FAQ  •  Login

Auxuras Motor Co - 1st Gen SX '' Luxury is our DNA ''

<<

Starfish94

Cars: Am a car salesman , drive anything which is available to get me home.

Post Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:13 am

Re: Auxuras Motor Co - CZ6 and CZ6-R Teased and Specs releas

squidhead wrote:Also

CZ6-R

3.5-liter Twin-turbocharged 75-degree DOHC V6 engine

I had suspicions, but now I know exactly which championship you're aiming with this car now :)

:D :D to be honest , if you're saying in-game , i trying to aim the KHT Sepang , pricing is around the same.

although is down on power , but our engineer have tuned it well to go against the Sepang.
<<

squidhead

Cars: BMW E34

Post Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:19 am

Starfish94 wrote:although is down on power , but our engineer have tuned it well to go against the Sepang.

This engine of yours seems eligible for 2015 AMWEC, and I am guessing 2016 amwec aswell, IIRC the AGTE class, exactly where Sepang should be moving to in 2016. We'll see how we both perform
<<

Starfish94

Post Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:44 am

squidhead wrote:
Starfish94 wrote:although is down on power , but our engineer have tuned it well to go against the Sepang.

This engine of yours seems eligible for 2015 AMWEC, and I am guessing 2016 amwec aswell, IIRC the AGTE class, exactly where Sepang should be moving to in 2016. We'll see how we both perform

Yes ! the CZ6 probably will join the 2016 .
<<

Starfish94

Post Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:10 pm

YEAR 2014

The QTL , The art of Auxuras

Auxuras QTL VR 3.5 V6 (FWD)

Auxuras QTL VR-X 3.5 (FWD)

Auxuras QTL VR-X 3.5 V6 (SC-AWD)

Auxuras QTL SpectaL Hybrid (SC-AWD)

The QTL is a full-size crossover SUV manufactured by Auxuras the luxury division of Saminda , which is based on the Auxuras STL , the QTL is slotted above the NLX mid-size SUV and below the larger SLX full-size SUV , Auxuras said the QTL is based on the STL hence it will be named as QTL instead of QLX.

The QTL will come with 2 powertrain choice , a 3.5-liter SOHC i-VIC or a 3.5-liter SOHC i-VIC with electric motor . All of it will be mated with a 7-speed DCT tranmission

If you didn't know , the QTL suffered from low sales and it is one of the worst selling vehicle in the United States , but that doesn't make Auxuras to give up on this model , in fact , Auxuras redesgined the QTL to attract more young buyers aged between 25-40 years old , if you are looking for a practical with plenty of luxury feature but yet styling crossover , you might want to check out the QTL.

Sales figure 2014 : 921
Availability : North America

Assembly :
Greensburg, Indiana, United States

QTL VR 3.5 V6 (FWD) : $52,995
QTL VR-X 3.5 V6 (FWD) : $60,500
QTL VR-X 3.5 V6 (SC-AWD) : $66,500
QTL SpectaL Hybrid (SC-AWD) : $76,800
Last edited by Starfish94 on Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Fazer600

Cars: No car , currently owning a Yamaha FZS600 Fazer but my dad own a Mitsubishi Triton

Post Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:41 am

Re: Auxuras Motor Co - QTL '' The Art of Auxuras ''

I like the way you put the headlight and grill together on the QTL
<<

Starfish94

Post Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:31 am

ARROW concept to go production

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Josh Bryan , CEO of American Saminda Motor Co. said the Auxuras ARROW concept will go into production. And will be named as Auxuras Arrow
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The car will be powered by either a 3.5-liter V6 engine or a 3.5-liter V6 engine with electric motor said Auxuras.
<<

Fazer600

Cars: No car , currently owning a Yamaha FZS600 Fazer but my dad own a Mitsubishi Triton

Post Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:39 am

Re: Auxuras Motor Co - Arrow concept to go production (NEWS)

COOL , untill i saw the powertrain on the Arrow :D

Those engine are all over Auxuras line-up . If used on the Arrow (such a cool car) it will be kinda not so ''unique'' , just a suggestion :)
<<

Speedemon

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: A Birel Go Kart. I can't remember the full chassis name. 4-stroke, Honda GX160, makes around 5-hp (With limiter)

Post Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:53 am

The only thing about the car is the headlight design. Other than it is awesome! :D I really want to see how much power you will manage to push out of those 3.5 V6's.
"I don't care how fat I am, I am getting in that car and I am going to win" -Speedemon
<<

Starfish94

Post Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:13 pm

Fazer600 wrote:COOL , untill i saw the powertrain on the Arrow :D

Those engine are all over Auxuras line-up . If used on the Arrow (such a cool car) it will be kinda not so ''unique'' , just a suggestion :)

The 3.5-liter V6 is the same JA35Y6 but have been tuned for more power , code name JA35Y6Z . While the Hybrid is still the same tho.

P.S : There will be no high performance variant for the Arrow

Speedemon wrote:The only thing about the car is the headlight design. Other than it is awesome! :D I really want to see how much power you will manage to push out of those 3.5 V6's.

The production version will have headlamps :D :D , the powertrain have been tuned for more power from the standard 3.5-liter JA35Y6 :D
<<

Fazer600

Post Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:52 pm

To me , Saminda is quite a conservative company .. the most powerful engine is a 3.5L V6 :D and i bet Saminda is the only manufacturer in Automation that doesn't bulit V8 ?
<<

Starfish94

Post Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:17 pm

Fazer600 wrote:To me , Saminda is quite a conservative company .. the most powerful engine is a 3.5L V6 :D and i bet Saminda is the only manufacturer in Automation that doesn't bulit V8 ?

We would like to focus more on fuel efficient powertrain like Hybrids , and yes we don't bulit V8 for our production cars but we do bulit V8 for our motorsports and for other companies
<<

Sillyworld

Cars: Mazda 3 hatchback

Post Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:53 pm

Starfish94 wrote:
Fazer600 wrote:To me , Saminda is quite a conservative company .. the most powerful engine is a 3.5L V6 :D and i bet Saminda is the only manufacturer in Automation that doesn't bulit V8 ?

We would like to focus more on fuel efficient powertrain like Hybrids , and yes we don't bulit V8 for our production cars but we do bulit V8 for our motorsports and for other companies

I think it's pretty cool to see a company that is not building 1000+ hp beasts, the automation world is filled with hyper super sports cars and very few efficient regular-street cars.
<<

Starfish94

Post Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:58 pm

Sillyworld wrote:I think it's pretty cool to see a company that is not building 1000+ hp beasts, the automation world is filled with hyper super sports cars and very few efficient regular-street cars.

:D :D We need car maker to bulit supercars for the rich and also affordable cars for reasonable people
<<

Starfish94

Post Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:40 am

ARROW teased

Auxuras teased the Arrow production version

Auxuras confirmed the powertrain will be a 3.5-liter V6 making 323 Horsepower and 3.5-liter V6 with electric motor making 350 Horsepower.
<<

Fazer600

Post Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:34 am

Re: Auxuras Motor Co - Arrow Production Version Teased

Do we have a chance to see the CZ6 engine in the Arrow ?
PreviousNext

Return to Car Design Sharing Forum