FAQ  •  Login

Saminda Motor Co - CZ6 '' Founder of Saminda last project ''

<<

Starfish94

Cars: Am a car salesman , drive anything which is available to get me home.

Post Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:36 pm

CR7

YEAR 2014

The CR7 , American Truck - 2 Trims

Saminda CR7 X 3.5 V6

Saminda CR7 XE 3.5 V6

Saminda CR7 XE-L 3.5 V6

The Saminda CR7 is a mid-size sport utility truck (SUT) produced by the Japanese automaker Saminda Motor Company , the CR7 was Saminda's first foray into the North American pickup truck market and was known of its unibody construction , the CR7 is engineered together with Japanese and America engineers and is bulit in Georgetown Kentucky , USA

The CR7 is powered by a transverse mounted JA35Y5 3.5-liter V6 aluminum block with Single-Overhead Camshafts engine mated to a six-speed automatic transmission

The Saminda CR7 is an innovative truck with a comfortable ride. The CR7’s exterior engineering is first-class and leads the industry, and the standard features are generous and extremely useful. Starting at just $29,995, your adventures with the CR7 await you.

Sales figure 2014 Total : 15,360
Availability : North America

Assembly :
Georgetown Kentucky , USA

CR7 X 3.5 V6 (AWD) : $29,995
CR7 XE 3.5 V6 (AWD) : $33,995
CR7 XE-L 3.5 V6 (AWD) : $38,995
<<

Starfish94

Post Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:58 pm

CR2

YEAR 2014

The CR2 , Simply Amazing MPV - 6 Trims

Saminda CR2 1.8

Saminda CR2 X 1.5T

Saminda CR2 X Hybrid

Saminda CR2 XS 1.5T

Saminda CR2 XS Hybrid

Saminda CR2 ZST

The Saminda CR2 is a compact MPV manufactured by the Japanese automaker Saminda since 1998 , the CR2 is available in Right-Hand-Drive which include country in Singapore and Hong Kong, the all-new Saminda CR2 is more stylish and spacious than before. With the new ZST trim available, Saminda drivers can be satisfied with a sporty and yet comfortable MPV. The ZST boast an extra level of sophistication with electric glass roof , stylish body kit , active dampers and Saminda Crystal Headlight Technology for extra sportiness.

When it comes to practicality, Saminda has certainly proved its worth to the industry with its CR2. Not only has Saminda created a practical Multi-Purpose Vehicle (MPV), the Japanese manufacturer has successfully integrated a sporty sense in it, making the car more stylish and eye-catching than its previous model.

With its base 1.8-liter i-VIC , 1.5-liter i-VIC turbo or a 2.0-liter i-VIC hybrid , the CR2 continues to deliver what generations of Saminda drivers have come to know and love - performance and reliability.

Sales figure 2014 Total : 67,220
Availability : Japan , China , Hongkong , Malaysia and Singapore

Assembly :
Sayama , Saitama , Japan
Wuhan , China (Wuhan Saminda)

CR2 1.8 : $19,000
CR2 X 1.5T : $20,150
CR2 X Hybrid : $23,250
CR2 XS 1.5T : $23,000
CR2 XS Hybrid : $25,000
CR2 ZST : $24,000
<<

Starfish94

Post Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:37 pm

Massive recall 2014

NEWS

Part One :

Less then a year in office , Saminda Motor Company CEO and President Yuko Nagoya , announced that it's recalling 12 million vehicles worldwide (Including 2 million Auxuras and 1.5 million Neomo) , that the ignition were prone to short circuit, leading to overheating, smoking and occasionally full-blown fires within the steering column and sometimes the switches even ignited when the car was parked and turned off , more then 100 case were reported including region in Asia and Europe. This recall is the largest ever since the 2008 Balljoint recall.

''Saminda is struggling , it's not a easy task and there would be more cars affected , at the moment 12 millions cars are affected and we are still investigating'' said Nagoya

Saminda to replace new Chief in North America , Europe , India and China after quality control issue

Saminda reshuffled its top management, naming new chiefs for the company's operations in North America , Europe , India and China

Josh Bryan - Current Executive Officer of American Saminda Motor Co. will be replaced by Teiko Sakahashi

Philip Essiot - Current Executive Officer of Saminda Europe will be replaced by Patrick Albert

Sateesh Kumar , Current Managing Director of Saminda India will be replaced by Tadashi Kuzumo

Tsubasa Suzuki - Current Executive Officer of Wuhan of Saminda Motor Co. will be replaced by Hideshi Korashi

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Part Two :

Japanese Giant Automaker Saminda released list of cars affected on the massive recall , from 12 millions cars worldwide to 15 million cars worldwide , expected to lose $300 million. The largest safety recall ever by Saminda

Saminda said that the ignition switches in some of the affected vehicles can short-circuit under certain circumstances, causing overheating that can lead to fires. There have been 2,000 unconfirmed reports of ignition fires in United States alone.

