FAQ  •  Login

The Beige Beast - A Mid 80's Sports Coupe

<<

xsneakyxsimx

Post Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:28 pm

The Beige Beast - A Mid 80's Sports Coupe

Soooo... hi. Just signed up to these forums because I was interested in not only looking and learning from other peoples designs but also to share my own and get peoples opinions on it, and I'd figure I'd start with one that has a bit of a weird history for it's genesis: The Beige Beast, as seen here: http://imgur.com/a/MkNTL. Hopefully the use of this image hosting site is permitted, and that people here can find interesting things to say about the car. :)
<<

UMGaming

Supercharged
Supercharged

Cars: None :(

Post Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:32 pm

Re: The Beige Beast - A Mid 80's Sports Coupe

You can use image hosting sites, Just right click the image and click on view image, copy the url and paste it in between this: (Click the Img button to have it apear instead of you typing it.

Example of code: [ i m g ]http://i.imgur.com/Y5xvWR5.jpg[ / i m g ] (The space's are there so it doesn't diplay the image(If there wasn't space's it would display the image))

Example of image (hope you don't mind me using your image): Image
<<

xsneakyxsimx

Post Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:39 pm

Nah, it's fine. I've just rarely been on forums like this so I'm unsure as to the etiquette with regards to the sharing of images. Plus, I've got a lot of text relating with each pic and it seemed easier to share the album than to copy each and every picture with the appropriate text wrapped around it.
<<

strop

3-Star Beta Tester
3-Star Beta Tester

Cars: Honda Civic VTI-S MY13

Post Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:41 pm

imgur's fine. We prefer posting the images in-line, but there is a 800kb limit which is fairly strict to the point I'd advise asking the mods before posting something significantly larger than that!
<<

xsneakyxsimx

Post Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:44 pm

Ahhh alright. I'm just trying to tread lightly as to what I do and don't, hence the questioning nature about imgur.

Return to Car Design Sharing Forum