FAQ  •  Login

Airborne Motor Group - New York 2016

<<

Oskiinus

Cars: Not a car, but I own Arkus Classic Junior in black ;)

Post Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:42 am

Re: Airborne Automotive - Give opinions please

Just like that. We'll also present three new cars - Arthemis' successor, new Alpha and our new four door coupe. It will be also a car from our japanese company that recently got reborn, Ray Corporation. Don't forget to visit Airborne Motor Group plaza on the 44th Tokyo Motor Show when you will be here! :)

(sorry for white lines on the car :cry: )
CEO of Airborne Automotive, Airborne Motor Group and Co-CEO of it's sub-brands :D
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5895 - Thread!
<<

Oskiinus

Post Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:03 am

Re: Airborne Automotive - Tokyo Motor Show cars (1 of 4)

Well, this is the day. Tokyo Motor Show. We said that we will present here some new cars that went to Tokyo, so let's go. I'll also add relation from my commenting.
CEO

Part 1 of 4 - 2016 Airborne Phobos
Hello guys. My name is Oskiinus and I'm actual CEO of Airborne Motor Group. On this Motor Show I will present to you our new vehicles, those are Phobos, Canyon, new Alpha and Radiance. Let's start with the first one - the Phobos. It's a muscle car that we made to compete at the level of performance with Dodge Challenger, Ford Mustang GT or Chevrolet Camaro SS. It's powered by unusual for our company those days huge V8 with modern OHV technology. The car itself generates 330 hp, the engine transfers the power through manual six speed gearbox to rear wheels - classic muscle car config I think. Our engineers used double wishbones at the front and rear of the vehicle. The car itself, despite low power output in it's class is pretty aerodynamic - it can reach 291 kilometres per hour and needs only 5.6 seconds to reach first 100 km/h which gives you nice boost. Phobos is also greatly equipped - leather seats, carbon fibre details, high quality plastic... You know, people in Europe want something more exclusive. So do I, since I'm Polish and European. Personally I'm proud that I can present this car now to you because it took too much sweat, blood, tears and beer bottles to finish it.

Price will stay at 54.720 $. Quite expensive, but... who cares.

I will reveal next cars on days - one car per day.
CEO of Airborne Automotive, Airborne Motor Group and Co-CEO of it's sub-brands :D
<<

DoctorNarfy

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: My Chevy Cavalier is gone. I am Carless.

Post Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:34 pm

Re: Airborne Automotive - Tokyo Motor Show (car 1 of 4)

I can't imagine how hard it is to find a compromise between what Americans Want and what Europeans want. But I can say you did good for this side of the globe. :D

But Mismatched Metals is usually not worth the cost of reliability. Engines are slightly more reliable when engines metals are matched.
"Wisdom is a circle, what you receive, you must give back." -Vert Wheeler
<<

utopian201

Naturally Aspirated

Post Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:43 am

I like it. I think you've combined it well; its like a muscle car, but a bit more refined and special.
Aurora Motor Company: Nothing Comes Close | Youtube ads: Aurora Manticore - "Dyno"
Auto magazine plus directories - list your car in the appropriate directory to be considered for a magazine cover/article.
<<

Oskiinus

Post Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:17 pm

Sorry for no cars yesterday, but due to difficulties in real life, I don't know when I will push them here :<
<<

Oskiinus

Post Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:28 pm

2015 Airborne Radiance
Here we go with second car. You have already seen the Phobos, now let's show our big luxury four door coupe: the Radiance. We made this car in record-like one month, since we had unused bodyshell project from two years ago and the components, including interior came from Lambda. It makes it also more universal to service also. Under the hood you can spot Lambda's twin turbo V8 with modified power curve, which accidentally resulted in power boost from 440 to 452 HP. Thankfully to that, and All-Wheel-Drive system the car can reach first 100 km/h in 3.7 seconds and can reach 291 km/h, so it can compete with newest Teslas. All this power is transferred through sequential gearbox and paddles with your hands to, as said, all wheels. Some last words about performance: this car has double wishbone suspension at the front and multilink at the rear. Now something about safety and equipment: Radiance is one of our most safe cars of all the time. Trust me, one prototype crashed at the speed of 100 km/h with plastic doll inside and doll wasn't hurt! Equipment is practically the same you can spot in Lambda, but since our deal with Sony has been expired you can equip your car with brand new Xbox One if your kids have problems with puking when going in a car, or whatever... The front lights will be changed, don't worry. They are temporary ones, like Phobos' rear lights are.