"We're recalling these vehicles because we believe this is a serious issue, and we want to step up and do what's right , and we highly suggest that our customers to get it fixed at the nearest Saminda dealer as soon as possible for free," said Lynette Tan , a Saminda spokeswoman.

CARS AFFECTED
2008-2014 Saminda C1
2008-2014 Saminda C3
2008-2014 Saminda C4 ( Europe )
2008-2014 Saminda C5
2008-2013 Saminda C6
2008-2014 Saminda C7
2012-2014 Saminda CR1
2008-2014 Saminda CR3
2008-2014 Saminda CR4
2010-2013 Saminda CR45
2014 Saminda CR5
2014 Saminda CR6
2014 Saminda CR7
2004-2010 Auxuras ATL
2013-2014 Auxuras ITL
2013-2014 Auxuras ETL
2013-2014 Auxuras STL
2013-2014 Auxuras ELX
2013-2014 Auxuras SLX
2014 Auxuras CXS
2014 Neomo Function
<<

Oskiinus

Cars: Not a car, but I own Arkus Classic Junior in black ;)

Post Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:53 pm

Re: Saminda Motor Co - Massive Recall 2014 Part Two (NEWS)

It's quite disappointing that Saminda/Auxuras/Neomo engineers can do such failures.

screw fact that pre-production Airborne S310 had wrongly configured ABS which resulted in 41 meter braking
CEO of Airborne Automotive, Airborne Motor Group and Co-CEO of it's sub-brands :D
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5895 - Thread!
<<

Starfish94

Post Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:32 pm

Massive Recall 2014

Part Three :

Saminda ordered dealer to stop selling 18 models and stops production including 5 Auxuras's and 3 Neomo's

Saminda took the extraordinary step on Monday of suspending the manufacture and sale of ten of it models because of an unresolved iginition flaw that might cause the car to catch fire

The move comes after the massive recalls involving millions of vehicles . The Japanese carmaker told its dealers to temporarily stop selling the CR1 , CR3 , CR5 ,CR6 and CR7 , C1 , C3 , C4, C5 and C7 , Auxuras ITL, ETL , STL , ELX and SLX , Neomo Zhia , Casda and Funtion , Saminda said in a statement. Production lines that bulit those cars will be idled for the week starting Monday. The standstill is a huge setback for a company that built its business largely on a reputation for reliability

Andrew Herrick , Head of Saminda Motor Sales of North America said the models represent 65 percent of sales of the Saminda brand and more than half of sales of the parent company, which also makes Auxuras.

The company's group vice president and Saminda division general manager, Eric Ballman , said in a statement that "this action is necessary until a remedy is finalized. We're making every effort to address this situation for our customers as quickly as possible."

Saminda has been struggling with ignition problems for months. In late January , it recalled more than 10 million vehicles after a Auxuras ETL was involved in a fiery fatal accident in New York that focused public attention on the danger. The victim Jon David had an accident that crashed a tree although he suffered a few scratches at that time but was fainted , the left side of the steering collumn suddenly caught fire causing the car to explode that resulted his death , forensic said that there is a mechanism problem at the ignition that result in a fire , the family is suing Saminda for $2 million in a lawsuit. In addition, two recent incidents in Texas and New Jersey are "under active investigation," a Saminda official said although no fatality was reported.
<<

Starfish94

Post Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:56 pm

CR4

YEAR 2014

The CR4 , The most luxurious CR4 ever yet - 4 Trims

Saminda CR4 X 2.4

Saminda CR4 XE 3.5 V6

Saminda CR4 XE-L 3.5 V6

Saminda CR4 SpectaL 3.5 V6

The CR4 is a MPV or multi-purpose vehicle (known as a minivan in North America) produced by Saminda Motor Company . A whole new level of sheer elegance and remarkable comfort, the CR4 sets a new benchmark for design and refinement. Be pampered with space and luxury with 2 plush Captain & Ottoman seats for the 7-seater, outstanding convenience and complete protection, you can travel without giving up the comforts of your home. Make yourself at home in the lavishly furnished CR4.

