FAQ  •  Login

Galt Motors, Excelence since 1945 (1982 Astral)

<<

cpufreak101

Supercharged
Supercharged

Cars: no license right now but i'll be getting a 2006 Chevy Trailblazer LS once i do get one

Post Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:22 am

Re: Galt Motors, Excelence since 1945 (1988-1996 G series)

Oskiinus wrote:
cpufreak101 wrote:
Oskiinus wrote:oh kurwa

you mind i ask what that means? sorry if it's something simple, i go braindead at times

it's like "oh fuck", I used it because I wasn't expecting that kind of pickup...

ah ok, and thanks for the positive(?) feedback
Company Id:1945270
Galt Motors, excelence since 1945
(PS, Galt automotive is still Galt motors, i use it interchangably)
<<

Oskiinus

Cars: Not a car, but I own Arkus Classic Junior in black ;)

Post Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:43 pm

It's quite positive - the car itself looks good, very good (I would drive it xD) however I wasn't expecting result like that. I was expecting plenty much more of plastic :D
CEO of Airborne Automotive, Airborne Motor Group and Co-CEO of it's sub-brands :D
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5895 - Thread!
<<

cpufreak101

Supercharged
Supercharged

Cars: no license right now but i'll be getting a 2006 Chevy Trailblazer LS once i do get one

Post Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:46 pm

Oskiinus wrote:It's quite positive - the car itself looks good, very good (I would drive it xD) however I wasn't expecting result like that. I was expecting plenty much more of plastic :D

ah, thanks for the feedback
<<

DeusExMackia

Cars: '04 Seat Arosa 1.0 S

Post Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:43 am

Good looking range of cars you're building up here, but crikey! The G Series looks longer than the Titanic! :lol:
ImageImageImageImage
Company ID: 1959771

The Great Automation Badge Grid - Get your company on the grid

"Spending warm summer days indoors, writing frightening verse to a bucktooth girl in Luxembourg"
<<

cpufreak101

Supercharged
Supercharged

Post Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:09 am

DeusExMackia wrote:Good looking range of cars you're building up here, but crikey! The G Series looks longer than the Titanic! :lol:

lol thanks for the feedback, and it's just perspective, it's around the same length as your standard truck you have around where i live
<<

cpufreak101

Supercharged
Supercharged

Post Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:05 am

Re: Galt Motors, Excelence since 1945 (1996-2004 G series)

following the massive success of the '88-'96 model G series, the '96-'04 model was introduced. this new version included a completely different body with all new fixtures, however the original engine was kept, but without some modification. the SPEFI was changed over to MPEFI to help improve efficiency (however the fuel economy somehow didn't change) while still being a very desirable truck, it's more desirable in different markets than the '88-'94 generation. the truck itself is still highly dependable and reliable.this time the PR stunt that sold it big involved it trying to haul a short passenger train, which it miraculously got moving, even for there being only 3 rail cars it was still great. however the more famous one for reliability involved in entering one into a trucks only demolition derby, and it came out as the victor. again, enough with the stories, onto the truck (my marketing campaigns will always suck :lol: )
the truck you see above the the 1500F extended cab, now a base trim option for this model year. and again, the F does mean it is 4WD. well... my brain is going blank on marketing ideas so uhh... it's as great as the outgoing model!
<<

cpufreak101

Supercharged
Supercharged

Post Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:59 am

Re: Galt Motors, Excelence since 1945 (Rear Engine Minivan)

hey all, it's me here again. this time i'm uploading an older design i made, then came back to, and done up to the best of my abilities. What is it essentially? well, a rear engine minivan for all your family needs. when i left it i was having marketability issues along with massive over-steer issues. i have fixed the main issues (though marketability isn't quite as high as i'd like it, hopefully i'll come back to it one of these days) to actually make it a nice family van. and as i said this is an older design so the sales pitch has all but escaped my mind, so i'll just upload the specs. also i'm trying out uploading the engine specifications aswell, see how you guys enjoy it.
yeah, i know, the exterior design ain't the best, i do quite like how i got the vents in the rear to actually help give away the fact it's rear engined.
<<

cpufreak101

Supercharged
Supercharged

Post Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:51 pm

Re: Galt Motors, Excelence since 1945 (yet another van)

well now, how boring is that, i post the same model twice in a row, just sit through this, the last one is worth checking out, beats a E46 M3 at the top gear test track.

so the 1999 model year Kyaria. what can i say? it's a family van, a very good family van. there are 3 versions made for the launch in 1999, the R, the PR, and the SP. only the base models are available as galt's currently unnamed (friend suggested GVTS, i like it) technology similar to honda's vtec will not be an option at launch. well it's 5AM, my brains cooked, so time to bore you with some minivans.

