FAQ  •  Login

Auxuras Motor Co - 1st Gen SX '' Luxury is our DNA ''

<<

Starfish94

Cars: Am a car salesman , drive anything which is available to get me home.

Post Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:37 am

Super Concept Car

The Auxuras Super Concept Car also know as SCC was introduced in 2013 and redesigned in 2014 , designed by Auxuras to show case their latest invention , which features full Soft Skin Body , Pedestrians, rest assured, the soft body is designed to be gentle to bodies and the environment alike. The lower half is luminescent to guide the driver into the proper operating position, and the car will notify you of the vehicle's condition to help driver and car bond.

Senior Vice President of Auxuras Motor Co , Eric Ballman said that, "The goal was to create a car that is safe for everyone and we plan to mass produce it by year 2050.''

Designed By Belle Howard at California Auxuras Design Studio
Debuted @ North America Auto Show 2014
<<

Starfish94

Post Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:14 am

ZLX

YEAR 2014

The ZLX , Now comes with 415BHP - 2 Trims

Auxuras ZLX SpectaL Hybrid (SC-AWD)

Auxuras ZLX-R (SC-AWD)

The ZLX is manufactured by Saminda and sold under the Auxuras brand , and the carmaker claims that this car is the ''World First 2-door Luxury Wagon Crossover'' , on 2013 , Saminda confirmed a high performance variant is on the way for 2014 , the ZLX received a facelift and a all new ZLX-R with the same 3.5-liter V6 turbocharged engine found in the CZ6 but has been detuned to 415 horsepower.

It's good to see Saminda luxury brand Auxuras comes up with a high performance variant of their daily cars , but we highly doubt they will bulit cars like ITL-R or ETL-R , Auxuras went all in with the ZLX-R. It’s one of those cars that has the luxury to start with a blank sheet of paper and with enough resources, you can turn into whatever you please. It shows that Auxuras is hard at work to change the previous brand image — soft and extremely luxurious machines. The ZLX-R is definitely a track-capable car and it’s impressive that it manages to stand up to the Germans even in its first iteration. Auxuras has stepped up with a seriously competitive car and needs to be taken seriously by everyone.

Sales figure 2014 : 989
Availability : North America

Assembly :
Greensburg, Indiana, United States

ZLX SpectaL Hybrid (SC-AWD) : $66,350
ZLX-R (SC-AWD) : $86,000
<<

DeusExMackia

Cars: '04 Seat Arosa 1.0 S

Post Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:18 am

Re: Auxuras Motor Co - ZLX '' ZLX-R , A German Rival ''

I really love the company name along the back of the ZLX!
ImageImageImageImage
Company ID: 1959771

The Great Automation Badge Grid - Get your company on the grid

"Spending warm summer days indoors, writing frightening verse to a bucktooth girl in Luxembourg"
<<

Fazer600

Cars: No car , currently owning a Yamaha FZS600 Fazer but my dad own a Mitsubishi Triton

Post Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:37 am

Oh shit , bring that ZLX-R to Australia please ! i need to buy one of those i mean just look at that exhaust , imagine changing 4 of them to supersprint 8-)

as a hardcore Saminda/Auxuras fan , it's good to see Auxuras finally making some ''exciting'' cars , i seriously hope you will consider making ITL-R , ETL-R or even STL-R to complete with cars like M3 , M5 and S63AMG
<<

Starfish94

Post Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:40 pm

DeusExMackia wrote:I really love the company name along the back of the ZLX!

Thanks buddy :D , glad you like it

Fazer600 wrote:Oh shit , bring that ZLX-R to Australia please ! i need to buy one of those i mean just look at that exhaust , imagine changing 4 of them to supersprint 8-)

as a hardcore Saminda/Auxuras fan , it's good to see Auxuras finally making some ''exciting'' cars , i seriously hope you will consider making ITL-R , ETL-R or even STL-R to complete with cars like M3 , M5 and S63AMG

Thanks buddy :D , currently our business plan for high performance variant in our line-up will be nearly impossible , fuel efficient powertrain is our top priority now. (We lost money on every ZLX-R sold ... in fact the ZLX doesn't earn our company much)
<<

Starfish94

Post Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:00 am

NEWS

Saminda introduced new Hybrid Powertrains and plans to make 80% of Auxuras line-up to be equipped with Hybrids in 2015

Saminda has made going green a top priority . The Japanese Automaker has said it is making Auxuras go ''Green'' and wants Auxuras as a fuel economy leader in the luxury segment by offering almost 80% of their powertrain with Hybrids , Chief Engineer of American Saminda , Shinji Shikato said. “ Every single Auxuras have to be re-engineered for 2015 due to the battery we have to put into the car with different type and size , we also have to think about the weight distribution – whether positioning it in the forward area or the rear is best''

CEO of Saminda Motor Co , Yuko Nagoya said "For the further reduction of CO2, in addition to the advancement of downsized turbo engines, we will make Auxuras to go full Hybrid by 2028''

Saminda released a new 2.4-liter i-VIC engine with electric motor and Saminda Regenerate Unit (SRU) making a total of 200bhp and 300nm of torque , Saminda also promised it will make atleast 45MPG in a mid-sized sedan.

