FAQ  •  Login

too much time... nothing to do...

<<

cpufreak101

Supercharged
Supercharged

Cars: no license right now but i'll be getting a 2006 Chevy Trailblazer LS once i do get one

Post Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:53 am

too much time... nothing to do...

somebody give me something to do please... anybody... i need something to do other than stare at my desktop
Company Id:1945270
Galt Motors, excelence since 1945
(PS, Galt automotive is still Galt motors, i use it interchangably)
<<

07CobaltGirl

Queen of Track Building

Cars: Chevy Cobalt

Post Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:49 pm

Re: too much time... nothing to do...

Go outside and play! An hour a day! :)
<<

Speedemon

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: A Birel Go Kart. I can't remember the full chassis name. 4-stroke, Honda GX160, makes around 5-hp (With limiter)

Post Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:48 am

Stare at your TV.

JK! :P

If you are around a public park or a conservation area, go take a hike and get up and close with nature! :D
"I don't care how fat I am, I am getting in that car and I am going to win" -Speedemon
<<

Microwave

Supercharged
Supercharged

Cars: Korean 2 Litre DOHC Brap Machine

Post Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:03 am

Buy a mountain bike, go ride around for an hour or so a day. Good fun, especially if you got a park nearby.
Last edited by Microwave on Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

strop

3-Star Beta Tester
3-Star Beta Tester

Cars: Honda Civic VTI-S MY13

Post Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:33 am

...how can you have not enough to do... I see this on a regular basis and it boggles my mind...

Use your imagination!

(Or don't, I claim no responsibility to the next person coming on the scene to find a smoking crater :lol: )

On a more serious note I wholly concur with the going outside and playing, unless of course you live on The Wrong Side Of The Tracks, in which case, you should either invest in or create a home gym.
<<

adamd

9-Star Beta Tester
9-Star Beta Tester

Cars: Toyota GT86 Giallo, Citroen 2CV6 Spécial

Post Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:45 am

Build a gaming machine out of an old Dell, or try connecting here using Dialup, or get some Chilli Heatwave Doritos.

Or assuming that has already been exhausted, get yourself out somewhere. Find yourself a car show, go and watch that new space thing with Matt Damon in it, or if you want to stay in, make some games, learn Photoshop, plenty things you can do I'm sure.
<<

cpufreak101

Supercharged
Supercharged

Cars: no license right now but i'll be getting a 2006 Chevy Trailblazer LS once i do get one

Post Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:38 am

thanks for the suggestion guys, but as for the going outside... it was 11 PM and raining, and i live in an area known for druggies
<<

07CobaltGirl

Queen of Track Building

Post Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:33 am

cpufreak101 wrote:thanks for the suggestion guys, but as for the going outside... it was 11 PM and raining, and i live in an area known for druggies

Life is an adventure! Live it!
<<

strop

3-Star Beta Tester
3-Star Beta Tester

Post Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:28 pm

Kristina!!! :shock:

Well that explains a lot, sounds just like the areas I work in. And in the areas I work in, what do people do at night? Drink alcohol, take drugs, end up in hospital where we see people and think, oh, weren't you here last week -_-;

For future reference, I highly recommend 1) pushups 2) situps 3) dancing in your room like nobody's looking 4) if you have to keep it quiet, pen and paper. Or if you're more of a digital guy, MS Paint is always hilarious.

I actually keep a set of dumbbells in my room for situations like these... there's a surprising amount you can use them for and if you keep doing it the effect is noticeable (I would further recommend using the ones where you can stack the plates on, so you can change the weight, making them far more versatile).
<<

cpufreak101

Supercharged
Supercharged

Post Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:24 pm

strop wrote:Kristina!!! :shock:

Well that explains a lot, sounds just like the areas I work in. And in the areas I work in, what do people do at night? Drink alcohol, take drugs, end up in hospital where we see people and think, oh, weren't you here last week -_-;

For future reference, I highly recommend 1) pushups 2) situps 3) dancing in your room like nobody's looking 4) if you have to keep it quiet, pen and paper. Or if you're more of a digital guy, MS Paint is always hilarious.

I actually keep a set of dumbbells in my room for situations like these... there's a surprising amount you can use them for and if you keep doing it the effect is noticeable (I would further recommend using the ones where you can stack the plates on, so you can change the weight, making them far more versatile).

yeah, and if not for drugs it's fights, though people around here their bodies are so used to intaking drugs it's like impossible for them to overdose now, so the main cause of people going to the hospital now is fights, and thanks for workout suggestions, i was always wanting to workout a bit, but i will say what i did end up doing was i talked to a girl in china for a few hours before a friend of mine in japan messaged me and we just spent an hour making penis jokes, but i have monday off aswell and i'll be again, too much time, not enough to do, so thanks for the suggestions guys
<<

07CobaltGirl

Queen of Track Building

Post Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:13 pm

strop wrote:Kristina!!! :shock:

What????

I highly encourage experiencing danger and uncomfortable situations. They build character!!!!! ;)
<<

strop

3-Star Beta Tester
3-Star Beta Tester

Post Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:54 pm

They also tend to build the waiting list in the A&E, where I work, so naturally I would beg to differ :P
<<

07CobaltGirl

Queen of Track Building

Post Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:03 pm

I guess you have a point, but life is more exciting when you enter the unexpected parts. :D
<<

cpufreak101

Supercharged
Supercharged

Post Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:42 pm

07CobaltGirl wrote:I guess you have a point, but life is more exciting when you enter the unexpected parts. :D

i do suppose my friend messaging me at 3 AM was unexpected last night
<<

07CobaltGirl

Queen of Track Building

Post Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:43 am

Not exactly what I was talking about, but it'll do!

Return to Off Topic