Question

<<

Microwave

Supercharged
Supercharged

Cars: Korean 2 Litre DOHC Brap Machine

Post Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:53 am

Question

I've not been on the forums actively for a month or two, and I'm assuming that in that time a lot of people have made car bodies and fixtures etc. I want to start working on a new car for my company but I simply don't currently have a body that suits the kind of car that I want to build.
So I'm just asking would anyone be so kind as to link me to a modern 4 door sedan car (if anyone has made one)? I really don't have the time to be searching each individual thread and all of its pages, because most of the mods aren't in the original posts.
<<

TrackpadUser

2-Star Beta Tester
2-Star Beta Tester

Cars: 2006 Suzuki Swift+

Post Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:52 am

Re: Question

The vast majority of mod's are in Jack's modpack.

If they aren't there they will be in the first few threads in this sub.
<<

Cheeseman

1-Star Beta Tester
1-Star Beta Tester

Cars: 2007 Ford Focus 1.8 TDCI Ghia

Post Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:51 pm

When you mean a modern 4-door saloon, what size are we referring to? Within a few weeks you'll have the Steam update and that has a body that looks like a Dodge Dart, so if that is the sort of thing you are looking for, then there it is.

There are no mods that have been created which fit what you are looking for though.
<<

Microwave

Supercharged
Supercharged

Cars: Korean 2 Litre DOHC Brap Machine

Post Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:10 pm

Actually, I don't know if anyone would be up to making it, but what I'm kinda after is taking the original 4 door sedan (the one that came out with the car designer originally) and making the rear of the car more flat vertically, as it sticks out too much for my liking and it doesn't make spoilers look very good.

I'll take screenshots of what I mean when I'm home.

Return to 3d Artists Modding Forum