FAQ  •  Login

Danson Engine Sales

<<

V10I10ilove10cyl

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: Well I want a stag but I'm a few years off being able to even get a fiesta...

Post Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:38 am

Danson Engine Sales

Here you can find the pinnacle of efficient, powerful, low emission engines. Here at Danson we care for the future of the planet we live in but we are also petrolheads. We understand that people want to go fast and also have manageable road tax and fuel bills, we always aim to achive this. To achive this aim we spare no expense in creating every single engine that we showcase to the public.

We never promise to be cheap but the manufacturing costs for all of our engines are sensible and affordable to all but the most cash strapped of companies out there. Here at Danson we produce anything from 70bhp inline 4s to the range topping 450bhp twin turbo V8 that still returns 40mpg and less than 60 on emissions. You may ask how this is possible and in short and without ruining the secret to our automotive art pieces is using small turbochargers and low Rev engines, for example the 450bhp V8 only revs to 5500rpm ensuring the fuel economy is not sabotaged. You may be thinking that this comes with a vicious torque curve and while the tourque curve is by no means massively smooth it's not likely to be much worse than any normal turbocharged engine.

OOC: Ok guys welcome to my engine page. Here I will upload the .lua files of the engines I'm most proud of. I would like honest feedback so I can keep on improving myself at this game. Feel free to use my engines for anything you see fit and if you upload a car that has one of my engines in please credit me when you post it. Thanks for reading and I hope for some feedback :D
Danson Cars LTD promises to make cars that care for the future that we will live in. We promise performance without the guilt of killing the environment.
Coming soon:
The SLE 2.0 Turbo engine promising over 50mpg and Low emissions
The Kestrel Concept
<<

np1993

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: used to own an 1986 Camaro

Post Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:02 am

Re: Danson Engine Sales

Can't wait to see some engines!

CEO of Prato Motor Car Company - Company ID: 1946393
Supreme Overseer of Comrade Motors - Company ID: 1939003

http://www.automationhub.net/company-ca ... mpanyID=35
<<

pinkkylazy

Cars: fchgsdfg dfgsdfg

Post Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:01 pm

Re: Danson Engine Sales

I favor a lot of good. It is common knowledge that must be researched Bruera it.

Return to Engine Sharing Forum