Equipped with the company advance i-VIC technology with both the inline-4 and V6 engine mated to our all new 8-speed automatic tranmission (V6 only) , the CR4 will give you great performance without sacrificing it fuel economy . Safety is everything when it comes to driving with the whole family on board. All the driving support functions of the all-new CR4 have evolved to enhance your peace of mind. Advanced features include the ability to detect various hazards, and the award winning Ultec Safe Unit ™ (USU™) body structure.

Sales figure 2014 Total : 198,342
Availability : Worldwide

Assembly :
Saitama , Japan
East Liberty Ohio , USA
Wuhan, China

CR4 X 2.4 : $28,995
CR4 XE 3.5 V6 : $33,500
CR4 XE-L 3.5 V6 : $37,000
CR4 SpectaL 3.5 V6 : $42,600
<<

Starfish94

Post Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:55 pm

CR45

YEAR 2014

The CR45 , Designed and Engineered in Thailand - 4 Trims

Saminda CR45 G 2.7 (FWD)

Saminda CR45 G 4.0 V6 (AWD)

Saminda CR45 G'A 2.7 (AWD)

Saminda CR45 G'A 4.0 V6 (AWD)

The CR45 is a mid-sized 8-Seater SUV designed and engineered by Saminda Motor Thailand (SMT) and sold in mainly the Asian countries. The CR45 is never sold in it own country Japan, but is sold in Australia , in 2014 Saminda cancelled it plan to sell it as Neomo but instead continue to sell it under the Saminda brand , the CR45 is the best selling SUV in this segment and it out sells its competitors by a huge margin.

The front of the CR45 have been fully redesigned , The exterior has been designed so that the CR45 can do both the school run and go off-roading with ease. It has a modern SUV design but it still retains the butch old school ruggedness that is visible in the SUV’s tall stance. Powering the CR45 is the same either a 2.7-liter four cylinder and a 4.0-liter V6 , those engines are designed to have peak power on low rpm , the four cylinder unit makes 167BHP @6300 RPM and 251NM of torque @2400 RPM while the V6 unit makes 255BHP @6300 RPM and 368NM of torque @2600 RPM.

The CR45 gets an all-wheel drive gearbox with high and low range to enhance its off-roading ability. It also gets rear differential locks that give the SUV a go anywhere capability.

The company has given the SUV a modern look so that it appeals to more buyers. The negative point of the old car was its dashboard. The new car gets a new refreshing dashboard and lots of equipment. These points should help Saminda retain its mammoth share of the segment.

Sales figure 2014 : 71,644
Availability : Thailand , Indonesia , Colombia , India , Singapore (Only 2.7-liter) , Malaysia , Vietnam , Pakistan , Philippines , New Zealand and Australia

Assembly :
Samut Prakan, Thailand (Saminda Motor Thailand)
Chachoengsao, Thailand (Saminda Motor Thailand)
Karawang, Indonesia
Karachi, Pakistan
Bidadi, India

CR45 G 2.7 (FWD) : $34,500
CR45 G 4.0 V6 (AWD) : $38,500
CR45 G'A 2.7 (AWD) : $38,500
CR45 G'A 4.0 V6 (AWD) : $40,610
<<

Oskiinus

Post Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:56 pm

Re: Saminda Motor Co - CR45 '' Designed in Thailand ''

Saminda CR45 looks pretty cool, however I think that those handles are out of place. If you really want to keep them angled, maybe paint them in body color?
CEO of Airborne Automotive, Airborne Motor Group and Co-CEO of it's sub-brands :D
<<

Starfish94

Post Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:00 am

Oskiinus wrote:Saminda CR45 looks pretty cool, however I think that those handles are out of place. If you really want to keep them angled, maybe paint them in body color?

It's designed to be like this , you can scroll up and look at our CR2 , it's also like this :D
<<

Oskiinus

Post Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:02 am

Starfish94 wrote:
Oskiinus wrote:Saminda CR45 looks pretty cool, however I think that those handles are out of place. If you really want to keep them angled, maybe paint them in body color?

