FAQ  •  Login

$50 PSN code?

<<

TofuWarrior

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: No license!

Post Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:42 am

$50 PSN code?

Hey, I somehow ended up with a $50 PSN code, following my old PSP being bricked. Soooo...

Basically, I need to sell the thing. I need the $50 to get a microphone/headphones, and I'm currently making my rounds seeing if anyone I know wants it.

Here's what I offer:

I'll send you a picture of the unscratched card, I'll even add a piece of paper with my username written on it or something in the frame.
I scratch off the code and send you another picture, aswell as typing the code in.
You use the code, and send a picture of the result. If the code works, you pay me, if not, then oh well. If you don't want to send a picture, you pay anyway(I'm not about to get scammed)

Also:
If your account has something like 2 posts and you join today, there's a chance you just joined to scam me. So only actual members of the community, i.e. someone I can trust.

If this thread violates any new rules that I haven't seen yet, crap. My fault. Let me know/lock away.
<<

cpufreak101

Supercharged
Supercharged

Cars: no license right now but i'll be getting a 2006 Chevy Trailblazer LS once i do get one

Post Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:45 am

Re: $50 PSN code?

Yeah, it kinda violates the rules, I don't think it was written down yet but basically they said "the forums are not a place to sell things (yet)" so yeah, you're kinda breaking the rules
Last edited by cpufreak101 on Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Company Id:1945270
Galt Motors, excelence since 1945
(PS, Galt automotive is still Galt motors, i use it interchangably)
<<

TofuWarrior

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: No license!

Post Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:53 am

Re: $50 PSN code?

Crap. Oh well, thanks for letting me know.

Return to Off Topic