Price of Radiance: 271.240 $ - some things were replaced to more luxury ones after this presentation

<<

porsche9999

Post Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:00 am

Re: Airborne Automotive - Tokyo Motor Show (car 2 of 4)

Nice car!
I can't understand why people say my Cervus 900 is too expensive, when this thing costs about 3 times as much as the Cervus does. ;) And they are both basically in the same segment.
Obviously you used a lot of carbon, therefore the car is light, but the production costs are immense.
Cervus - Perfection is not a choice, it is in our DNA. ®
<<

Oskiinus

Post Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:51 am

porsche9999 wrote:Nice car!
I can't understand why people say my Cervus 900 is too expensive, when this thing costs about 3 times as much as the Cervus does. ;) And they are both basically in the same segment.
Obviously you used a lot of carbon, therefore the car is light, but the production costs are immense.

As said above, I'm more like non-mainstream manufacturer. And the car would be cheaper, but it serves as a super premium flagship model in lineup.
Plus notice that you don't have anything to pay on too, like interior stuff.
<<

Oskiinus

Post Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:22 am

Sorry for huge delay! I just had too many things to do in game life and normal life (with school marks also ;_;)

Third car that was presented in Tokyo, Alpha II.

2015 (MY2017) Airborne Alpha Mk2 RS
Relation from Tokyo: Hello again folks. You may see that Phobos and Radiance are standing uncovered, however there are still two cars to be presented, let's present the third, brand new Alpha in it's top performance variant, the RS!
Since we noticed from 2014 that this car was selling pretty good, but people were whining about somewhat boring design and being boring in overall for the price that we needed for it. Some others were crying about safety and reliability. So we went to drawing boards and designed brand new model with usage of most significant clues from previous model and created something very nice. Of course, prices went higher, but it's still quite attractive offer since you get pretty reliable vehicle with live-long warranty and availability to participate with your own car in Airborne events. But back to car. This thing what you see here is Airborne Alpha RS. This car bears at the front one of our better today engines, we nicknamed it Clubman in hommage for Synth Clubman that rolled off the production line in first company's polish factory in year 1990. The engine, which is surprising, revs pretty high and has it's redline starting from 7600 RPM. Engine itself generates 331 HP, which is enough in pair with AWD to make the car launch like much sportier cars. Price will stay at 68.140 $. You may say "hey, that's too expensive!", but for first look what are you getting along with this car with this pricetag.

<<

Oskiinus

Post Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:25 am

Re: Airborne Automotive - Tokyo Motor Show (car 3 of 4)

Okay, some news:
- Radiance is not going to production - at least not in this form.
- We plan a new kind of supercar to compete with Lamborghini Aventador, for first time we want to use V12 engines with help of Haight Industries, our sub-brand which has experience in those kind of engines.
- Expect Airborne F15 Patricia on start of AP1 class, that's for sure. If the car will be successful, we may create a street version of it.
- What about wagon version of Alpha?
- Cherry will get massive facelift, because customers were not very happy about the way how it looks. They said the looks are outdated.
- Offroad project got cancelled due to no funds, sadly. (lua errors game wise, because of missing fixtures)
<<

Oskiinus

Post Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:47 pm

Re: Airborne Automotive - Tokyo Motor Show (car 3 of 4)

And hello there. I decided to make a general company revamp in today's offer. Radiance is not going to be produced - it's just a concept car, Alpha is for now only in RS variant, Cherry will go in general facelift and Rea in it's new form is currently build. However we finished something that was anticipated from long time ago, and we will introduce you to other companies projects that are related to Airborne Motor Company, Airborne Automotive or Airborne Motor Group.

