FAQ  •  Login

AutomationHub - Show your designs!

<<

seanparko

Post Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:53 pm

Re: AutomationHub - Show your designs!

someone should make a 1 cylinder engine. I think It would be cool. (there are real V1 engines, have on in my shed)
<<

squidhead

Cars: BMW E34

Post Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:19 am

There you are, on a closed track, testing out your final adjustments to the project, and all of a sudden the next day a picture of it hits the internet, all thanks to a guy with no friends sitting in a bush all day hugging a huge camera.

<<

NickPalaroan

Cars: 2015 Civic EX Coupe (CVT)

Post Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:40 pm

TauSigmaNova wrote:Might as well post this... Was the first car I ever did in automation, based on a real life design I've been working for a while (It's based off it, but at the time of it's creation, I couldn't get it to be even close to what the real design looks like.) It's since been tuned and I believe I got around 7:27 or 7:28 on Green Hell at most. I'm planning on redo-ing it soon. This car was built in automation a bit after I started playing, about a month ago.

Your engine is very impressive. Powerful and economical. Looks like it cost a pretty penny for both though. I havent made very many 1,000hp+ engines, did a few for fun but never focus on them. Now I kinda do.
<<

Nickolas

Cars: Toyota Vanguard

Post Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:36 am

My first work in Automatic. Budget hatchback semi-luxury sedan. 1992 and 1993 уеаr.

1992 Nicko Motors Staarline:

Stats:

1993 Nicko Motors Spaceline:

Stats:
<<

Speedemon

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: A Birel Go Kart. I can't remember the full chassis name. 4-stroke, Honda GX160, makes around 5-hp (With limiter)

Post Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:57 am

Will AutomationHub be updated anytime soon?
"I don't care how fat I am, I am getting in that car and I am going to win" -Speedemon
<<

WizzyThaMan

Turbocharged
Turbocharged

Cars: Citroën Saxo, Mazda 2

Post Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:46 pm

Hello Speeddemon!

Sorry for the somewhat later reply. Still around reading so now and then, but busy with a lot of things in life, getting everything sorted out.

We are looking at reviving the project with a new layout for the site and everything, but this will take some time.
Also the game still will change a lot. So to make sure we don't end up doing three times double work, we will be postponing the revive a bit longer until at least the tycoon part is also out and you have a working game from creation to sales and factory management.
Founder of AutomationHub, for all your Automation needs!
Please visit us at: http://www.automationhub.net
Like our facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/automationhub
Our livestream channel: http://www.twitch.tv/automationhub
<<

Speedemon

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: A Birel Go Kart. I can't remember the full chassis name. 4-stroke, Honda GX160, makes around 5-hp (With limiter)

Post Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:57 am

WizzyThaMan wrote:Hello Speeddemon!

Sorry for the somewhat later reply. Still around reading so now and then, but busy with a lot of things in life, getting everything sorted out.

We are looking at reviving the project with a new layout for the site and everything, but this will take some time.
Also the game still will change a lot. So to make sure we don't end up doing three times double work, we will be postponing the revive a bit longer until at least the tycoon part is also out and you have a working game from creation to sales and factory management.

Thank you for the update! :D
"I don't care how fat I am, I am getting in that car and I am going to win" -Speedemon
Previous

Return to Car Design Sharing Forum