FAQ  •  Login

Auxuras Motor Co - 1st Gen SX '' Luxury is our DNA ''

<<

Starfish94

Cars: Am a car salesman , drive anything which is available to get me home.

Post Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:35 pm

ETL

2011 ETL , GO TO PAGE 1 OR THIS LINK 2011 ETL
<<

Starfish94

Post Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:20 pm

STL

2011 STL , GO TO PAGE 1 OR THIS LINK 2011 STL
<<

Starfish94

Post Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:33 am

Re: Auxuras Motor Co - STL ''Definition of Luxury'' Showcase

2011 ELX , GO TO PAGE 1 OR THIS LINK 2011 ELX
<<

Starfish94

Post Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:09 pm

Re: Auxuras Motor Co - ELX ''Capable of everything'' Showcas

Hello guys , as some of you dislike my layout i use , i will post as what you guys will post normally , now let's start with year 2012 !

YEAR 2012

Auxuras ATL (Discontinued after 2013)
The Auxuras ATL, or Saminda C3 for worldwide market , was an Auxuras entry-level luxury car exclusively designed for the Europe market , to take note the C3 is not available in Europe as it only sell the C4 in Europe , thus C3 will be sold as Auxuras in the Europe , the ATL shares its cab forward architecture with the C3. Differentiating the Auxuras from its C3 counterpart include a new grill , dual tip exhaust and indicator light at the side mirror, The ATL shares the same engine with the C3, only available in 2.0L DOHC i-VIC Direct Injection engine rated at 153 hp at 6600 rpm and 190 N·m at 4000 rpm.

Sales figure 2012 Total : 1,722
Availability : Only in UK

Assembly :
North Wales , United Kingdom (UK Auxuras Motor Co. Plant)

ATL
Engine : RB Series , RB20A1

ATL : $23,885
Last edited by Starfish94 on Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
<<

Starfish94

Post Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:53 am

CTL

YEAR 2012

Auxuras CTL
The Auxuras CTL is manufacturer by Saminda and sold under their Luxury division , Auxuras , fitted with the top of the line 3.7-liter V6, which produces 315 horsepower and 362Nm of torque. The CTL major selling point is the 3.7-liter V6 engine. It's the smoothest V6 engine on the market that delivers healthy power. And the six-speed dual clutch automatic that's bolted to it is also a smooth operator with quick and imperceptible shifts. Auxuras started with a very competent luxury sport sedan and, over the last year, made it more attractive, improved its efficiency and increased its driving dynamics. The improvements should be significant enough to keep this Saminda on your shopping list. Available in FWD and Auxuras ''SC-AWD''

Sales figure 2012 : 32,245
Availability : North America, Hong Kong , China , UK and Russia

Assembly :
Tokyo , Japan (Assembly and Export to Hong Kong , China and Russia)
Greensburg, Indiana, United States (Assembly and only sold only in North America)
North Wales , United Kingdom (Assembly and only sold only in UK)

CTL V6 FWD
Engine : JE Series , JE37E1

CTL V6 SC-AWD

CTL FWD : $40,140
CTL SC-AWD : $45,340
Last edited by Starfish94 on Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.
<<

Starfish94

Post Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:59 am

ETL

YEAR 2012

Auxuras ETL (FACELIFT)
The Auxuras ETL is manufacturer by Saminda and sold under their Luxury division , Auxuras , the new 2012 facelift now comes with a new grill , new headlight , DRL and new rear bumper design and also now available in FWD , the Auxuras ETL provides a good balance of luxurious comfort and sporty performance. The ride quality is smooth on a variety of road surfaces and the cabin remains blissfully quiet, with barely a hint of wind or road noise. The engine is also well silenced for the majority of the time. Competitors have opted to turbocharge their engines, but since the ETL uses one of the few naturally aspirated V6s in the segment and is one of the best in the market right now, drivers will need to get the revs up fairly high to tap its power potential. the ETL is well planted to the road and provides a fair amount of handling performance.

Sales figure 2012 : 25,311
Availability : North America , Hong Kong , China and Russia

Assembly :
Greensburg, Indiana, United States (Assembly and only sold only in North America)

ETL FWD

ETL (Super Control All Wheel Drive)

ETL FWD : $43,590
ETL SC-AWD : $48,550
Last edited by Starfish94 on Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:41 pm, edited 5 times in total.
<<

Microwave

Supercharged
Supercharged

Cars: Korean 2 Litre DOHC Brap Machine

Post Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:25 am

Re: Auxuras Motor Co - ETL ''New Facelifted'' Showcased

What image hosting site are you using? Most of us can't see any of your images.
<<

DoctorNarfy

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: My Chevy Cavalier is gone. I am Carless.

