FAQ  •  Login

Cpufreak101's Mod Warehouse (help needed on 1st projects)

<<

cpufreak101

Supercharged
Supercharged

Cars: no license right now but i'll be getting a 2006 Chevy Trailblazer LS once i do get one

Post Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:41 pm

Cpufreak101's Mod Warehouse (help needed on 1st projects)

Hey people, i recently picked up 3DSMax 2013 X86 and i've been getting a good feel for it so far by trying to create a badge. so far i got to... well... here.
i've only installed 3DSMax about 20 mins ago so i know i just need to dig through some info and not be lazy, though this is my first time in this and i will really need some hand-holding for my first several projects (i'm a slow learner okay?) so for now, i hope it's a case of just get the chrome material on it (any help with that) and export it (i forgot to install the exporter... i think that's important, not like i know how to use it) so yeah, sorry to be a very cringe-worthy noob at this, but hey, at least i'm trying.

EDIT: yeah... i'm experienced to the point of a brick wall, so yeah, expect me to ask for a lot of help on some of the most basic things. like right now, what do i need to do to finish my badge?
EDIT2: i should probably also mention i give up very easily
Company Id:1945270
Galt Motors, excelence since 1945
(PS, Galt automotive is still Galt motors, i use it interchangably)
<<

thecarlover

Cars: Not the 2011 Porsche 911 Turbo Cabriolet in the photo.

Post Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:57 am

Re: Cpufreak101's Mod Warehouse (help needed on 1st projects

Install the exporter, you'll need it. It doesn't do anything different, it just allows you to export in the .kjc format that's required for the game.

As for the other questions, I can't provide a step-by-step at the moment, so hopefully someone else will be able to do so soon.
Car showcase thread: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=8227
Mods thread: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=8552

Return to 3d Artists Modding Forum