FAQ  •  Login

Share your car ideas:

<<

cpufreak101

Supercharged
Supercharged

Cars: no license right now but i'll be getting a 2006 Chevy Trailblazer LS once i do get one

Post Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:58 pm

Re: Share your car ideas:

nialloftara wrote:Person or person(s) they still don't know, is it still 11 cars?

idk, but they say that there may be a copycat out there
Company Id:1945270
Galt Motors, excelence since 1945
(PS, Galt automotive is still Galt motors, i use it interchangably)
<<

strop

3-Star Beta Tester
3-Star Beta Tester

Cars: Honda Civic VTI-S MY13

Post Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:53 pm

Re: Share your car ideas:

Noporian wrote:
Microwave wrote:Of course there are... "limitations"... but is a passenger not being able to use their phone that bad? What if they're distracting the driver?

Have you ever been on an over 10min drive? If they're not on their phone i'm pretty sure they'd be talking to the driver and that's more distracting

This is something I don't quite get, but I imagine it would vary per person. I think driving is the one thing I can do that I can talk at the same time and experience no difference. This is quite possibly because when driving regularly, there are few instances where I would require a heightened attention on the road (and at these times I do stop talking). But for the most part, experienced drivers would more realistically have frequent periods of trance states when driving routinely, during which one would be headba- I mean listening to music etc. After all, radios are perfectly legal in cars!

There was the case of a Melbourne commuter who got busted and fined not a small amount of money for using a signal jammer to disrupt calls of people he saw driving and talking. He probably thought he was doing a public service, but here too, signal jamming is illegal.
Previous

Return to Off Topic