Post Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:14 am

@Microwave, It's called tinypic.com and i can see the images fine.
"Wisdom is a circle, what you receive, you must give back." -Vert Wheeler
<<

Starfish94

Post Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:38 am

Yep i am using tinypic. maybe will change other picture hosting site
<<

Microwave

Supercharged
Supercharged

Cars: Korean 2 Litre DOHC Brap Machine

Post Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:56 am

Yes, just use imgur. Tinypic is banned in my country.
<<

Starfish94

Post Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 am

STL

YEAR 2012

Auxuras STL
The Auxuras STL is manufacturer by Saminda and sold under their Luxury division , Auxuras , If you need proof that the Japanese can build a competitive, full-size luxury sedan, look no farther than Auxuras flagship , the STL , From its leather steering wheel to the closure of the cup holder's cover, everything within the Auxuras STL is intended to provide comfortable and composed transport of four or five adults. Of course, you can throw as much leather, wood and technology at an interior as you'd care to, but without the right platform, and full-time commitment, the recipe will fall flat on its face. With Auxuras, the comfort begins at the contact patch of the tires and works up from there. The cabin is sumptuous, and controls and gauges are uncomplicated and easy to use. Seating is very roomy for front passengers and the driver, and visibility and sightlines are good in all directions. The rear seats are spacious, and all but the middle seat which is over the drivetrain hump , are very comfortable. The trunk is a little awkward and surprisingly small, but interior storage is good in the form of door pockets, front and rear cupholders, a roomy center console and a large glovebox.

After few decades , Saminda seems like they doesn't want to build any V8 passenger car, so Its still uses the same old 3.7-liter V6 and is still good for 315 horsepower , the smoothness of this engine and transmission really makes this car outstanding.

Sales figure 2012 : 9,344
Availability : North America only

Assembly :
Greensburg, Indiana, United States

STL Super Control All Wheel Drive

STL : $60,840
Last edited by Starfish94 on Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Starfish94

Post Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:29 pm

ELX

YEAR 2012

Auxuras ELX
The Auxuras ELX is manufacturer by Saminda and sold under their Luxury division , Auxuras , If you had asked us back in 2011 if the Auxuras ELX would be a success, our answer would have been yes. And why not? The Auxuras brand was still in demand, buyers were increasingly clamoring for luxury crossovers and the economy appeared to be in solid shape. The 2012 Auxuras ELX is powered by a 3.5 liter V6 engine that you can find it in some Saminda's and reviewers said has plenty of power for highway passing and merging and generally is responsive and quiet. A six-speed automatic transmission is standard, which is a very smooth tranmission. The 2012 ELX gets up to an EPA-estimated 20/27 mpg city/highway, which is fairly good for the class. The ELX strikes a good balance of composed handling and ride comfort, and the ELX has strong brakes.

The exterior has been redesigned all over , however, the dashboard looks largely unchanged. In historic Auxuras fashion, buttons litter the center stack and steering wheel which look pretty decent and easy to use. The ELX is the best selling lineup in Auxuras with more then 50 thousand unit sold.

Sales figure 2012 : 58,786
FWD Sales : 39,233
SC-AWD Sales : 19,553
Availability : North America , Hong Kong , China , UK and Russia

Assembly :
North Wales , United Kingdom (Assembly and only sold only in United Kingdom

ELX V6 FWD
Engine : JA Series , JA35Y

ELX V6 SC-AWD
Engine : JA Series , JA35Y

ELX FWD : $34,840
ELX SC-AWD: $38,140
Last edited by Starfish94 on Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
<<

Starfish94

Post Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:07 am

SLX

YEAR 2012

Auxuras SLX
The Auxuras SLX is a full-size luxury sport utility vehicle (SUV) sold by Saminda, The 2012 SLX had a V6 engine powertrain, a welded steel unibody shell combined with full-size steel ladder frame (body-on-frame construction). The SLX is Auxuras largest and most expensive luxury SUV. The 8-passenger SLX is built to be as rugged as it is refined, with a sophisticated terrain-response system allowing it to traverse almost any obstacle. Befitting its status, the SLX luxury SUV isn't cheap to purchase or to operate, with fuel-economy ratings that barely break double-digits. The SLX comes loaded with comfort, convenience, and entertainment features. Bluetooth and a nav system are included, and from features like a 180-degree camera that can see each way at a blind intersection to power-assist middle-row seats, there's a lot to love in the everyday-useful feature department. And if that's not enough, optional extras include a rear-seat entertainment system, radar-adaptive cruise control, and a 19-speaker Mark Levinson audio system. African Bubinga wood trim, heated and ventilated seats, and custom wheels are also available

