FAQ  •  Login

Jiorani Motors - The ultimate Hypercar Manufacturer

<<

PokerMorda

Cars: None

Post Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:10 pm

Jiorani Motors - The ultimate Hypercar Manufacturer

Greetings and welcome! I am PokerMorda, the main CEO of Jiorani Motors.

The story of my company is not that interesting, or epic as the others. It was just a dream, of Polish Buisnessman who always dreamt of producing cars. After getting some money, and interested co-workers, he started to work, and everything went so fine, that their first car was developed - and what cars are more interesting to build community on, then supercars?

Here is debut car, Jiorani J-Grip. It's really powerful supercar, which is pretty well capable of fight with rivals from Ferrari or Lamborghini. J-Grip is equiped with 632 HP V8 Engine, and weights only about 997 kg, which gives really interesting base for powerful car. But it's not just about Power - J- Grip suspension is set to give best behaviour on curves, and can put out even 1,5 G on curves! But even though, it may be demon in curves, it is really easy to handle, so even novice drivers will be able to experience power of J-Grip. Add really great acceleration, and you will get powerful car, ready for driving on track.

Of course, I know that some of you may not believe my entusiasthic word about performance of the car, so here are screenshots with basic stats - unfortunately, due to works on more powerful version of car, I overwrited previous engine, so these are the only proofs to my words...

I'm hoping for feedback from you guys.
Last edited by PokerMorda on Wed May 06, 2015 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Kubboz

5-Star Beta Tester
5-Star Beta Tester

Cars: Skoda Felicia Combi 1.3 MPi LXi

Post Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:49 am

Re: Jiorani Motors - Debut

I like it, Mr Pokerface. It's so dynamic-looking, and more real than an Arrinera. Though, it's too expensive to produce, I believe, considering there are also tooling costs, etc. that are to be taken into account (and that due to the low production volume of the car, would not really be spread), and that its the company's first car (meaning the company is not yet ahead of the standard in the technology field, which could make all that quality cheaper. Then again, one could argue that "Polak potrafi" which already puts the technology ahead of the rest). Try to knock down on quality sliders.
<<

Oskiinus

Cars: Not a car, but I own Arkus Classic Junior in black ;)

Post Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:59 am

Kubboz wrote:I like it, Mr Pokerface. It's so dynamic-looking, and more real than an Arrinera. Though, it's too expensive to produce, I believe, considering there are also tooling costs, etc. that are to be taken into account (and that due to the low production volume of the car, would not really be spread), and that its the company's first car (meaning the company is not yet ahead of the standard in the technology field, which could make all that quality cheaper. Then again, one could argue that "Polak potrafi" which already puts the technology ahead of the rest). Try to knock down on quality sliders.

Now I just noticed that my hypercar called Cerberus is cheaper to produce by twice, lol.
Nice car Poker.
CEO of Airborne Automotive, Airborne Motor Group and Co-CEO of it's sub-brands :D
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5895 - Thread!
<<

HighOctaneLove

Supercharged
Supercharged

Cars: 1997 Toyota Starlet Life 3dr

Post Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:57 pm

Needs more rear wing! :lol:

9/10
Bogliq Automotive #1929007
Leeroy Racecraft #1930086
<<

PokerMorda

Post Wed May 06, 2015 5:41 am

So, first responces on J-Grip where really interesting! They were so interesting, that I sitted up to Automation again, and made few more cars...

So, first one to show you is J-Grip Hyperius - Prototype of Radical version of J-Grip, designed for racetracks. This one is really hard to keep on the track, specially for beginners, but if you will try, you will get one of the best cars for track racing. Engine is powered version of engine from basic J-Grip with V8 Flatplane, equiped with Twin Turbo system. That gives us engine with 767 HP. With weight below 1000 kg, that gives us car with great acceleration - and really good maximum speed.

