MWisBest

Cars: 2000 Dodge Intrepid ES (3.2L V6)

Post Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:52 am

Re: MPH Speedometer

ArnRno wrote:
MWisBest wrote:Mopar or no car!
Massively Over Powered And Respected!
Methodically Out Powering All Racers!
(Occasionally: Miscellaneous Oddball Parts Assembled Ridiculously, or Many Odd Parts Arranged Randomly. Working on my Intrepid can be.. interesting.)

Mostly Old Parts And Rust

;)

Well after overhauling my Intrepid's suspension last week I can't exactly disagree on the rust and old parts, but where I live is often called the "rust belt" and those parts did have 140,000 miles and 16 years on them! My family hasn't had a car around this long before actually.

07CobaltGirl wrote:
MWisBest wrote:
07CobaltGirl wrote:Freakin AWESOME! :)

EDIT: So, I got the MPH only to work. I could not get the MPH/KMH to work.

You need to rename the MPH/KPH file to KPHGauge480.dds, and then install it like the MPH one. I should've named it properly in the first place, I just had it saved in the same spot as the MPH one and was too lazy to move it out of that folder to change the name. :oops:
It's a little difficult to read though, I'll improve that soon!

This one still isn't working for me. I did it the way you said it, and even started over by re-extracting the zip file to a new folder. Then I renamed it and installed it to ~\Automation\assets\ui\textures like you said in the readme file. The MPH only version works, but the KPH-MPH version will not.

Huh! I wonder what's going on. I've been very busy and had to put this little project on hold unfortunately, I think I'll get it ready to go after the next Automation update. :oops:
<<

MWisBest

Cars: 2000 Dodge Intrepid ES (3.2L V6)

Post Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:47 am

Re: Custom Speedometers (MPH, etc.)

As promised, I've added some more versions and touched up the existing ones! Let me know what you guys think :)
Previous

Return to 3d Artists Modding Forum