<<

EnryGT5

Turbocharged
Turbocharged

Cars: '01 Ford Focus 1.8 TDdi
'10 Citroen C3 1.6 HDi

Post Thu May 14, 2015 9:29 am

Re: Automation Roll To Dodge

How much will these rats endure?! They won't endure this one. (This is the last straw... if these motherfuckers resist one more minute... Plan GTFO is to be used)
HEY! Dumb purple dicks! *enraged beeping* Your time has ended.

Action: Unleash a crazy 20-hit combo on the purple dicks
CEO of Seishido Motors.
Forum Thread: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=8343

Suddenly, a temporary logo appears.
<<

cpufreak101

Supercharged
Supercharged

Cars: no license right now but i'll be getting a 2006 Chevy Trailblazer LS once i do get one

Post Thu May 14, 2015 12:32 pm

"well great, with nuclear fuel it should last for years, i really should find some landmarks to identify this area by, and perhaps start drafting a crude map, because this really seems like the middle of nowhere"

ACTION: start drafting a map
Company Id:1945270
Galt Motors, excelence since 1945
(PS, Galt automotive is still Galt motors, i use it interchangably)
<<

strop

3-Star Beta Tester
3-Star Beta Tester

Cars: Honda Civic VTI-S MY13

Post Thu May 14, 2015 5:18 pm

Argh! Those smarmy know it all... Anyway. One must not talk ill of nurses in a hospital. Though what world is this!? Not ninja, not doctor... It's like... This is some kind of inverse universe!

Anyway. I bet you I'll still be waiting like 5 hours before a doctor finally sees me and tells me I sprained my ankle and all that. But at least I'm in a hospital now! Hospitals have all the good stuff, not just some stupid shirt I can't use. And I need my leg back. A lame horse is a dead horse.

ACTION: Reattempt first aid, except more advanced. (I.e. swipe a bunch of fentanyl vials. Also, look for needles, syringes, an ice bag, a proper splint and bandages. Then administer fentanyl subcutaneously, apply ice, manipulate ankle as necessary, then compress and splint.) Hope I don't pass out from the drugs.
Last edited by strop on Fri May 15, 2015 10:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
<<

conan

Naturally Aspirated

Post Thu May 14, 2015 7:16 pm

I realized that maybe possessing the cursed ring is not a great idea, so I have to think of how Pyrlix got rid of it in the first place. Okay so I guess I have to give it away somehow.

Action: Try to give the ring to strop.
uranium tungsten oxygen octo-thulium
<<

Madrias

Cars: 2005 Hyundai Elantra GT

Post Thu May 14, 2015 8:37 pm

"Wow, I can't believe that worked! Soon as I got my hands in the inside pockets, it's like a glider!" I think to myself as I make my graceful landing. My moment of minor prideful joy is interrupted by a light metallic clunk as my feet touch the ground, suddenly drawing my attention back to the situation. "Well, the Ghost Hitler fell over, someone's still pointing a gun my general direction, which I'm not fond of, and I'm not really seeing any options regarding vehicles to flee in. That, and when I landed, that was one heck of a metallic clunk." I think, before looking at my hands. I'm nearly blinded by the reflection of the sun off of my metal skin. I'm also acutely aware of the minor servo whine and gear buzz, and the fact that somehow I can tell the ambient air temperature is exactly 20 degrees Celsius. "Oh, this is just cruel." I grumble, startling at my flat, robotic monotone.

I weigh my options carefully, despite it taking mere microseconds to choose. "If I follow the road, there's an equal chance for civilization on either side, going either left or right. Civilization means a likely chance I'll find a car. A car means I can travel rapidly between one point and another. Here, my choice for cars is extremely limited, forcing me to choose the car that is either way too small or to take the rust bucket with, if the sound is correct, wooden suspension. Nope, best choice, take the trip on foot. These shoes appear to be hard-wearing walking shoes with many miles to go, and despite the heat, I'm keeping this light jacket on. Proven useful so far."

Action: Walk down the dirt road looking for a car.

(OOC: Yeah, I wanted to play the robot. Was the only thing missing for a good proper Sci-Fi show. Don't worry, I have no further surprises for this thread unless the GM gives me a further wrench I can turn. Also, apologies for the character buildup post.)
<<

PhillipM

Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter

Cars: Peugeot 306
Peugeot 405 Mi16x4
Peugeot 406 V6 Coupe
Mazda MX-5 Mk1
Triumph GT6 MkIII
Mazda RX8-engined off-road race buggy.

Post Fri May 15, 2015 9:19 am

Well, that didn't go too well, but thankfully that guy got his gun working and saw me struggling, better say thanks to him later. Still it looks like Hitler is seriously stunned, he's barely moving, so, I think I'll have that staff of his after all. Now, playing fair means you don't attack a guy when he's down, but, he was just about to blast me with his staff, and since I missed my chance at Hitlers ball earlier....

