FAQ  •  Login

Atarashi Motors

<<

titleguy1

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: None right now.

Post Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:39 pm

Atarashi Motors

Atarashi Motors was founded by Ryota Atarashi in 1950. While not a maker of luxury vehicles, Atarashi made affordable city cars for the Japanese post-war market. Not only did they sell well, Atarashi was an advocate of fun, fast and safe cars, and imported cars to America at a surprisingly early date.
The 70's through the 90's were especially strong years for Atarashi. Fuel efficient and sporty cars allowed Atarashi to sell cars of astronomical volume. The biggest seller was the Kaishi, a small yet charming car that changed the world of small cars to come. Of course, many other cars sold very well, like the Minerva compact sedan and Tenrei midsize sedan.
The 2000's began a revolution in car culture; although Atarashi's cars still sold strongly, SUV's came awash into the international market, and Atarashi's classical mindset did not match many of the world's. So Atarashi created an evolution of cars; all cars were built to a new standard.
Our current lineup all represent the finest made by Atarashi. No longer just a small Japanese company making niche cars for the driving enthusiast, our cars represent the pinnacle of technology, comfort, and performance.

Last edited by titleguy1 on Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Rennen Automotive
Historic Collection
Rennen. Perfection in Performance.™
<<

Speedemon

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: A Birel Go Kart. I can't remember the full chassis name. 4-stroke, Honda GX160, makes around 5-hp (With limiter)

Post Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:56 pm

Re: Aurora Moteurs

*cough*

Sorry to ruin the fun.

Nice logo though!
"I don't care how fat I am, I am getting in that car and I am going to win" -Speedemon
<<

titleguy1

Naturally Aspirated

Post Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:45 pm

Re: Auclair Moteurs

Changed the name.
Rennen Automotive
Historic Collection
<<

Speedemon

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: A Birel Go Kart. I can't remember the full chassis name. 4-stroke, Honda GX160, makes around 5-hp (With limiter)

Post Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:06 pm

Re: Auclair Moteurs

This is a very interesting concept. I have seen your other designs and I can't wait to see how this goes! :D
"I don't care how fat I am, I am getting in that car and I am going to win" -Speedemon
<<

titleguy1

Naturally Aspirated

Post Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:19 am

Re: Atarashi Motors

This year at the Chicago International Auto Show, Atarashi is bringing a new concept car. The Taneuma is a powerful pony car that is distinctly Japanese.
The Taneuma not only is RWD, it utilizes a 1.8 Liter Inline-4 turbo that produces 231 HP and is already in use in our other cars.
The Taneuma not only is powerful, it can put the power down to the ground very effectively. Tuning of the chassis and suspension is done by our sports development team.
Of course, one cannot ignore the bold and powerful styling which reminisces of modern muscle cars. From the aggresive side profile to the softer yet stylish front and rear fascia, the Taneuma screams sporty. Even then, it remains a great handling car and it demonstrates the pinnacle of Atarashi's design.
Last edited by titleguy1 on Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rennen Automotive
Historic Collection
<<

squidhead

Cars: BMW E34

Post Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:26 am

I love these looks. Nice
<<

DeusExMackia

Cars: '04 Seat Arosa 1.0 S

Post Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:17 pm

That's a very nice car you have there!
ImageImageImageImage
Company ID: 1959771

The Great Automation Badge Grid - Get your company on the grid

"Spending warm summer days indoors, writing frightening verse to a bucktooth girl in Luxembourg"

Return to Car Design Sharing Forum