More:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Hnusp+L-DDC
Sorry for my lamer-english :P
<<

ker2x

Naturally Aspirated

Post Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:28 am

Re: Weird/Ugly cars.

Immi wrote:Cars for the disabled are not made for the looks, but this?

MINECRAFT CAR :o
<<

Immi

1-Star Beta Tester
1-Star Beta Tester

Cars: Two bikes ;D

Post Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:33 am

Re: Weird, Bad and Ugly Cars.

Some recent cars I've seen.
This is the new Dodge Durango:
And the Renault Zoe:

I'm not really fond of both.
<<

Juno8

Turbocharged
Turbocharged

Location: somewhere on the Australian Outback roads in my 1973 Ford XB GT Falcon

Cars: The Mad Max 1973 Ford XB GT Falcon

In Reality...Passed my driving test 13th July 2015

Driving: 2011 Volvo V60 D5

Post Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:38 am

You guys dont know the meaning of power....try 4 Allison V-12 engines powering this monster....muhahahaha

Behold the wildest Competition Coupe that you never saw run, and the most powerful piston car in history (as documented in the Guinness Book Of World Records, 1974-89 editions). In stock form, its quartet of WWII-vintage, Allison V12 aircraft engines collectively displaced 6,840 cubic inches and produced 12,000 horsepower — an output that remains unchallenged by any piston vehicle, more than four decades later.

What was its builder thinking? We tracked that guy down to the Hawaiian island of Maui to ask a question that’s been raised by anyone who’s ever seen a photo of this 7,000-pound, four-wheel-drive, eight-wheeled oddity.
“Well, I’d just sold the second Big Al [fiberglass ’34 Ford sedan] to Ray Alley,” recalled Jim Lytle, who turns 70 in September. “ I was looking for another Allison project. A buddy of mine, Ron Jolliffe, made a drawing of a coupe with side-by-side Allisons. It looked pretty cool. I said, ‘Ivo’s got four engines; why don’t we?’ So, I bought four AMT Allison kits and one of a stock Fiat, and built a model. The actual car turned out real close to that model, except I wound up tilting the rear engines 15 degrees, so their carburetors and throttle linkage would line up with the front engines.”

Shown atop an Allison rocker cover, here's the custom-built model that convinced Lytle to create Quad Al. Starting with plastic models of four aircraft engines and a stock Fiat Topolino, he fabricated the rest.
“The motors were the easy part,” he added. “In 1965, you could buy Allisons all day long for 50 to 150 bucks — and they made 3,000 horsepower apiece, unmodified! I only had $2,000 in that whole car, thanks to my sponsors. Cal Automotive gave me a ’glass body and grille shell; Moon donated the tanks; Champion came up with some special, unshrouded racing plugs that were developed for Allison hydros. All that was left to do was install clutches and gears.”

Alas, at this point, progress was suddenly stopped — by sticker shock: The lowest quote that Lytle could find for custom-built ring-and-pinion sets and clutch assemblies was $5,000. “I was making 110 bucks a week as a design draftsman,” he explained. “Coming up with five grand for clutches and gears was out of the question.”

Instead, in late 1965, Jim reluctantly accepted an offer of $4,000 for the car and trailer — which weighed 9,000 pounds, combined. “It took eight guys to load that thing,” said Lytle. The buyer was a flamboyant movie stuntman, Tex Collins, who had previously purchased Cal Automotive, an early fiberglass manufacturer. He certainly had the means to finish Quad Al, plus a desire to drive it himself.

Before Tex could get it running, three unforeseen events intervened. First, Collins bought Big Al II from Alley (who had renamed the sedan P-51), giving him a race-ready Allison exhibition car (which Collins called Tex’s Twister.) Then Tex was shot to death. Finally, his widow sold off the dozen Allisons that he’d collected — including the four residing in Quad Al’s square-tube frame. Learning of this sale, Lytle abandoned his dream of seeing his creation on a drag strip.

Amazingly, the chassis and body have survived the years and at least two additional owners. The current one met with Lytle last year in Indiana, where the car now resides, still sans engines. “This guy bought it with intentions of finishing it,” said Lytle, “but he can’t afford the engines; nobody can, anymore. The last one was built in 1947, and the airplane guys have scooped them all up. They’re getting 40 grand for a used, 60-year-old engine — and Quad Al needs four of those things.”

