1987 Buick GNX, 1965? ford mustang fastback

<<

nialloftara

Supercharged
Supercharged

Cars: 2006 Scion Xb

Post Thu May 07, 2015 2:25 am

1987 Buick GNX, 1965? ford mustang fastback

It's been a good week of commutes for car spotting.
Chief designer and CEO, Centauri motor works, Centauri Performance Vehicles (CPV)
"Centauri: The Stars Are Within Your Reach."
Centauri engines Centauri cars
CPV engines CPV cars
Company ID: 1943047
<<

07CobaltGirl

Queen of Track Building

Cars: Chevy Cobalt

Post Fri May 08, 2015 9:57 am

Re: 1987 Buick GNX, 1965? ford mustang fastback

God, I love G-bodies!!!!! I had a Monte Carlo (78 and 79) and they were so much fun. GNX's are just super-duper bad-ass!!
<<

DoctorNarfy

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: My Chevy Cavalier is gone. I am Carless.

Post Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:25 pm

Oddly Enough, the GNX is one my favorite cars, It's even what I based my first creation in game on! But whenever I first lay eyes on one, it's always with slight disgust as I try to spot whether or not it's real. For Example, I can see that there are no turbo charged badges on the side, front, or back of the car. Which would make me suspicious, but that particularly doesn't mean it's a fake.. Just be suspicious, the T types are everywhere! ;)
"Wisdom is a circle, what you receive, you must give back." -Vert Wheeler
<<

Slim Jim

9-Star Beta Tester
9-Star Beta Tester

Cars: 2006 Honda Accord EX V6 Coupe, 6-speed manual

Post Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:53 pm

I'm with DoctorNarfy on this one. Something's not quite right with that GNX. I'm thinking it's a clone. Would have to see under the hood, the gauges, door jamb or rear suspension to tell for certain. :P Still, nice shots.
<<

07CobaltGirl

Queen of Track Building

Cars: Chevy Cobalt

Post Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:53 pm

DoctorNarfy wrote:Oddly Enough, the GNX is one my favorite cars, It's even what I based my first creation in game on! But whenever I first lay eyes on one, it's always with slight disgust as I try to spot whether or not it's real. For Example, I can see that there are no turbo charged badges on the side, front, or back of the car. Which would make me suspicious, but that particularly doesn't mean it's a fake.. Just be suspicious, the T types are everywhere! ;)

There shouldn't be any turbocharged badges at all, actually. There is one on the hood, which doesn't belong. The original GNX came with only the front grille and trunk lid on the outside. The real tell, visually, would be the glovebox. That part would have to be custom made to fake it. The hood having badges could be a replacement from a T-Type, however.

Return to Interesting Cars You Have Seen