FAQ  •  Login

POPULAR AUTOMOBILE Close encounter: JSC Turboverde 3

<<

Oskiinus

Cars: Not a car, but I own Arkus Classic Junior in black ;)

Post Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:07 am

Re: POPULAR AUTOMOBILE Comparison: Vector, Airborne & Erin

Thanks for review!
Mercury with it's high price tag in late 70s and practically whole 80s was flagship supercar from my company. I'm surprised that it wasn't classified like if would be Vri's car.
Would you want something in 80s magazines? XD
CEO of Airborne Automotive, Airborne Motor Group and Co-CEO of it's sub-brands :D
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5895 - Thread!
<<

squidhead

Cars: BMW E34

Post Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:10 am

Keep up the good work!
<<

utopian201

Naturally Aspirated

Post Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:59 am

Im wondering why there is such a big price difference between cars - the most expensive costs 8x more than the cheapest. Isn't that like comparing a 458 with a gt86, unless you were comparing cars with similar capabilities regardless of price eg 911 turbo s vs gt-r
Aurora Motor Company: Nothing Comes Close | Youtube ads: Aurora Manticore - "Dyno"
Auto magazine plus directories - list your car in the appropriate directory to be considered for a magazine cover/article.
<<

Oskiinus

Cars: Not a car, but I own Arkus Classic Junior in black ;)

Post Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:22 am

utopian201 wrote:Im wondering why there is such a big price difference between cars - the most expensive costs 8x more than the cheapest. Isn't that like comparing a 458 with a gt86, unless you were comparing cars with similar capabilities regardless of price eg 911 turbo s vs gt-r

It's all about usage; as Vector and Erin are supposed to give unleaded fun cheaply, Airborne is just a supercar without two cylinders (after terrifying result from Hades project) and actually was going cheaper and cheaper throughout the years. My car was made as pinnacle of prestige in company for late 70s and to mid 80s. All about idea bruh
CEO of Airborne Automotive, Airborne Motor Group and Co-CEO of it's sub-brands :D
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5895 - Thread!
<<

Sillyworld

Cars: Mazda 3 hatchback

Post Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:18 am

utopian201 wrote:Im wondering why there is such a big price difference between cars - the most expensive costs 8x more than the cheapest. Isn't that like comparing a 458 with a gt86, unless you were comparing cars with similar capabilities regardless of price eg 911 turbo s vs gt-r

Well, yes, in terms of prize there is no direct comparision, but the cars have some-what similar performance. What is interesting, is to see 3 different approaches into a single goal, in that time those were the sportier cars in their company line-up, and each has a different style, the maximum performance out of cheaper arrangements (combat), quality materials and construction in a british car (Erin) and expensive-prestigious design (Mercury).

Truth to be told, those were the first cars I found from that era in the forum xD . I actually didnt recive that many entries, I looked for them and then ask if I can review them, that's why they have different price ranges and style. Must of the cars in the magazine were designed previously, instead of being specifically built for a comparision in certain category or a review.
<<

TurboJ

Cars: Alfa Romeo 75, Ford Puma

Post Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:31 am

Really impressive work. I'm truly enjoying reading these articles and the photo work is so good that I actually always look forward to what exciting shots will be on the next page - just like I would with a "real" car magazine.

J.S.C Automobili S.p.A - Exclusive sports cars since 1959
J.S.C Motori Speciali - My open-source performance engines
Patriot Motor Force - 'Murican Evolutionary muscle cars

My Engine Tuning Video Guides
<<

Sillyworld

Cars: Mazda 3 hatchback

Post Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:46 pm

TurboJ wrote:Really impressive work. I'm truly enjoying reading these articles and the photo work is so good that I actually always look forward to what exciting shots will be on the next page - just like I would with a "real" car magazine.
Thank you! One of the things I had in mind when I started was to get the feeling of a car magazine, in conection with the individual company threads and the automation universe, not just reviews. I don't buy magazines anymore, but I did have a huge collection when I was a kid, and those are my inspiration :D

Anyway, next close encounter is up!

<<

DeusExMackia

Cars: '04 Seat Arosa 1.0 S

Post Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:22 am

Re: POPULAR AUTOMOBILE Close encounter: JSC Turboverde 3

Another excellent review, and I have to say, the pictures here are probably your best so far. Keep it up! :D
ImageImageImageImage
Company ID: 1959771

The Great Automation Badge Grid - Get your company on the grid

"Spending warm summer days indoors, writing frightening verse to a bucktooth girl in Luxembourg"
Previous

Return to Car Reviews