FAQ  •  Login

POLL: Should the bB XL have its name changed

Poll ended at Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:37 pm

Should the bB XL have it's name changed?

Yes
75%
No
25%

Total votes : 4
<<

Salvaged1Gdsm

Cars: 1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS (GS-T swap)

Post Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:37 pm

POLL: Should the bB XL have its name changed

So someone thought I should change the name of my up-scaled Scion xB look alike (the JDM version is called the Toyota bB, but without the XL designation).
Attachments
Screenshot (26).png
Screenshot (26).png (1.11 MiB) Viewed 2743 times
Screenshot (25).png
Screenshot (25).png (962.42 KiB) Viewed 2743 times
Screenshot (24).png
Screenshot (24).png (997.23 KiB) Viewed 2743 times
JD Motors
Car Company# 2015161
<<

Kubboz

5-Star Beta Tester
5-Star Beta Tester

Cars: Skoda Felicia Combi 1.3 MPi LXi

Post Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:11 am

Re: POLL: Should the bB XL have its name changed

All it boils down to is "does Scion exist in my company's universe?". If it does, and you feel like you'd be selling in the same markets, go for it and change it. If it does not, then why should you change it? I don't think it'll detract from my experience in any way.
<<

Salvaged1Gdsm

Post Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:44 am

Kubboz wrote:All it boils down to is "does Scion exist in my company's universe?". If it does, and you feel like you'd be selling in the same markets, go for it and change it. If it does not, then why should you change it? I don't think it'll detract from my experience in any way.

Thank you, and you bring up a good point...Maybe if we could see the in game "competition" companies and cars maybe that would help me decide, but seeing how my company is a modern fresh startup company I don't know if I should include real life car makers in my automation universe......
JD Motors
Car Company# 2015161
<<

Oskiinus

Cars: Not a car, but I own Arkus Classic Junior in black ;)

Post Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:35 am

Salvaged1Gdsm wrote:
Kubboz wrote:All it boils down to is "does Scion exist in my company's universe?". If it does, and you feel like you'd be selling in the same markets, go for it and change it. If it does not, then why should you change it? I don't think it'll detract from my experience in any way.

Thank you, and you bring up a good point...Maybe if we could see the in game "competition" companies and cars maybe that would help me decide, but seeing how my company is a modern fresh startup company I don't know if I should include real life car makers in my automation universe......

I include real life companies along with practically all from here into my Automation company plot, however about names like Omega, or usage of non-356 body I create a plot with something like getting permissions & stuff.
CEO of Airborne Automotive, Airborne Motor Group and Co-CEO of it's sub-brands :D
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5895 - Thread!
<<

Salvaged1Gdsm

Post Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:08 am

I think I will include real manufacturers alongside with mine since I am an end of the year 2015 startup. That being said, I will post a separate poll for the new name selection because I can't choose from the 4 new potential names I came up with I since I like them equally more or less..
JD Motors
Car Company# 2015161

Return to Car Design Sharing Forum