FAQ  •  Login

Auto Magazine

<<

SeriousSimon

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: I own nothing, I drive everything!

Post Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:02 pm

Re: Auto Magazine - REVIEW POSTED: Luxury Performance Coupes

Thanks for the nice reviews. If this keeps being a consistent thing, maybe we should even have a Forum especially for reviews, maybe as part of the Car Designer Forum.

Questionmark.
<<

utopian201

Naturally Aspirated

Post Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:21 am

squidhead wrote:Loved the review, but I think the Eagle also deserved an "introductory picture", as both Aurora and the Airborne got one in the beginning of the review.

Yes that was my plan, but I couldn't get the car loaded in my version so I had to rely on TheTom sending me the images. How are you getting high resolution screencaps for your photoshops in your company thread (which are quite good btw!)
Aurora Motor Company: Nothing Comes Close | Youtube ads: Aurora Manticore - "Dyno"
Auto magazine plus directories - list your car in the appropriate directory to be considered for a magazine cover/article.
<<

squidhead

Cars: BMW E34

Post Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:20 am

utopian201 wrote:
squidhead wrote:Loved the review, but I think the Eagle also deserved an "introductory picture", as both Aurora and the Airborne got one in the beginning of the review.

Yes that was my plan, but I couldn't get the car loaded in my version so I had to rely on TheTom sending me the images. How are you getting high resolution screencaps for your photoshops in your company thread (which are quite good btw!)

Well, running the game in 1080p helps, also fraps. And it's still not high enough resolution so the pictures are getting blurry when scaling
<<

cpufreak101

Supercharged
Supercharged

Cars: no license right now but i'll be getting a 2006 Chevy Trailblazer LS once i do get one

Post Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:40 pm

hey, how may i submit a vehicle for the magazine?
Company Id:1945270
Galt Motors, excelence since 1945
(PS, Galt automotive is still Galt motors, i use it interchangably)
Previous

Return to Car Reviews