It's designed to be like this , you can scroll up and look at our CR2 , it's also like this :D

Well... It's not that I call it f...ing ugly, but for me those handles are quite controversial... Just like Multipla :D
<<

Fazer600

Cars: No car , currently owning a Yamaha FZS600 Fazer but my dad own a Mitsubishi Triton

Post Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:00 am

When i was in Thailand for vacation , i rented the Saminda CR45 with 2.7L engine on it , i feel the car is quite sluggish and very underpowered... but it's very comfortable.
<<

Starfish94

Post Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:49 am

CZ-S

YEAR 2014

The CZ-S , A legend is back after 10 years - 1 Trims

Saminda CZ-S (Featuring Suicide Door)

The CZ-S is manufactured by Saminda and is all new for 2014 after a long discontinuation of the original CSZ in 2004 . Pitched as an entry-level model and aims to make a whole new generation fall in love with driving, continuing the proud heritage of Saminda's fun-to-drive lightweight sports cars. The Saminda CZ-S is their brave attempt to blend fun driving dynamics with fuel efficiency

The CZ-S offers different modes of driving – Sport, Normal and Eco. It took 8.6 seconds from 0 to 100 km/h in Sport mode and a fuel economy of 63 MPG

It's a fun car to drive, but it's not going to cut it as your primary set of wheels. It lacks some power that we expected due to its engine capacity, but it handles very well in its sport mode and is economical.

Sales figure 2014 Total : 13,421
Availability : Worldwide

Assembly :
Takahashi , Japan

CZ-S : $23,500
<<

Starfish94

Post Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:20 pm

CR5

YEAR 2014

The CR5 , A Smart Choice - 4 Trims

Saminda CR5 X 3.5 V6 (FWD)

Saminda CR5 XE 3.5 V6 (AWD)

Saminda CR5 XE-L 3.5 V6 (AWD)

Saminda CR5 SpectaL 3.5 V6 (AWD) (Featuring Saminda Crystal Headlight Technology)

The Saminda CR5 is a mid-size 8-seater crossover SUV manufactured by Saminda and introduced in 2005.

Primarily aimed at the North American market, the CR5 is the largest SUV from Saminda and features three-row seating . Saminda will continue to offer four trim levels for the CR5, namely the X, XE, XE-L and SpectaL. Although upper trim levels are worth a look, the front wheel drive X model equipped with the Safety Package of technologies that keep an eye on the road (forward collision warning, lane departure warning, etc.) offers a nice overall package

The CR5 is powered by a 3.5-liter V6. This SOHC engine features direct fuel injection and Intelligent Variable Intake Control (i-VIC) for better fuel savings , that produce 290BHP while tranmission is standard on all trims with the new 8-speed automatic. It should come as no surprise that the CR5 is a top safety pick. Saminda has long advocated occupant safety in its cars and SUVs, and the CR5 gets five-star overall ratings from NHTSA and IIHS

With its massive touchscreen and push button transmission, the CR5 feels like the crossover of the future . With a powerful and efficient V6, comfortable seating and plenty of space all around. The CR5 is definetly a BUY!

Sales figure 2013 Total : 87,261
Availability : North America Only

Assembly :
Detriot , United States

CR5 X 3.5 V6 (FWD) : $29,995
CR5 XE 3.5 V6 (AWD) : $34,995
CR5 XE-L 3.5 V6 (AWD) : $38,500
CR5 SpectaL 3.5 V6 (AWD) : $45,500
<<

Starfish94

Post Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:36 am

C1 Mover

YEAR 2014

The C1 Mover , Enjoy - 3 Trims

Saminda C1 Mover G 1.3 MT

Saminda C1 Mover G 1.3

Saminda C1 Mover G'A 1.3

The Saminda C1 Mover, also known as Saminda Mover (移動), is a supermini car produced by the Japanese manufacturer Saminda . Although the Saminda Mover and the Neomo Neo+ is bulit under the same platform , it's also sold together in the same market , Saminda said the Mover is a more ''Luxury'' version of the Neo+ . Although both of them is powered by the same 1.3-liter engine , the Mover is direct injected making it more powerful then the Neomo Neo+

Sales figure : 56,441 (Including Neomo Neo+)
Availability : Asia

Assembly :
Gurgaon, India (Saminda India)
Ayutthaya, Thailand (Saminda Ayutthaya Plant)
Volgograd , Russia (Neomo Motors)

C1 Mover G 1.3 MT : $15,995
C1 Mover G 1.3 : $16,500
C1 Mover G'A 1.3 : $18,000
<<

Starfish94

Post Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:06 am

News

Saminda Motor Co Ltd President & CEO Yuko Nagoya has pledged to put fuel efficiency, cutting pollution and moving away from fossil fuels at the top of the company's agenda.

He said: “We will strive to make nearly half of our overall unit sales from plug-in hybrid, hybrid vehicles and zero-emissions vehicles by around 2028"

Saminda also aims to be the most fuel efficient brand in the world by 2025 , also wants Auxuras to be the most fuel efficient luxury marque , in 2015 , more then 80% of powertrain to be powered in Auxuras vehicles will be Hybrid
PreviousNext

Return to Car Design Sharing Forum