2017 Airborne Omega
You may say "why 2017? It's 2015!", but 2017 in this case describes when this car will go into production. Airborne Omega was a project that started in early 2013 and is going to be our luxury proposition in market dominated by BMW 7-series, Mercedes S-class or Audi A8. Engine used in Omega is well known from our current luxury wagon proposition, Lambda, but this time it's again more redefined and has 476 hp. To those who doesn't know, it's flatplane 5,5-litre DOHC 32-valve V8 without turbocharging. About exterior looks, we did much better job than in Lambda. For first time we used sunroof mated with LCD technology - that means you can, for example darken it off, lighten it or even open it if you enjoy wind in your hair. In interior there's huge touchpad on the center console which steers on everything in the car's interior, but if something goes wrong you can still use basic radio or cooling buttons. About things we used for interior - carbon fiber and leather in various colors, enough? But the leather that we used is eco one since there were HQ stormings by Greenpeace. On seats company's logo is put and it's made from brown string. There will be only one variant available - you don't have to pay for any additional options. Omega will cost 270.000 $ without taxes. Again extremely expensive, but hey, you get also life-long warranty for it and entrance to exclusive company clubs.

<<

HybridTronny

Cars: None

Post Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:31 am

Re: Airborne Automotive - Omega, the luxury sedan

Really digging into the rear of the Omega but that front grill doesn't fit the look of the car.Maybe that's just me but hey , nice work!
This guy owns a car company called Jeffur Automobiles not like that guy from the other side , he must called them thousand time.

http://www.automationgame.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=6848
<<

Oskiinus

Post Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:35 am

Re: Airborne Automotive - Omega, the luxury sedan

HybridTronny wrote:Really digging into the rear of the Omega but that front grill doesn't fit the look of the car.Maybe that's just me but hey , nice work!

Thank you! The grill thing is like your sedan - it was pretty ripoff-like to me, but you like it.
<<

Oskiinus

Post Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:08 am

Re: Airborne Automotive - KM Ashisuanto

Okay, time for some classic thingy stuff.

1956 Komodo Motoring Ashisuanto
The year was 1956, and only one year ago one japanese company was born, and it was called Komodo Motoring. They were experienced with building vehicle engines, but fresh car company needed outside help to build cars from others. In late 1955 Airborne Motor Company's founder got letter that was sent from Komodo with question if they can help to build the car. The polish-american (at it's times, now fully polish) company, having a solid base of newly introduced Airborne Worker, and they called it Ashisuanto, which means assistant in Japanese and was kind of making the Worker name (which was parodying, laughing out and criticizing communist system in Polish People Republic at the time) a little bit softer and more friendly. In June 1956 they were ready with 12 prototypes for tests. They looked similar to 4-door Worker sedan, but featured some design tweaks and emblems symbolizing two companies: two stripes from Airborne logo and chromed small Komodo dragon on the grille, which is biggest living lizard on the Earth and refers to company name. All the cars had Worker's 1.0 L I4 which generated approx 42 hp. This car with this engine could reach first 100 km/h within 26.6 seconds and speed up to 124 km/h, which was enough for kei car segment of the era. However, after those tests, in December 1956 Komodo Motoring refused to produce the Ashisuanto. Today there are 7 Ashisuantos left:
- Two units are in Airborne Museum; one with original Worker engine and one with engine swapped in Komodo Motoring
- Four units are staying in various parts of America in collectors' garages
- One unit stands in CEO's personal garage in Tarnów, Poland. Registered on his father, rides still on black number plates (that means that last owner registered it before 2000)

<<

koolkei

Cars: a mini 2 wheeled single cyl car :D

Post Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:28 pm

Re: Airborne Automotive - KM Ashisuanto

yeah. i need to get around to make the reviews of these
PreviousNext

Return to Car Design Sharing Forum