FAQ  •  Login

Can someone please make these into badges for me?

<<

Boosted7M

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: 1991 Toyota Supra
2000 Subaru Outback

Post Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:33 am

Can someone please make these into badges for me?

I would try and do this for myself, but I don't have a computer that is able to handle rendering software seeing as it only barely is able to play automation and that I don't have 3ds. I, at one point, posted in the request thread, but did not get any responses. The reason there is so many is that I like the way that Toyota had different logos for a majority of there model line up.

Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to these images, I found them on the internet and felt that they would make cool badges in automation.
Attachments
Gryffin_and_Dove_by_Xanrii.jpg
Gryffin_and_Dove_by_Xanrii.jpg (44.17 KiB) Viewed 5242 times
Chimera_logo_final1.jpg
Chimera_logo_final1.jpg (72.05 KiB) Viewed 5242 times
Valknut-1.png
Valknut-1.png (6.48 KiB) Viewed 5242 times
<<

Boosted7M

Naturally Aspirated

2000 Subaru Outback

Post Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:35 am

Re: Can someone please make these into badges for me?

I would try and do this for myself, but I don't have a computer that is able to handle rendering software seeing as it only barely is able to play automation and that I don't have 3ds. I, at one point, posted in the request thread, but did not get any responses. The reason there is so many is that I like the way that Toyota had different logos for a majority of there model line up.

Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to these images, I found them on the internet and felt that they would make cool badges in automation. If you are, or know who made these images feel free to post credit.
Attachments
newest_possible_logo1_by_iammerah-d6jx5t0.jpg
newest_possible_logo1_by_iammerah-d6jx5t0.jpg (5.27 KiB) Viewed 5241 times
<<

Boosted7M

Naturally Aspirated

2000 Subaru Outback

Post Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:00 am

I guess there is a better question, Does anyone have a link to a free 3dsmax that is compatible with automation, or a freeware program that can be converted to 3ds max? That way I could make them just have someone convert them and upload them for me?
<<

strop

3-Star Beta Tester
3-Star Beta Tester

Cars: Honda Civic VTI-S MY13

Post Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:34 am

Since that thread died a long time ago (I put in my requests several months before you did and yeah no none of them have been done :P ) and most of the modders are making bodies or fixtures (this is good), I think it'll probably take some incentive or a trade to get custom badges done.
<<

cpufreak101

Supercharged
Supercharged

Cars: no license right now but i'll be getting a 2006 Chevy Trailblazer LS once i do get one

Post Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:15 am

strop wrote:Since that thread died a long time ago (I put in my requests several months before you did and yeah no none of them have been done :P ) and most of the modders are making bodies or fixtures (this is good), I think it'll probably take some incentive or a trade to get custom badges done.

oh, if that's the case, any modders out there willing to make me a badge? i give ten centz
Company Id:1945270
Galt Motors, excelence since 1945
(PS, Galt automotive is still Galt motors, i use it interchangably)
<<

Boosted7M

Naturally Aspirated

2000 Subaru Outback

Post Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:52 am

I guess I will just wait until the swap to unreal is finished, that way I can use the free trial or student version of the current 3ds

Return to 3d Artists Modding Forum