Centauri Industries

<<

nialloftara

Supercharged
Supercharged

Cars: 2006 Scion Xb

Post Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:18 pm

Re: Centauri Industries

Several changes to our lineup have occurred, the biggest is in our V8s we have cut all but 2 performance engines, as well as a few sizes due to cost cutting

Our revised Aries line is is as follows

The 350 A5f

409 A5f

427 Mk5

And 440 A5f

The Vulcans

264 A5

264 A5f

304 A5f

304 B4f the last of the B series

And 327 A5f

Our Atlas line has expanded slightly with the standard Atlas stroked out to 3.8 liters for the Atlas 3800

Atlas A7

And New Atlas 3800

Our Hermes remains as a base engine

Hermes A7

And the sporty sabers are still with us, both now all aluminum for weight saving.

Saber 2000 Mk3

Saber 3000 Mk3
Chief designer and CEO, Centauri motor works, Centauri Performance Vehicles (CPV)
"Centauri: The Stars Are Within Your Reach."
Centauri engines Centauri cars
CPV engines CPV cars
Company ID: 1943047
<<

nialloftara

Supercharged
Supercharged

Post Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:27 am

Big news from Centauri Industries, for months now the folks in the advanced motor works shed out back have been burning the midnight oil on a special project along with the CPV team. I am happy to present to you all a new lineup of engines that better reflect the current times, phasing out our faithful but aging Hermes, and the saber series is the new HADES line. Featuring advanced all aluminum construction these lightweight modern engines are to be the driving force behind our new CORSAIR line of compact sedans coupes and wagons.
Due to their internally modular design we have opted for a different naming style then previously used so don't be confused. H stands for the HADES line, A/B/C refers to the bore family 83/87/92 mm respectively, 1/2 is the stroke family 74mm or 88mm, f/g for camshafts f is single/ g is double, y/z denotes valves y is 12 valve and z is 16, T signifies turbocharged,

1.6 liter HA-1fz

1.6 liter HA-1gz

CPV tuned HA-1gz

1.9 Liter HA-2fy

low pressure turbo 1.9 Liter HA-2fyT

High pressure turbo 1.9 Liter HA-2fyT

2.1 Liter HB-2fy

2.1 Liter HB-2gzT

The most powerful HADES model the CPV tuned HB-2gzT

the 2 Liter HC-1gz

CPV tuned HC-1gz

2.3 Liter HC-2fz

2.3 Liter HC-2gz
Chief designer and CEO, Centauri motor works, Centauri Performance Vehicles (CPV)
CPV engines CPV cars
<<

nialloftara

Supercharged
Supercharged

Post Fri May 23, 2014 4:08 pm

I am rebooting my company, this will be a more focused approach to the game. Where as the last time I became very involved with lots of slightly different engines now I will focus on a more realistic scenario, sticking to cheap reliable engines, assuming I don't have instant access to tech as it comes out and that I won't have the money to upgrade as often. in addition to these changes I will be putting out cars rather regularly, like my approach to engines the cars will try and be realistic, cheap and fast to build.
Here is the first engine, the hermes154, it is a 75hp 4 cylinder with good reliability and okay economy for a bargain price.
Attachments
Hermes 154Rev1.lua
(32.17 KiB) Downloaded 191 times
hermes154.jpg
hermes154.jpg (101.4 KiB) Viewed 1618 times
CPV engines CPV cars
Previous

Return to Engine Sharing Forum