R spec.

PR spec. (no difference in design)

and now the van i told you at the top, with a time of 1:31.7, it is officially faster than the M3 E46, RX-8, and nissan 350Z for some examples. and it's a boring minivan from 1999 (sleeper from factory status anyone?) oh, also, official green hell time is 9:20.38. any other tracks you want to know the time of for this van, just ask
SP spec.
if anyone actually looked through all the specs, i congratulate you for being a fan of my work
Last edited by cpufreak101 on Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:44 am, edited 4 times in total.
<<

Vri404

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: 2000 Toyota Altezza Auto

Post Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:55 pm

A-Are you mad, sire? A Front Wheel Drive, V-Eight Minivan!? I would say Blasphemy, but this is far beyond that! Good day Sire!

Anyway, Awesome machine!

iMeck?
Salt is what 95% of children are made from, and generally 72% of forum users.

Also 82% of statistics are made up.
<<

cpufreak101

Supercharged
Supercharged

Post Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:57 pm

Vri404 wrote:A-Are you mad, sire? A Front Wheel Drive, V-Eight Minivan!? I would say Blasphemy, but this is far beyond that! Good day Sire!

Anyway, Awesome machine!

iMeck?

LOL i'm actually laughing at that, and thanks for the positive feedback, and maybe, i'll add it to the suggestion box
<<

Vri404

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: 2000 Toyota Altezza Auto

Post Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:00 pm

Read top bit in Posh English Accent, Kek for days!
Salt is what 95% of children are made from, and generally 72% of forum users.

Also 82% of statistics are made up.
<<

cpufreak101

Supercharged
Supercharged

Post Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:02 pm

Vri404 wrote:Read top bit in Posh English Accent, Kek for days!

agreed :lol: :lol:

and forgot to mention, even crazier the fact it's not even a manual, your bog standard torque converter automatic, traditional minivan equipment
<<

cpufreak101

Supercharged
Supercharged

Post Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:34 am

for whoever thought the V8 was crazy...
i'll have some more versions of the kyaria on the way, just not as exciting, i should look into a marketable one that has a V12 though
<<

cpufreak101

Supercharged
Supercharged

Post Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:36 am

Re: Galt Motors, Excelence since 1945 (company news)

the year is 1985, and the CEO of galt automotive makes a press release informing people that a close friend of the CEO is trying to start up a car company called Efini Motor Corporation, the CEO has given them startup funds along with engineers and some manufacturing equipment, along with access to Galt's supply of production engines
<<

cpufreak101

Supercharged
Supercharged

Post Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:45 am

Re: Galt Motors, Excelence since 1945 (company news)

in 1975, Galt took a communitasia and rebadged it as the Tetrad after slapping a turbo onto it, it was a limited production car made for a single year with a grand total of 2250 made, an estimated 1900 are still in operational condition. however in 1985 Galt had revived the Tetrad as it's own car lineup of sports coupe's. The early ones were only offered in manual transmission after the automatic version proved to be undesirable after Galt sold only 100 in the first month in comparison to 2000 of the manual. The R spec model had the VI-150 engine originally built to try to win a contract with Peppermint. the R spec also had RWD only. the SP spec model also used the VI-150 engine, but this time it had the sport variant instead of the deluxe variant used in the R spec. The SP also had a all new AWD system installed which helped it achieve zero wheelspin making it a very grippey car.
R spec (manual) (my designs will always suck :lol: )
R Spec (the undesirable auto)
Sp spec (AWD, manual only)
the R spec for this model really seems to be crap with the SP being way better, hopefully the Gen II is better (or at least the mid-life facelift possibly)
PreviousNext

Return to Car Design Sharing Forum