FAQ  •  Login

Galt Motors, Excelence since 1945 (1982 Astral)

<<

cpufreak101

Supercharged
Supercharged

Cars: no license right now but i'll be getting a 2006 Chevy Trailblazer LS once i do get one

Post Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:41 pm

Re: Galt Motors, Excelence since 1945 (company restructuring

just so i have something to post for today (still need to get the Gemini onto the website) I went ahead and took the V6 engine out of the Suon and put it in the Gemini
it's the same visually so the specs were the only thing i really needed to post, now it's time to make a V8 Suon lol

EDIT: i just realized the V6 version is cheaper than the I4, guess DFI is just too expensive, so i'll make a little story.
so in 2005 galt created the 2005 model year gemini, it is one of the earliest cars to feature DFI along with being sub 20 grand, however being only 85 horsepower it was unable to catch on in the american market, it flourished in the japanese market though, which is where most of the R types ended up, so for the american market the PR trim was made, it featured the V6 used in the Suon. and since the PR trim had a 124 HP V6, was nearly a grand cheaper, and was actually capable of hauling stuff around, it was a complete success in the american market, though what is probably the best achievement of it, was the fact it had only one less MPG than the R trim, all of these factors is why the PR outsold 95:5 in the US and Canada, the only place it was actually sold in fact.
Company Id:1945270
Galt Motors, excelence since 1945
(PS, Galt automotive is still Galt motors, i use it interchangably)
<<

cpufreak101

Supercharged
Supercharged

Cars: no license right now but i'll be getting a 2006 Chevy Trailblazer LS once i do get one

Post Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:29 am

here is galt's next creation, the 2012 Suon. this new model, planned to be in production until 2019, shares the VS-124 engine from the previous model, but is now upgraded with DFI, throttle per cylinder (for aftermarket tuning purposes) and several other improvements, i'll now let the results do the talking:
and it scores high competitiveness and desirability in family premium and commuter premium
<<

cpufreak101

Supercharged
Supercharged

Post Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:41 pm

i know i got my upload in, but since patario released his much anticipated non-blazer body, i made the bureza. it is first released in 1992 and has been an excellent vehicle scoring highly in the family utility premium market.
is the mod still buggy? yes. do i like it? no, I LOVE IT!
<<

cpufreak101

Supercharged
Supercharged

Post Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:59 am

Re: Galt Motors, Excelence since 1945 (family SUV made hyper

so the Bureza (meant to say, literally translated blazer into Japanese, so original) is your normal family SUV, safe, reliable, practical. however some bright thinkers over to Galt's hypercar division took a 2 door model and tried to modify it to be as fast as it can be. They started with an older V8 built in 1985, but replaced the carbs with MPEFI, strapped a turbo on it, completely replaced the pistons and conrods, and generally did a complete overhaul. the result is a highly desirable hyper SUV.
well what can i say, it's an SUV, capable of normal SUV tasks while also being a top notch hypercar (somehow) with the 5.3 second 0-60 making it the 6th fastest for 1992, now yes, it guzzles fuel like there is no tomorrow, but what hypercar doesn't? plus it's an SUV, so you've got plenty of space to keep the spare fuel lol

EDIT: i realized it shouldv'e been the HP (Hyper Performance) not SP (super performance) trim, but oh well, what's done is done
<<

Oskiinus

Cars: Not a car, but I own Arkus Classic Junior in black ;)

Post Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:41 am

Bureza SP is like 2-door Porsche Cayenne Turbo S of it's times?
CEO of Airborne Automotive, Airborne Motor Group and Co-CEO of it's sub-brands :D
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5895 - Thread!
<<

cpufreak101

Supercharged
Supercharged

Post Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:06 am

Oskiinus wrote:Bureza SP is like 2-door Porsche Cayenne Turbo S of it's times?

it appears so, just beat it by approximately 24 years lol
<<

cpufreak101

Supercharged
Supercharged

Post Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:23 pm

Re: Galt Motors, Excelence since 1945 (1970 V series)

so here it is, the 1970 V series, i have several more trims planned of this including an experimental OR (off road) trim of it, but due to laziness i'm just uploading the R trim for the moment:
yes, this is the econoline body by thecarlover
EDIT: a pic for the lolz:
<<

thecarlover

Cars: Not the 2011 Porsche 911 Turbo Cabriolet in the photo.