ACTION: Retrieve staff from stunned Hitler, kick him in the nuts again, and walk over to say thanks to T16.
<<

nerd

Cars: None as of now and at least 3 years from now.

Post Fri May 15, 2015 10:30 am

Considering I will start suffocating soon, I must call for help as loud as I can.

ACTION: Yell for help as loud as possible.
Rado Automotive Incrorporated (my automation car company): 1946998
Rado Automotive Incorporated car showroom
<<

BeforeLifer

Cars: 2004 Madaz 6 V6

Post Fri May 15, 2015 1:33 pm

"We meet again... "Beelzebub", hes MY dog and HE will stay with ME!"
" SICK-EM BOY!!!"

Action: Send fluffy to attack Beelzebub, steal weed and bong if possible.
<<

Octan2013

Cars: Honda Mobilio CVT
Efendi F20 R
HCW SB GT

Post Sat May 16, 2015 12:36 am

I just woke up on my Starlet EP71, i spent about $25.000 on spending engine parts and 15.200 dollars to restoring it and for handling parts
I'm in the car and the car's off, I see abandoned buildings.. So my car is near abandoned buildings? Last time, i was sleeping on my bed and i woke up here.. Wait... I think i'm familiar to those four buildings
It couldn't be! It's the place where i was racing! Asia Afrika! And those four buildings are malls i often to visit! I turned on the radio and what i heard is strange sound

ACTION : Turn on and drive my Starlet, Try to find my family
Name of Car Company: Efendi Motor Co.
Owner of company: Octan2013
Website or Forum thread: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=4220
Established: Tue Dec 31, 2010
Company ID: 2010139
<<

Spitfire599

Naturally Aspirated

Cars: A 1999 Honda Civic Sedan named Flapjack.

Post Sun May 17, 2015 5:20 am

"Alright, that worked... Now what?" I begin thinking about the dimension we're in. "Maybe this dimension is nothing like our own, something like a dream, where you're not sleeping? What if we can do things that we can't normally do on Earth? It's worth a shot..."

Action: "I wish I had an Iron Man suit!"
Name of Car Company: Spitfire Motor Company
Owner of company: Spitfire599
Website or Forum thread: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=8680 and viewtopic.php?f=35&t=8968
Established: 1948
Company ID: 1948599
<<

Leonardo9613

4-Star Beta Tester
4-Star Beta Tester

Cars: '15 Ford Ka 1.0 SE

Post Sun May 17, 2015 5:48 am

This is getting boring. These fuckers aren't going anywhere. This is the last try I'll make to kill them, there are already 4 different guys attacking them anyway.

Action: Try to with the help of all others, finish with this swarm.
<<

yurimacs

Supercharged
Supercharged

Cars: A Suzuki Carry,Isuzu Panther(Sportivo)(Though i dont Drive them still 12)

Post Sun May 17, 2015 10:07 pm

"So i'm in a World full of Mafia Stuff.so i head on to a Intersection/junction,i realized that this is the first time i have been here
and if i make one Wrong move i would be Dead."
Action:Turn Right by the Apartments,go in the apartments and start looking around
Last edited by yurimacs on Tue May 19, 2015 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

NexxusDrako

Turbocharged
Turbocharged

Cars: Mum's '00 Ford Falcon

Post Tue May 19, 2015 5:56 am

I wake upm, seemingly stunned. It takes a few minutes for me to realise I'm not lying in my own bed. I roll around, and weirdly, I'm in hospital next to a horse. I look down, and then I realise I'm not in my human body anymore. I'm in a red-scaled draconid body. The first thought that occurs in my head is "What fucking universe is this, and why am I in Nexxus' body?". I then gain my senses and ask the horse, whose info sheet reads "Stroppy McHorseGuy" what the hell is going on.

ACTION: Ask Strop what the hell is going on.
Last edited by NexxusDrako on Tue May 19, 2015 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Pleb

4-Star Beta Tester
4-Star Beta Tester

Cars: I have TWO Peugeots. Please feel sorry for me.

Post Tue May 19, 2015 6:06 am

I seemed to have smelled over £1.59 of cannabis IRC joke!. And now it seemed Fluffy was attacking Beelzebub. I threw more cookies from my endless pocket dimension, but to no avail.

I looked at my button - now without a B. "I wonder if this button has any power anymore.." I hoped when this fight was over, I could summon Beelzebub with the button, but that was a far out thought. I decided to flee from the increasingly strange chaos and visit the village's palm reader, to see what she could make of this button.

[b]Action:[/b}Go to the palm reader and see if she knows anything about this button.
<<

T16

8-Star Beta Tester
8-Star Beta Tester

Cars: AW11, 405 T16

Post Tue May 19, 2015 8:52 am

Yes! it worked. Hitler appears to be stunned, I guess that will buy us some time at least.. Not entirely sure what I should use that time for though. I better talk to the other guy fighting Hitler and get a better idea what sort of mess I have gotten involved in. It all seems very strange..

Action: Take a quick look around and talk to PhillipM
PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic