR FAE engine, Honda Civic VTi EG6, Mazda RX7 fc

Post Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:20 am

Speedemon. Do you received the urban mrp clubsport?
Company: Montes Cars
Company ID: 1940001
Visit the brand models http://automationgame.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=3995
In AutomationHub.net: http://www.automationhub.net/company-ca ... mpanyID=18
My YouTube Channel: https://goo.gl/1MtRpd
<<

Speedemon

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: A Birel Go Kart. I can't remember the full chassis name. 4-stroke, Honda GX160, makes around 5-hp (With limiter)

Post Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:34 am

Yes.
"I don't care how fat I am, I am getting in that car and I am going to win" -Speedemon
<<

Speedemon

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: A Birel Go Kart. I can't remember the full chassis name. 4-stroke, Honda GX160, makes around 5-hp (With limiter)

Post Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:10 pm

New Logo

"I don't care how fat I am, I am getting in that car and I am going to win" -Speedemon
<<

Speedemon

Naturally Aspirated

Post Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:45 am

:COMPARISION:

Cervus 600 VS Auxuras STL

Auxuras STL

Cervus 600

These cars are iconic. Fast, swift, and luxurious. They both have a lot in common, but which will get crowned the best? Here we have in the fight, the Auxuras STL and the Cervus 600. They are what you would expect from a luxury car manufacturer. An exciting sport sedan, and these are definitely exciting. Trust me, you will see why.

Getting into the Auxuras I automatically feel comfortable, but then I start to feel a bit off. It is not as comfy as I thought it would be. The STL did not meet my expectations there. Thankfully we have the 600 to fill in that gap. Ventilated massage seats were equipped with the Cervus that the factory gave me.

Although the STL has it’s cons, so does the 600. I feel like I might be seeing it in the auto shop at some point. The 600 has poor reliability so if you are really pushing the car something is going to fail. It also is not as drivable as the Auxuras which has a more advanced AWD system.

Going into town I also learned how many heads I can turn just by driving down the road. They were both equally spottable, with the sharp design of the STL and the greatly engineered 600. I don't just hear the sounds of the engines in the cars but I hear the sound of shutters on peoples cameras too. I sometimes feel trapped when I see all these people, but it feels nice that I am getting attention.

Both Auxuras and Cervus have equipped their cars with 7-speed DCT transmissions, but I really wish there was an option for manual transmissions on both cars. Probably the only thing missing from Cervus’s list of add-ons. The 600 feels like a proper sports sedan, and for the STL, it feels more like a car that a businessman would buy. Not that that is a bad thing because I would certainly bring the STL home with me. The Auxuras has a slower 0-100 time than the Cervus by 0.7 seconds. I would certainly not bring the STL home if I was going to use it for drag racing. Both cars have top speeds of just over 270kph. The Cervus is obviously the more sporty one of the two, but with the 600’s amazing performance comes a price tag.

Even though there is only a $1400 difference in the price of the cars they are both over $60 000 (as tested). The Auxuras has the lower price tag at $62 000 whereas the Cervus is $63 400. A little bit more than the STL but the Cervus is a very good and unique car. The Auxuras is also very good, and is a big competitor in the luxury market.[/size]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPECS

Auxuras STL - Cervus 600

Speed
272.6 KPH - 274.7 KPH

Acceleration
6.2 - 5.5

Power
312HP - 340HP

Sportiness
40.1 - 42.1

Reliability
66.0 - 42.9

Drivability
59.8 - 49.8

Comfort
48.5 - 62.3

Safety
68.7 - 67.4

Utility
40.7 - 43.1

Practicality
66.0 - 66.5

Economy
9.98 L/100KM - 9.79 L/100KM

Base Price
$62 000 - $63 400

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OVERALL SCORE

Auxuras - 6.5 / 10

Cervus - 8 / 10

The Cervus won me over with superior comfort and sportiness. The Cervus gave me a rush of adrenaline and immediately made me feel happy in many different ways. It only had a few issues but one big one brought down the score. It still pulled of a great score in the end. Thank the magicians at Cervus for this mad creation!

CERVUS HOME PAGE
AUXURAS HOME PAGE

Injection Feb 20th 2016

This is my first full review/comparison. It is not going to be perfect. If you see any flaws or things you would like to point out, you can do so. Constructive criticism is allowed but no hate please. Hope you enjoyed!
Last edited by Speedemon on Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

squidhead

Cars: BMW E34

Post Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:21 am

Re: Injection - New Looks + Logo

Having pictures to know which exact cars we're talking about would help.
<<

Speedemon

Naturally Aspirated

Post Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:27 am

squidhead wrote:Having pictures to know which exact cars we're talking about would help.

Edited
<<

vmo

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: A undestructable Toyota with 1ZR FAE engine, Honda Civic VTi EG6, Mazda RX7 fc

Post Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:54 am

Speedemon, when you publish the hot hatch comparison?
Visit the brand models http://automationgame.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=3995
<<

Speedemon

Naturally Aspirated

Post Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:12 pm

vmo wrote:Speedemon, when you publish the hot hatch comparison?

I kind of gave up on the first bit but you can re-submit your entries now! :)
<<

porsche9999

Post Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:40 pm

Re: Injection - Auxuras STL VS Cervus 600

Hi Speedemon! Great and precise review of my Cervus 600 and the Auxuras STL. It seems that you really enjoyed writing it. ;)
However, as you can see I have a way higher reliability…

Most likely you have not installed all the mods and therefore there is insufficient cooling, because some of the vents are missing.
No matter! Maybe it is also my fault, because I haven’t told you precise enough which ones you need. But even I myself don’t know anymore which mods exactly I am using, because I use so much of them. I [At this point I want to thank the guys who create them. They do an incredible job!]

I just want that potential buyers know that the 600 isn’t such a diva and doesn’t break down every hundred kilometres. ;)
Anyway, nicely done! :D
Cervus - Perfection is not a choice, it is in our DNA. ®
<<

strop

3-Star Beta Tester
3-Star Beta Tester

Cars: Honda Civic VTI-S MY13

Post Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:02 am

In fact, the reliability scores on both cars seem quite off. I would be surprised if those were the true figures, so perhaps Auxaras needs to submit their own amendment!
<<

vmo

Naturally Aspirated

Post Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:08 am

Mid reliability.
Last edited by vmo on Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Speedemon

Naturally Aspirated

Post Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:47 am

porsche9999 wrote:Hi Speedemon! Great and precise review of my Cervus 600 and the Auxuras STL. It seems that you really enjoyed writing it. ;)
However, as you can see I have a way higher reliability…

Most likely you have not installed all the mods and therefore there is insufficient cooling, because some of the vents are missing.
No matter! Maybe it is also my fault, because I haven’t told you precise enough which ones you need. But even I myself don’t know anymore which mods exactly I am using, because I use so much of them. I [At this point I want to thank the guys who create them. They do an incredible job!]

I just want that potential buyers know that the 600 isn’t such a diva and doesn’t break down every hundred kilometres. ;)
Anyway, nicely done! :D

There might have been an issue with the mods so I am sorry about that. A few things went wrong when installing mods on the steam version. I did my best to get them all on but the issues I had prevented me from being able to use the mods. :?
But it was a pleasure to review your car, so thank you for that! :)
<<

Starfish94

Cars: Am a car salesman , drive anything which is available to get me home.

Post Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:42 pm

Great review :D , i lost honorably :lol: , anyway here is the picture of my reliability , still lower then Cervus and i changed to year 2016 as the Auxuras STL reviewed should be 2014

TBH , Cervus brand is more prestigious then Auxuras but maybe that's me , but i like it that you compare the 600 and not the 900 to the STL as Auxuras doesn't really have a full-size flagship car like the 7-Series

Previous

Return to Car Reviews