Main complains about this ''Luxury SUV'' that Auxuras so called , which lack of V8 option , reviewers said that a true Luxury SUV should have at least a V8 engine option but Auxuras didn't get it right , and the it is very pricey for a car without a V8 powertrain although the V6 does the job well enough but not great.

Sales figure 2012 : 2,723
Availability : North America Only

Assembly :

SLX (SC-AWD)

SLX: $70,550
<<

Starfish94

Post Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:05 pm

NEWS

Saminda boss , Shibuya Kuge want to splits Auxuras into its own division to revitalize brand

Working to shore up its upscale Auxuras brand, Saminda Motor Co. plans to split its sales and marketing efforts into separate divisions in the U.S.

Saminda is looking to punch some energy into Auxuras, which has lagged its bigger Saminda sibling in sales growth and has struggled to carve out a strong image. Auxuras sold less then 100,000 vehicles in North America , and less then 30,000 combined with China and Russia.

Auxuras is suffering through its second straight year of declining sales. A brand that once sold more than 200,000 units annually will be lucky to sell half that number this year.

The new plans demonstrates that Saminda is prepared to devote the resources necessary to “revitalize” Auxuras, said Eric Ballman, senior vice president of U.S Auxuras Motor Co., who will oversee both brands , he also added that he hopes Auxuras will be a worldwide brand and have plans to export its car to more countries as it brand is only available in North America , Hong Kong , China , United Kingdom and Russia, but not untill the brand have been "fixed"

Saminda said it would discontinue the rebadged C3 , the ATL, which only available in United Kingdom and only manage to sell off less then 2,000 units , it will be replaced by the all new ITL and hope to boost its overall sales by 20 percent.

The base model will use a direct-injected, 2.4-liter i-VIC , same engine which can be found on a C3 Spec-V with around 210 horsepower

The higher trim "VR" would use the new direct-injected turbocharged(i-VIC ProAIR) 2.0-liter four cylinder with more then 230hp.

The highest trim "VR-X" engine would also be new for Auxuras, a 3.5-liter V6 direct injected SOHC producing more then 280hp.

All of the engine will be mated with an all new seven speed dual clutch tranmission.

Pricing hasn’t been announced, but is expected to be close to $35,500 starting price.
<<

Starfish94

Post Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:15 am

QTL

YEAR 2012

Auxuras QTL

Auxuras QTL ''Spectal''
The Auxuras QTL is manufacturer by Saminda and sold under their Luxury division , Auxuras , The QTL was designed by Richard Jones who labeled it a "4-door luxury sports wagon" and which Auxuras says "blurs the distinction between sedan and sport utility vehicle''. The car has been said to be a "new level of prestige for Auxuras". The production version includes the 3.7-liter DOHC i-VIC V6 all-aluminum engine rated 315 bhp at 7400 rpm and 365 N·m at 4700 rpm, 6-speed automatic transmission, Super Control All-Wheel Drive (SC-AWD), 19-inch alloy wheels, panoramic glass roof with movable sunshades, hand-stitched leather interior, Bluetooth connectivity, power tailgate, and a high-powered audio system with CD player, AM/FM/XM Satellite Radio and USB audio interface with iPod integration. ''Spectal'' Edition adds the Navigation System with voice recognition, an Auxuras Surround premium audio system , new multi-view rear camera , blind spot monitoring system, Collision Braking System , Adaptive Cruise Control and Auxuras Movement System (AMS), which brought multiple modes of suspension firmness and response using electronically-controlled shock absorbers.

While the QTL isn’t horribly bad in any one category, Auxuras only sold 964 of them in the U.S. on 2012 making it one of the worst selling vehicle in U.S.

Sales figure 2012 : 964
Availability : United States only

Assembly :

QTL (SC-AWD)

QTL ''Spectal'' (SC-AWD)

QTL : $64,840
QTL ''Spectal'' : $71,520
PreviousNext

Return to Car Design Sharing Forum