FAQ  •  Login

HP Craftwoks - 2015 Series 6 Wagon Unveil

<<

durk

Post Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:24 pm

Re: HP Craftwoks - 2015 Series 6 Wagon Unveil

I like it. Looks like a high end modern car without being a wall of fixtures (no offense to any fans of that thing).
Sellswick Performance - A small American tuning house
(PM me to request a Sellswick tune)

'95 NASC
<<

Racer13

Cars: 1996 Ford Probe GT

2007 Intrepid Cruiser w/ 125 IAME Leopard

250 Superkart on the way

Post Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:03 pm

Re: HP Craftwoks - 2015 Series 6 Wagon Unveil

durk wrote:I like it. Looks like a high end modern car without being a wall of fixtures (no offense to any fans of that thing).

Thank you. I prefer the cleaner, simpler designs. A well proportioned car with clean lines can, in my opinion, be infinitely more attractive than something with excessive details. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Cheers - Racer 13
"Racing is life. Everything before or after is just waiting."
- Michael Delaney

HP Craftworks
#1955013, Est. 1955
<<

Racer13

Cars: 1996 Ford Probe GT

2007 Intrepid Cruiser w/ 125 IAME Leopard

250 Superkart on the way

Post Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:41 pm

Re: HP Craftwoks

HMC will be unveiling it's second car next week, the successor to the CRK Series 1. After the success of the Series 1, other companies started to take notice of HMCs winning platform. So, only a few years after the original release of the Series 1, HMC was able to partner with some big names for some tuning help creating an even more competitive platform for racing. Not quite an entry level product, but fast enough to be desirable, the new car would fit right into another new class for the SCCA that HMCs founders were developing. Not only that, but the new car would offer customers even more choices than the original, while retaining the same core values as the Series 1. So be sure to keep your eye out as HMC continues it's development into the company it is today.
"Racing is life. Everything before or after is just waiting."
- Michael Delaney

HP Craftworks
#1955013, Est. 1955
Previous

Return to Car Design Sharing Forum