Post Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:34 pm

Looks great, the free candy is an extra incentive to get this van! :lol:
Car showcase thread: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=8227
Mods thread: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=8552

<<

cpufreak101

Supercharged
Supercharged

Post Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:41 pm

thecarlover wrote:Looks great, the free candy is an extra incentive to get this van! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

cpufreak101

Supercharged
Supercharged

Post Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:01 pm

Re: Galt Motors, Excelence since 1945 (1970 V series)

here's a bad advertisement for ya:
<<

cpufreak101

Supercharged
Supercharged

Post Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:24 am

Re: Galt Motors, Excelence since 1945 (what did i make?)

so after looking long and hard i managed to track down the bus body mod and see what i could do with it, and i managed to get a 12 liter V12 engine into it, however it kinda doesn't know what to do with certain aspects by having the ride height be 4 and a half feet in the air and also be completely unmarketable by being so expensive outright by the steel needed, nontheless, i tried it, this was the result:
i'm not doing anything fancy this time, i was contemplating modding it to be rear engined but A: IDK how and B: it's impractical enough already front engined
<<

cpufreak101

Supercharged
Supercharged

Post Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:02 pm

Re: Galt Motors, Excelence since 1945 (1988-1996 G series)

here it is, the biggest rival currently to the popular ford F-Series, the Galt G series. the G series comes in many forms, including the 1500,2500,3500,4500,5500, and for specialty applications, 6500 and 7500. all of which include a 4WD and 2WD version, differentiated by either a F for 4WD or a T for 2WD. for this specific post, i shall be introducing the G1500F. the G1500F, is basically, just awesome. it comes by default, that's right, by default, a 5.6L fuel injected V8 that gets the truck an average fuel economy of 11.4 MPG, not the best, but 200 horsepower sure does sound nice. the advantages of the truck are that it is completely made of steel, it's the definition of a truck built to take a beating. a PR stunt included driving one off a cliff (and the bright buy behind that has since been fired) and at the bottom was a mangled mess of metal (imagine the top gear hilux when they were finished with it) and not only did the engine turn over, but it started, and even managed to drive away miraculously enough. well that's enough stories for now, let me show the truck with specs.
As can be seen, the truck features a unique hexalight headlight setup, with a single large blinker under the lights. the front also features one of the largest grilles we have ever put on a vehicle, being capable to cool even the biggest of engines out there. as for the back, there's not much special happening back there besides the reverse lights being on the tailgate. as for interior quality it is your standard basic truck interior, not meant to wrap you in luxury, but at least be comfortable enough to ease off your workload, since hey, main market for these trucks would be people looking to haul things, whether it be pulling a trailer around a yard, carrying a trailer across the state, or even a small load of lumber across the country.
(notes: 1st vehicle i made with over 100 desirability!! yay me!! also before asking about the challenge scores, they are still on track to be released before the end of the month, just made this to kinda get back in the swing of things, as it has been a while since i made a car)
<<

Oskiinus

Post Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:05 am

oh kurwa
CEO of Airborne Automotive, Airborne Motor Group and Co-CEO of it's sub-brands :D
<<

cpufreak101

Supercharged
Supercharged

Post Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:14 am

Oskiinus wrote:oh kurwa

you mind i ask what that means? sorry if it's something simple, i go braindead at times
<<

Oskiinus

Post Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:54 am

cpufreak101 wrote:
Oskiinus wrote:oh kurwa

you mind i ask what that means? sorry if it's something simple, i go braindead at times

it's like "oh fuck", I used it because I wasn't expecting that kind of pickup...
PreviousNext

Return to Car Design Sharing Forum