FAQ  •  Login

2016 New York International Auto Show

<<

TurboJ

Cars: Alfa Romeo 75, Ford Puma

Post Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:14 pm

Re: 2016 New York International Auto Show

thecarlover wrote:2500+ HP with max aero only gets me 516 km/h in the beta. I can't wait for that glitch to be resolved to see the true potential of that car...

Only 516 km/h. Only 516. :lol:

J.S.C Automobili S.p.A - Exclusive sports cars since 1959
J.S.C Motori Speciali - My open-source performance engines
Patriot Motor Force - 'Murican Evolutionary muscle cars

My Engine Tuning Video Guides
<<

Awildgermanappears

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: Nissan Note

Post Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:37 pm

#automationproblems
IMP Automotive Empire:

IMP Automobilbau
Monolith Motors
LaVache Horseless Carriages
<<

thecarlover

Cars: Not the 2011 Porsche 911 Turbo Cabriolet in the photo.

Post Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:17 pm

Yeah, only 516 :lol: It's a ridiculous speed. Ridiculously low.
Car showcase thread: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=8227
Mods thread: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=8552

<<

strop

3-Star Beta Tester
3-Star Beta Tester

Cars: Honda Civic VTI-S MY13

Post Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:30 pm

I agree, it is ridiculously low. I refuse to build any more cars until this matter has been resolved! (To reiterate, before the devs went away, Killrob did say that yes, the problem had been noted but it was not clear why this was happening, because they didn't think any of the relevant calculations had actually changed. Somehow, judging also by the increased fuel consumption, it seems that drag at any velocity may have been proportionally or exponentially increased.)
<<

Oskiinus

Cars: Not a car, but I own Arkus Classic Junior in black ;)

Post Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:19 pm

strop wrote:I agree, it is ridiculously low. I refuse to build any more cars until this matter has been resolved! (To reiterate, before the devs went away, Killrob did say that yes, the problem had been noted but it was not clear why this was happening, because they didn't think any of the relevant calculations had actually changed. Somehow, judging also by the increased fuel consumption, it seems that drag at any velocity may have been proportionally or exponentially increased.)

Oh, so impossibility to reach 400+ km/h in my case was caused from a bug? Well, when it gets fixed I can at least roleplay that my company has done some tests after improvements and removed speed locker :D
CEO of Airborne Automotive, Airborne Motor Group and Co-CEO of it's sub-brands :D
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5895 - Thread!
<<

Emilio

Cars: Something with 4 tires

Post Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:40 pm

1965 - Dilessi 516 Monoposto Concetto
In 1965 Dilessi entered the Formula One as engine supplier. With the new reglement only 1.5L engines were allowed. While e.g. Ferrari build a 240 hp V12 engine, Dilessi build a more reliable 220 hp V8 engine. To show how strong even this engine is, Dilessi build a concept car with this powerful V8 fitted into the 516 Coupe. The result was the 516 Monoposto Concetto. Driven around the test track, this concept car not only proved to be driveable, but also scored a 2:25. 20 seconds faster than the 516 Coupe. The approx. value was at about $350.000, but the car was never sold and only build once for a 1965 auto show. Dilessi kept this car and had just to restore a few parts, mostly the porous rubber parts. Todays value is estimated at about $2.500.000, but still isn´t aquirable.
<<

strop

3-Star Beta Tester
3-Star Beta Tester

Cars: Honda Civic VTI-S MY13

Post Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:35 pm

Oskiinus wrote:
strop wrote:I agree, it is ridiculously low. I refuse to build any more cars until this matter has been resolved! (To reiterate, before the devs went away, Killrob did say that yes, the problem had been noted but it was not clear why this was happening, because they didn't think any of the relevant calculations had actually changed. Somehow, judging also by the increased fuel consumption, it seems that drag at any velocity may have been proportionally or exponentially increased.)

Oh, so impossibility to reach 400+ km/h in my case was caused from a bug? Well, when it gets fixed I can at least roleplay that my company has done some tests after improvements and removed speed locker :D

You said yours was done in the public release, so in that case it wouldn't have been a bug and I would be genuinely confused as to how come your car seems to have such high drag.