Direct quote from http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/sh ... hp?t=39402
Slogan:
Weiand: Coming to a rear bumper near you!
Its my company car of my dreams :)

Car Company: ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ Cars
<<

Juno8

Turbocharged
Turbocharged

Location: somewhere on the Australian Outback roads in my 1973 Ford XB GT Falcon

Post Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:43 am

or if your like me and want more Aero Engine power try...the John Dodd's The Beast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxMxFE37Sxw

JUST LISTEN TO THAT ENGINE....its an eargasm....oh boy I want one in my garage so I can fire it up and shut up all the dogs in my area muhahahahahaha

The interesting fact about this car is that its just outside Malaga airport in Spain and I have seen it on google maps

okay okay you want to see the engine dont you....well here it is

That is a 27.04L Rolls Royce Merlin V12 and its unsupercharged...it has approx about 850bhp and at 2650rpm in top you will be doing 200mph...I know what I want for Christmas :twisted: but with the supercharger 1300bhp+ is common place I so want to build this engine in Automation but I could never reach the 27L that would be required for an engine THIS MASSIVE!
Slogan:

<<

darkjedi

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: Passat 1.9 TDI 164 PS

Post Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:05 am

the merlin could achieve 1500 hp supercharged ,but it ran with very very high octane fuel (130-140) at the time it was pitted against the Luftwaffe. that's why it was only NA. it was easier to remove the SC as it only ran at sea level , than it was to decrease the compression.
<<

Juno8

Turbocharged
Turbocharged

Post Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:11 am

darkjedi wrote:the merlin could achieve 1500 hp supercharged ,but it ran with very very high octane fuel (130-140) at the time it was pitted against the Luftwaffe. that's why it was only NA. it was easier to remove the SC as it only ran at sea level , than it was to decrease the compression.

I know but god what an engine unsupercharged it sounds like hell coming your way and its eargasmic to listen to
Slogan:

<<

7UPTWIST

Turbocharged
Turbocharged

Cars: 1990 Nissan 240sx hatch

Post Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:11 pm

<<

Juno8

Turbocharged
Turbocharged

Post Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:19 pm

Next Generation Prius?
Slogan:

<<

Der Bayer

15-Star Beta Tester
15-Star Beta Tester

Cars: Seat Ibiza 6L 1.4

Post Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:55 am

This is just wrong, no further comment. :)
<<

Juno8

Turbocharged
Turbocharged

Post Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:58 am

Hazard a guess what this Renault has under the bonnet...

Someone gave this car to Williams F1 and they shoehorned in a 3.5-litre, 40-valve Renault RS5 V10 engine and they mid mounted it...wanna hazard a guess at the power...700bhp...WRONG try 800bhp I mean you cant get any more INSANE than that...who in their right mind would do that to a 7 seater people carrier!
Last edited by Juno8 on Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Slogan:

<<

Kubboz

5-Star Beta Tester
5-Star Beta Tester

Cars: Skoda Felicia Combi 1.3 MPi LXi

Post Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:03 am

<<

Juno8

Turbocharged
Turbocharged

Post Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:58 am

That is built by Yamaha....this is the Yamaha OX99-11 powered by a 10,000rpm (Redline at 11,500rpm from what I have read on this insane V12 engine) 60 degree V12...produces 400bhp...
Slogan:

<<

Daffyflyer

Developer - Lead Artist
Developer - Lead Artist

Cars: 1993 Mazda Lantis Type R V6 Racecar, 2006 BMW 530i

Post Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:18 pm

@Kubboz, god damn that thing looks familiar... I feel like it shares a bunch of front panels with the Holden Jackaroo we got here.. or at least is similarly styled.
3d Artist, Game Designer, Marketing Guy

Follow us on
Twitter - http://twitter.com/AutomationGame
ModDB - http://www.moddb.com/games/automation
Facebook - http://goo.gl/omJzt
Chat http://automationgame.com/irc
<<

Juno8

Turbocharged
Turbocharged

Post Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:22 pm

oh Daffy I have a surprise for you try and identify this car -Evil laughter-

Slogan:

PreviousNext

Return to Interesting Cars You Have Seen