Soltra (Shutdown)

<<

UMGaming

Supercharged
Supercharged

Cars: None :(

Post Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:13 pm

Re: Soltra

Well I know my company is dead but not me and I will tell you why my company is now dead. I will say it in short story form so leave questions if you have any.

So in short there was a fire and explosion or the 24th of last year killing many people in the higher ranks of Soltra leading me to close down the operation. As for what I'll be doing instead of designing cars for Soltra is classified and under any circumstances I can't tell you. I'll leave it at that, go ahead and my some theory’s but remember I cannot accept nor deny anything about where I am heading .

Regards UM
<<

Oskiinus

Cars: Not a car, but I own Arkus Classic Junior in black ;)

Post Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:15 pm

Re: Soltra (Shutdown)

So, I guess that explosion was powerful enough to blow up half of the building and kill many people?
CEO of Airborne Automotive, Airborne Motor Group and Co-CEO of it's sub-brands :D
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5895 - Thread!
<<

strop

3-Star Beta Tester
3-Star Beta Tester

Cars: Honda Civic VTI-S MY13

Post Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:07 am

This is a terrible tragedy and a huge setback for the dedicated manufacturing sector of New Zealand. Our condolences and thoughts to the families and the people of Soltra.

Gryphon Gear had been planning to work with Soltra on a couple of tuning projects, specifically the V12 supercars. We shall also take some time to think about how to alter our agenda in the light of this unexpected event.
<<

UMGaming

Supercharged
Supercharged

Cars: None :(

Post Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:27 am

Oskiinus wrote:So, I guess that explosion was powerful enough to blow up half of the building and kill many people?

There was a big end of year meeting ish thing going on and If I had gotten there any sooner I would've been dead (In story not real life :lol: ) so yes it killed alot of people, a police investigation is now underway as I know my equipment and the equipment that caused it shouldn't of exploded unless someone played with the cords.
<<

TofuWarrior

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: No license!

Post Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:07 am

Utterly gorgeous, I'll miss the company. ;n;
Previous

Return to Car Design Sharing Forum