If it was made in the open beta, then yes, that's a known issue.
<<

Emilio

Cars: Something with 4 tires

Post Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:41 am

After the little delay of the release of the restored Dilessi 516 Monoposto Concetto, Dilessi was able to be punctual with it´s engine store:

Emilio Dilessi Engines - DSPA Engine Store

Dilessi will offer you engines from 1955 on. Reliability will be brought into focus instead of power, but all engines can be tuned by customers. Also only a few engines will be offered with 98 or mor RON in favour of being able to be optimized and not only providing high performance engines.

Dilessi will always give you a comparison to power and torque of the engines Dilessi will use. All further information will only be shown at customer engines, not at those Dilessi will use. Also not all offered engines will be used by Dilessi.

And as seen in the store, more up to date engines are already included. Even engines Dilessi won´t use as they are build for smaller GTs or even mid-size cars.

1950-1959
1955 - DSPA-DB1-D2S

1960-1969
1965 - DSPA-DB2-D4R (F1 Spec Engine)
1965 - DSPA-CC1-C4P
<<

Oskiinus

Cars: Not a car, but I own Arkus Classic Junior in black ;)

Post Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:03 am

strop wrote:
Oskiinus wrote:

You said yours was done in the public release, so in that case it wouldn't have been a bug and I would be genuinely confused as to how come your car seems to have such high drag.

If it was made in the open beta, then yes, that's a known issue.

I made it in last release of open beta (with v12 turbos)
CEO of Airborne Automotive, Airborne Motor Group and Co-CEO of it's sub-brands :D
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5895 - Thread!
<<

vmo

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: A undestructable Toyota with 1ZR FAE engine, Honda Civic VTi EG6, Mazda RX7 fc

Post Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:39 am

THE GREEN HELL BEAST - MONTES RS-CIEN

Conmemorating the 100th aniversary of Montes as a car brand, the engineering department created the best engine for the best body ever created in our design department with aerodynamics taken from military fighter jets. Imagine this: a car with a powerful engine taken directly from the hell, a body with low cx and a bodywork sculpted with passion, soul and the precision of a sculptor, everything united in a single car. Today we will show you the born of the megacar that will make history; that machine is capable to get from 0 to 100KM/H in just 2.4 seconds, get a speed of 458.8 KM/H and make a lap in nürburgring in 6:44.75. Impressive datums, right? BUT also works as a daily car with a luxurious interior and novelty safety systems. Beast in the track and docile in the city. Here are the full stats of the car:
StatsRS-CIEN.jpg
StatsRS-CIEN.jpg (143.02 KiB) Viewed 7361 times

And what about the heart AKA engine? Well, we made a brand new V12 BI-TURBO with 1502 HP and 1534Nm. The redline marks 8700RPM, "not bad" for turbo engine:

Engine.png
Engine.png (133.46 KiB) Viewed 7361 times

The next days we will post more screens, and, don't forget to put your seatbelt! Bye!

RS CIEN NY1.jpg
RS CIEN NY1.jpg (645.4 KiB) Viewed 7361 times

Also mention that the design and the photoshop is made by my brother ;) .
Company: Montes Cars
Company ID: 1940001
Visit the brand models http://automationgame.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=3995
In AutomationHub.net: http://www.automationhub.net/company-ca ... mpanyID=18
My YouTube Channel: https://goo.gl/1MtRpd
<<

Grandea

Cars: 2015 Mazda Mazda6
1992 Nissan 240SX
2009 Pontiac G8 GT

Post Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:57 pm

Zenshi reveals the 2017 Altrea Midsize Sports Sedan in the NYIAS.

The 6th generation Altrea as of right now is planned to have two engines: a 224 HP 2.5L Inline 6 carried over from the previous generation, and an updated 333 HP 3.7L Inline 6.

Shown model is the GTS-37M

Previous

Return to Car Design Sharing Forum