The second car, is much more interesting - mainly because it brings new engine, with amazingly big horsepower. Jiorani G-Grip is bigger than J-Grip, not only thanks to size, but also, thanks to engine - 6.5 l. V8 Flatplane with Twin Turbo. This engine gives total power of 1627 HP. Sounds great, isnt it? Unfortunately, it's not only bigger than J-Grip - It's also way heavier. Total Weight is about 1362 kg, which still isnt that bad result - specially that car accelerates from 0 to 100 km/h in 2,4 seconds, and will accelerate rapidly until it will hit maximum speed of 415 km/h. If you'll meet in on road - be careful.

So, what do you think about these two cars?
<<

Oskiinus

Post Wed May 06, 2015 5:58 am

Re: Jiorani Motors - The ultimate Hypercar Manufacturer

MOAR POWAAAAAA ON DUH G-GRIP!
CEO of Airborne Automotive, Airborne Motor Group and Co-CEO of it's sub-brands :D
<<

strop

3-Star Beta Tester
3-Star Beta Tester

Cars: Honda Civic VTI-S MY13

Post Wed May 06, 2015 6:02 am

These look crazy and wild! I see they're also not short on power, either.

I see a bit of a problem with the Hyperius, it seems to have a reliability of 0. Is the engine not cooled enough? Also, that the front tyres are so much wider than the years I find unusual.

This could be a company that produces cars to compete with my own!
<<

PokerMorda

Post Wed May 06, 2015 6:33 am

strop wrote:This could be a company that produces cars to compete with my own!

Glad you say that. After looking at your cars I wouldnt be so sure about that, lol

Hulk OP
<<

Neon00

Naturally Aspirated

Post Wed May 06, 2015 8:58 am

God man, you're even good at making custom supercars. What are you not good at art-wise?

Seriously though, I love the vicious vibe I'm getting from your designs, it feels like they're going to try and kill me, then kill all my family, then destroy the rest of the world. The one thing I can say is that I don't really like the front of the Hyperius, in that it feels awkward.
<<

PokerMorda

Post Fri May 08, 2015 6:41 am

Neon00 wrote:God man, you're even good at making custom supercars. What are you not good at art-wise?

I can't play on guitar lol
<<

VosNox

Supercharged
Supercharged

Cars: 1983 Chevy S10 2.8

Post Fri May 08, 2015 2:58 pm

Excellent designs and great potential. I agree that the hyperious is just ... off. It's like its front end is trying too hard. Aggressive and angry is fine, but don't force it.

First Gen / Second Gen / Next Gen
Current holder the Automation land speed record @ 447.9 MPH
<<

PokerMorda

Post Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:43 am

Jiorani was quiet for a quite a long time. But it was only calm before the storm...

Introducing all new Hyperius Prototype. It looks old, but trust me, it's really powerful on the inside...

So, as you may judge, design is not really strong side of the car. BUT there is something inside... And it's gigantic 10 liter V8 Flatpane with Twin Turbo, that produces over 1648 HorsePower! With weight of 1393 kg it gives us total, fast rocket that is able to accelerate to 100km/h in 2,1 sec and stops acceleration at 377 km/h. In fact, take a look.

Of course, such possibilites needed some major sacrifices. The biggest one is the fact, that it is really, really hard to take control over it on a track. Difficulty in Steering is equal to zero...

So, what do you think?
<<

strop

3-Star Beta Tester
3-Star Beta Tester

Cars: Honda Civic VTI-S MY13

Post Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:19 am

I find the turbo tech increasingly difficult to deal with due to its effect on drivability! I wonder what kind of track times you're getting, both in current and beta release.
<<

Oskiinus

Post Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:20 am

I would comment "holy sh*t", but I've seen already this beast on Skype.
<<

evoixmrfq400

Cars: Subaru Impreza '99

Post Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:10 am

Sry for the bad comment but i found them very simple or too much vents about the design and also have a lot of fuel consumption
Next

Return to Car Design Sharing Forum