In 2015 , you will see most of the Auxuras lineup will be equipped with the new 2.4-liter Hybrid motor.
<<

Speedemon

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: A Birel Go Kart. I can't remember the full chassis name. 4-stroke, Honda GX160, makes around 5-hp (With limiter)

Post Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:11 am

Re: Auxuras Motor Co - 80% of Auxuras to go Hybrid (NEWS)

So does that mean a hybrid supercar is on the way? :)
"I don't care how fat I am, I am getting in that car and I am going to win" -Speedemon
<<

Starfish94

Post Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:28 am

Re: Auxuras Motor Co - 80% of Auxuras to go Hybrid (NEWS)

Speedemon wrote:So does that mean a hybrid supercar is on the way? :)

That would happen but not so soon , our Hybrid system works better on normal cars.
<<

Starfish94

Post Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 pm

ETL Hybrid Prototype

Auxuras ETL Hybrid Prototype specs revealed

When comes to Hybrid Powertrain , Saminda is not a stranger with it , but the 2.4-liter i-VIC Hybrid powertrain system took Saminda 5 years of research to archive the best outcome , the new powertrain was tested on the 2014 Auxuras ETL SpectaL (Highest Trim Level) , after a 200 mile test , the result come in a astonishing 45.5MPG (54 UK MPG) combined with SC-AWD and a 115 gram per kilometer of CO2

<<

Fazer600

Cars: No car , currently owning a Yamaha FZS600 Fazer but my dad own a Mitsubishi Triton

Post Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:46 pm

Re: Auxuras Motor Co - ETL Hybrid Prototype Specs Revealed

Other companies are focusing on performance car but yet this company focus on saving the environment :lol: . Anyway i hope the Saminda Hydrogen Confident Car will be affordable
<<

Oskiinus

Cars: Not a car, but I own Arkus Classic Junior in black ;)

Post Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:03 am

Fazer600 wrote:Other companies are focusing on performance car but yet this company focus on saving the environment :lol: . Anyway i hope the Saminda Hydrogen Confident Car will be affordable

Affordable is one thing... What about hydrogen stations?
CEO of Airborne Automotive, Airborne Motor Group and Co-CEO of it's sub-brands :D
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5895 - Thread!
<<

Fazer600

Post Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:51 am

Oskiinus wrote:
Fazer600 wrote:Other companies are focusing on performance car but yet this company focus on saving the environment :lol: . Anyway i hope the Saminda Hydrogen Confident Car will be affordable

Affordable is one thing... What about hydrogen stations?

I agree that would be troublesome , one thing beats me is that what happen to Saminda's , from the past cars i see . There are many fun little high reving cars that are affordable . After around 2010 they have lost their way ... i mean look at their CZ-S ''Sport car'' , a 1.3L hybrid engine , and they doesn't have any car with more then 100hp/litre (naturally aspirated) , come on Saminda ... you can do better then this , we need your mojo back making fun cars and not boring cars like C3 and C5 (As a fan of yours)
<<

Speedemon

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: A Birel Go Kart. I can't remember the full chassis name. 4-stroke, Honda GX160, makes around 5-hp (With limiter)

Post Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:59 am

I really do wonder how much the hydrogen car will cost. The Toyota Muria cost around $57 500 US dollars so I am expecting around $60 000 to $80 000?
"I don't care how fat I am, I am getting in that car and I am going to win" -Speedemon
<<

Starfish94

Post Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:50 pm

@Hydrogen Confident Car : The Hydrogen Confident Car is only for leasing at the moment , we will only lease to our customers for at most 36 months , and we will take back the car due to more research need to be done.

Fazer600 wrote:I agree that would be troublesome , one thing beats me is that what happen to Saminda's , from the past cars i see . There are many fun little high reving cars that are affordable . After around 2010 they have lost their way ... i mean look at their CZ-S ''Sport car'' , a 1.3L hybrid engine , and they doesn't have any car with more then 100hp/litre (naturally aspirated) , come on Saminda ... you can do better then this , we need your mojo back making fun cars and not boring cars like C3 and C5 (As a fan of yours)

We do not make something because the demand, the market is there. With our technology, we can create the demand, we can create the market.

We already got the Type-R and CZ6 as our high performance car , shouldn't expect more high performance cars to come any soon.
<<

Starfish94

Post Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:12 am

CZ6

CZ6 Teased for the second time

(Saminda CZ6 (Left) will be sold in Japan , Auxuras CZ6 (Right) will be sold in United States)

PreviousNext

Return to Car Design Sharing Forum