FAQ  •  Login

Creepy Video Game Happenings

<<

Speedemon

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: A Birel Go Kart. I can't remember the full chassis name. 4-stroke, Honda GX160, makes around 5-hp (With limiter)

Post Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:21 am

Creepy Video Game Happenings

We all play video games, and if you play them a lot, strange things can happen. Post stories of weird things that have happened to you while playing video games!

I was playing Mario Kart 7 recently, and I was playing Balloon Battle. I played 2 rounds where I did well. THEN IT HAPPENED. Round 3 was just ending with 2 seconds to go, when I had a mushroom, and decided to boost myself to steal someone's ballon. Then the person got a red or green shell (I did not have time to look), it hit me, took away my last balloon, and I lost the round. Then on the scoreboard, this came up.
First: 7 (me)
Second: 6
Third: 6
Fourth: 6

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED.

I find that weird. Post your weird stuff here! :)
"I don't care how fat I am, I am getting in that car and I am going to win" -Speedemon
<<

adamd

9-Star Beta Tester
9-Star Beta Tester

Cars: Toyota GT86 Giallo, Citroen 2CV6 Spécial

Post Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:59 am

Re: Creepy Video Game Happenings

Inb4 sonic.exe.

In all seriousness, if you're into this sort of thing there are plenty of good creepypastas about for games.

Most of the creepy stuff I've had was back in the day with San Andreas, or seeing the ghost in GTA V. Or maybe the first time I played through each Five Nights at Freddy's, but they're intentional.
<<

stm316

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: Ford Falcon BA XR6 (2004)
Ford Focus LS (2006)

Post Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:56 pm

Re: Creepy Video Game Happenings

Played far too much "Syndicate" back in the day.... hallucinations are NOT a good thing.

Return to Off Topic